Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Kwara Governor’s Aide Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Governor’s Aide Resigns (259 Views)

Hashim Suleiman: Ganduje’s Aide Resigns Over His Refusal To Concede Defeat / APC Chieftain Accused Of Attacking PDP Governor’s Aide In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Group Award Kwara Governor As Worst In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Governor’s Aide Resigns by 8Ebisco: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mr. Sunday Ogunniyi, the Special Assistant on Environmental Services to the Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed has resigned his appointment.

Ogunniyi’s resignation letter to the governor tendered through the office of the Secretary to the Kwara State Government did not state the reason behind his decision.

A copy of the letter sighted by DAILY POST on Wednesday reads: “With humility sir, I wish to inform you of my intention to resign my political appointment as Special Assistant on Environmental Services with effect from the date of this letter.

“While wishing you a continued happy tenure, I am sincerely thanking you for the opportunity given me to serve.”

It could be recalled that recently, about 252 aides of Sokoto governor, Aminu Tambuwal were relieved of their appointments over the question of loyalty to the governor.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/kwara-governors-aide-resigns.html

(1) (Reply)

“in 2019, PDP Will Produce The President” – Saraki / 2019: Labour Party Pledges 16 Million Votes For Buhari / APC And Their Support For Lifeless Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.