Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' (64686 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

My brother, family is strong and well respected in Africa. There are people in the family who would feel insulted if a domestic matter (no matter how violent) goes as far as getting to the police. The woman would be demonized and even ostracized. Many of our people don't like the police. When I was serving, a fight happened in my yard and someone called the police. The person that called the police was treated with contempt for months.

This is the reality. If you want to discuss this matter, don't even mention America. This is Nigeria and I have given you the reality of things.

That isn't an excuse for her not to report him.

BTW that only happens when you're dependent on your family or husband.. Nigerian women should be independent they don't want to hear.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by tiredoflife(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
lielbree:

Bros na him make I say make u just dey carry ashawo. Pay as you go. No gist no too much talk. Money for hand back for ground.

But if na better woman, you must give her attention.
It is only a woman who truly loves you that will seek your attention and want to gist with u... like I said better girl enter your hand but you couldn't see...

Village fowl na better u no well
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
lielbree:

Leave that guy. He's just acting as if he does not know our society.
My sis husband beat her and locked her out of the house. She reported to me and we went to police. After they settle her husband and hes people still say what we did was wrong. That it was a family matter and we made it public.

When he was beating her what was he thinking? The good thing is that since that day he have never attempted to hit her again so whether public or private I'm glad we went to police that day.

After they settle.. Only shows your sister values her marriage the more.

Lay your fvcking hands on your wife in sane countries and you'll tell me who's gonna settle you two. The fact that she's still back in his house says alot.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by BluntBoy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
lielbree:

Leave that guy. He's just acting as if he does not know our society.
My sis husband beat her and locked her out of the house. She reported to me and we went to police. After they settle her husband and hes people still say what we did was wrong. That it was a family matter and we made it public.

When he was beating her what was he thinking? The good thing is that since that day he have never attempted to hit her again so whether public or private I'm glad we went to police that day.

I tire for the guy o.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by BluntBoy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

That isn't an excuse for her not to report him.

BTW that only happens when you're dependent on your family or husband.. Nigerian women should be independent they don't want to hear.

My brother, you are not being realistic at all. I will remind you again, this place is not America but Nigeria. In America, you can make all decisions like an orphan, but in Nigeria, certain matters must come to the hearing of the elders before you start thinking of the police. It has nothing to do with being dependent or independent of the family. If you like, be as a rich as Dangote, there are some matters you bring before the elders for them to help you resolve. How can you have elders like grandparents and your fathers and mothers-in-law and you will bypass them to report your husband or wife to the police? When you wanted to marry, why did you not bypass them? Why did you seek their blessings or support? In Africa, you don't only marry your wife or husband, you marry their family as well.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by viktohmarkz(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Amakavula:
I only know three beatz:

Switzbeats

Beat by Dre

Beaten by Mighty

most times its best to look and keep moving, I won't say am a very close person to Duncan but from the distance that he related with is he is a very nice person, why do you think those pictures came out now when his career just came back to light and not when he hasn't dropped a banger, I know Duncan's house and when I saw the first picture I laughed, few months ago his house was robbed the robbery wasn't successful but his family got more than what they bargained for because at that time he was away from home.
Duncan isn't a wife beater as the story protarys.
I wish you all the best in you endeavor.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

My brother, you are not being realistic at all. I will remind you again, this place is not America but Nigeria. In America, you can make all decisions like an orphan, but in Nigeria, certain matters must come to the hearing of the elders before you start thinking of the police. It has nothing to do with being dependent or independent of the family. If you like, be as a rich as Dangote, there are some matters you bring before the elders for them to help you resolve. How can you have elders like grandparents and your fathers and mothers-in-law and you will bypass them to report your husband or wife to the police? When you wanted to marry, why did you not bypass them? Why did you seek their blessings or support? In Africa, you don't only marry your wife or husband, you marry their family as well.

Another lame excuse. If your husband abuse you go straight to the police with evidence.

Case closed.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by lielbree: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

Village fowl na better u no well

One man's village fowl is another man's queen.... tomorrow when another man clean her out u go come dey regret o.

Village fowl but her kitten dey sweet u. Lol. Men sharr

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by lielbree: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

After they settle.. Only shows your sister values her marriage the more.

Lay your fvcking hands on your wife in sane countries and you'll tell me who's gonna settle you two. The fact that she's still back in his house says alot.

Value which yeye marriage? If he was still beating her they won't be married anymore. Who wants to die because of marriage?

He came on his knees begging and promised never to try it again. The police action also scared the shìt outta him too cos deep down every woman beater is just a coward.

She decided to give him a second chance and so far so good.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by tiredoflife(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
lielbree:

One man's village fowl is another man's queen.... tomorrow when another man clean her out u go come dey regret o.

Village fowl but her kitten dey sweet u. Lol. Men sharr

Make I show u road to the village angry
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by BluntBoy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

Another lame excuse. If your husband abuse you go straight to the police with evidence.

Case closed.

And what if a wife abuses her husband?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

And what if a wife abuses her husband?
Same thing applies... He should hit her back or run to the police if he has evidence.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by DaddyNimo(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2018
lielbree:

His respect literally pays his bills! If fans stop patronising an artist career is shìt!

That's his wife! In most pics u see her with makeup and good lightning that's why she looks fairer. With a swollen face like that even Angelina jolie would look ugly.

A male artist can smoke, drink, party like an animal and even womanize and still fly, but the moment he tagged woman beater he is done!
he is a fan, not fans! singular him is useless to Duncan.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by BluntBoy(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2018
Elder001:

Same thing applies... He should hit her back or run to the police if he has evidence.
Smh...
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by lielbree: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
DaddyNimo:

he is a fan, not fans! singular him is useless to Duncan.

I'M also a fan or should I say I used to be a fan. I'm sure there are millions of who hate wife beating cowards.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by IAmGeorgeous(f): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2018
TDEMONEW:
Some one should explain better. How this relate to the beating
He denied he didn't beat his wife and that the news is fake but check out the battered wife's picture, see the chair, the stair and check that Mavis' picture, it's the same environment wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.