Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' (64685 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Bryan88(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Chisos!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Mandyjosh: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
it is very glaring that he actually beat his wife,what a pity!i wll rather walk of the so called marriage than to be rubbish my media.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by peterobosa: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Why all these are going on, listen to this and be chill.

New music alert - MMB Ft. Alasa, Ehrick & Trevon - Levels

Listen to the dope new track by the MMB crew featuring Alasa, Ehrick & Trevon - Levels

https://my.notjustok.com/track/351423/mmb-ft-alasa-ehrick-trevon-levels

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Kira290(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
See casting cheesy cheesy
Chai

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by DaddyNimo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nigerianblogs:
A Newly Emerged Photos might just be proving some truths in the whole Duncan Mighty beating his wife Saga, Now it all started after some persons close to the couple accused him of battering his wife to stupor, Few hours later he released a statement reacting to the news, He neither denied or put an end to it, But rather he tagged the people who called him out as Haters...

Now an old photo of the inside of his house has emerged, The pictured was taken when BBNaija 2017 star Marvis went to visit him at his home in Port Harcourt, on the 30th of April 2017.
He shared the video on his page, showing the inside of the house, And guess what? Its exactly the same position and chair his wife sat and took the photos of when he battered her few days ago..
See it below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/new-photos-show-duncan-mighty-actually.html

idiot, where is the glass window behind the alleged wife's pic in Mavins pic?
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by babeosisi: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
I hope she has removed herself and precious children from that boxing ring
He needs to be in jail

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by DaddyNimo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
khalhokage:
Confirmed woman beater, he's lost my respect.
ur respect never paid his bills to begin with! the woman with the swollen eyes ain't same as his wife....shes dark and ugly, his wife is fair and pretty.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by SexTin(f): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy
I want to see old pictures of bubu stroking Aisha in za oda room
Whaaat!
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by tiredoflife(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
World people make una well done oh
Hope una know say wetin una wan do so na to break the marriage finally
Matter wey dem fit don settle
Ok after una succeed
And him wife waka which I doubt she will
Hope na una go follow go welfare to dey force am to pay child support
Make una video reach the toilet oh
No problem
Una sha wan spoil this man brand

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Obierika(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
TDEMONEW:
Some one should explain better. How this relate to the beating

The interior of the house is exactly the same as that of the pic of the woman with swollen eyes who is alleged to be his wife

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Koralords: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Is that his Wife or Mother
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by ichidodo: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
And most folks here ain't even bothered... talking about village people and sh**t.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by MARKone(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
What sort nonsensical investigate report is this.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Krafty006: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Olumeme: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fighting between couples is a normal thing, if they are cool now, then everyone should go drink water

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by egojeny1(f): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bloggers ehn!! Nawa o
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by okwabayi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
So like a bad joke this olori eba has faded into obscurity? This life na wa o. It's best to make haste while the sun shines because tomorrow is always too late.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by peacengine(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Duncan,u be fuktard. Na to destroy ur CD sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
khalhokage:
Confirmed woman beater, he's lost my respect.

How exactly do you guys conclude he abused her when the wife hasn't said anything? Is she an illiterate that can't release a statement to address this allegation whether it's real or fake?
Until the wife releases her own statement I refuse to be moved by emotions into saying shît.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by smoke9910(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
hmm, him don finally cast
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by peacengine(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:
[s]World people make una well done oh
Ok after una succeed
No problem
Una sha wan spoil this man brand[/s]

Stfu if she die nko? He used his hand to destroy his own career

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by SirLakes: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Haha, a
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by tiredoflife(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
peacengine:

Stfu if she die nko? He used his hand to destroy his own career

No vex oh oga
She never die na abi she tell u say she die
I am not supporting the beating but remember say u be man and u fit snap of verbal abuse come front woman mouth
Now because of that gives her the right to make u trend till dem sack u
And remember say u go still pay school fees till u get another job
What if u no see
Also remember say cos u divorce a woman no stop am from collecting upkeep money for ur kids
U fit even pay rent self if her new place no dey OK for u
So while u support say make dem destroy him career
Hope u remember say after divorce
E no stop make him no send alerts
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by tiredoflife(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
babeosisi:
I hope she has removed herself and precious children from that boxing ring
He needs to be in jail

Abeg help us go jail am
Nairaland ultimate warrior grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Itzurboi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Amakavula:
I only know three beatz:

Switzbeats
Beat by Dre
Beaten by Mighty
You no know SARZ ON THE BEAT
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Amberon1: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Duncan mighty is the only one destroying his marriage here. Common sense is not common.
tiredoflife:
World people make una well done oh
Ok after una succeed
No problem
Una sha wan spoil this man brand

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Amberon1: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
They forget that it could be their sisters and daughters tomorrow.
ichidodo:
And most folks here ain't even bothered... talking about village people and sh**t.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by peacengine(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

No vex oh oga
She never die na abi she tell u say she die
I am not supporting the beating but remember say u be man and u fit snap of verbal abuse come front woman mouth
Now because of that gives her the right to make u trend till dem sack u
And remember say u go still pay school fees till u get another job
What if u no see
Also remember say cos u divorce a woman no stop am from collecting upkeep money for ur kids
U fit even pay rent self if her new place no dey OK for u
So while u support say make dem destroy him career
Hope u remember say after divorce
E no stop make him no send alerts

Bro, I hear u,na true u talk but if na ur sista nko? Make we reason things well. If ya sis show u that pic wetin u go tell am?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
And yet he won't stop singing praises to his wife and telling us how much he loves her.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by JacksonOyibo: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Yankee101: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
The 2 stories no relate na. Do you pull headlines from your ass*?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.