Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" (85384 Views)

Tiwa Savage: If I Were A Male Artist, I Will Have Like 5 Baby Mamas / "I Am Doing Well" — Nigerian Man Whose NYSC Parade Picture Went Viral On Twitter / Hushpuppi Hurt Himself So Bad It Looks Like A Crime Scene (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Vicdayz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
"No Shame, Broken Marriage, Single Mother, Old Woman': If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" - Tiwa Savage Reacts

Tiwa Savage as finally reacted to all criticism as she shares.

See below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/if-all-what-am-doing-is-crime-take-me.html

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Vicdayz(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
haha she don finally talk her own.......

wen teebliz go talk hee own..... he go don sick.... cool

Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Hot Swimwear Photos As She Vacations In Philippines

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/actress-ibinabo-fiberesima-shares-hot.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pepper them gang...i feel u Tiwa

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by NOC1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Like I said in the initial post, i must bleep this lady. Because she is a cheerful giver..
Sue her if she is wrong ABI na your body?

177 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by falcon01: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
star boys d*ck don shaku shaku her brain

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by drestoneokuta(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
I don't know why celebrities promote indecency, nudes and all form of sexual immorality and keep saying "it's the grace of God that they are prospering"
Leave God out of this, God cannot be MOCKED. The fact that you "prosper" in your iniquities doesn't mean it's from God.
Someone said and I quote "Anybody that doesn't make heaven can hardly be considered to have prospered" - Ricky Joyner (touch and the sword)

623 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by IamD18: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
drestoneokuta:
I don't know why celebrities promote indecency, nudes and all form of sexual immorality and keep saying "it's the grace of God that they are prospering"
Leave God out of this, God cannot be MOCKED. The fact that you "prosper" in your iniquities doesn't mean it's from God.
Someone said and I quote "Anybody that doesn't make heaven can hardly be considered to have prospered" - Ricky Joyner (touch and the sword)
See as this one dey rant like say he be security gateman for heaven.

Person wey fit don get special seat for hell.

337 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Jacqueline22(f): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Only she just Dey quarrel since today
Stew everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
That's my girl.

Have you noticed majority of the people against their union are bitter, bitter women that cannot be happy for another person's happiness. Deep down, they want her place in Wizzy's life.

25 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Useless dirty cheap akwuna angry....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by shengee: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
cool
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by ybman: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
"If all wat I'm doing is wrong, take me to court"
Shame.... Lyfe is more dan silvers & gold

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Shortyy(f): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa Savage, enough of this stunt. Live your life ma'am! As for me and my entire household, we don't give a flying fvck. Keep stewing!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by baby124: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin grin grin
We know. Una really try with this new stunt. A lot of people wan die.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by israelmao(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
I wonder why some people refuse to mind their business!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Jamexjulius(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Issokay
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Shots Fired!

Tiwa - 1 : Jobless youths - 0

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by dalass(f): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Right
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by SoNature(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
NOC1:
Like I said in the initial post, i must bleep this lady. Because she is a cheerful giver..
Sue her if she is wrong ABI na your body?

Read what u typed again!

What a wasted generation!

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lazy YooTs should leave these people, they are making their own money while una dey commentate for their matter up and down"""
Enough of this STEW news"""
Mods should bring relevant story that'll help Nigerians, not this trash"""" Biko

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by davodyguy: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

oh boy. You wan kill person with laughter. �����️

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin

Quote me later. Wizzy isn't dating Tiwa. All na format

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Daeylar(f): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
She really gave them pepper grin
If it pain them too much, they should take her to court. Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Danelo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
WETIN CONCERN YOU NA!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by picicote: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
I AM JOHN, A SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

As an Expert Software Developer, I have developed more than several professional and interactive Websites, Web Apps and Mobile Apps for Financial Institutions, News Portals, Blogs, Corporate Organizations, NGOs, Online Stores, Real Estate Agencies, Churches and many more.

With extensive knowledge in web and mobile app technologies such as PHP, JAVASCRIP, JAVA, PYTHON, ANGULAR JS, HTML, CSS, ANDROID MOBILE APP, IOS MOBILE APPS, CROSS-PLATFORM MOBILE APPS, WORDPRESS, LARAVEL, and so on, I have trained and mentored several software developers who are already doing great across Nigeria and beyond. My emphasis to them ALWAYS is – never stop learning as new Web/Mobile technologies are birthing everyday – once you stop learning is the day you start dying!

Let me and other senior developers hold your hand in this journey into Mobile Apps Development

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY (EVENINGS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAY TRAINING CLASSES ALSO AVAILABLE)

TRAINING COST: N29,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N39,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

REQUIREMENTS: Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

REFRESHMENT: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design, develop and deploy mobile apps for cross platform environments!
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical mobile app training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N39,999!
THIS A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by ahukannakate(f): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
What is my business with the way you live your life

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Lordofthewest(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Demogorgon(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Stupid Tiwa. That shiit on "Fever" wasn't necessary.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Kingspin(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bedroom was never enough na to come for Tv to show what i have overgrown watching.

AMATEUR!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.