Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party (54160 Views)

Omashola Spanking A Lady’s Backside At Diane’s 24th Birthday Party / Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by Gossipninja: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
This will come as a surprise to her fans as the singer hardly shows this part of her.

https://zenithnaija.com/waje-shows-off-her-twerking-skills-with-her-massive-ikebe-video/

3 Likes

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
This will come as a surprise to her fans as the singer hardly shows this part of her.

ogogoro can cause anything.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by Merimental(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
party party party..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by itspzpics(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Parrrryyyyy
Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by crafteck(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
She don old oo, y she age like milk

3 Likes

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Whack looking lady

Check me signature if you want to sell your adsense account or buy too
Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by easynetsms(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
That party must be sth else

check my signature for cheap dstv and gotv subscription 100% legit
Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by Shakushaku1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
The odour sha

5 Likes

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by Melison(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Person future mama and grandma
In psquare voice omo wahala dey o
Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by Davidfash10000: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Davido Cries Happily As Ronaldo Promote His Song "AZA" In Juventus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a1rWtocYY8

Davido In Tears Blushing As Chioma Officially Said "YES" Live On Stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLiTILiRu9M
Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by Badonasty(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gossipninja:

https://zenithnaija.com/waje-shows-off-her-twerking-skills-with-her-massive-ikebe-video/

Anything to trend
Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by Yankee101: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
You no know say you don old abi
Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by Pavarottii(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Abeg enjoy itself. Me by 60 I go still dey go nice clubs and shows.

2 Likes

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by sirpraise20(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
zero suprise tho�

1 Like

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by SEONaijaExpert: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
I won't allow her to rock me. She doesn't look rockable. Her rockabilly skills is not presented. Look like some forceful and ajekpako kind of rocking.

4 Likes

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by pagorino(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ehn ehn... Make I come fry beans? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by AmazingELixir: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Waje my crush grin grin
Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by aguiyi2: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Every lady has a little Ashawoism in her,it takes a little spark to unleash it.

7 Likes

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by sehin79(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
is that not a sweat patch!!! shave
Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by YorubaAssasin: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin
Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by sirusX(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
See as the man pose as he rocks her nyash

He be like "Waje finish me....we die here"

8 Likes

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by Pavarottii(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yankee101:
You no know say you don old abi
Dey there dey form old. Is like u stay in the ow brough part of lag. Come and see how old men and women enjoy demselves in d island and lekki.
U think say she don old, u wet think say u young, u think say u go fit satisfy her for bed?

She stronger than you. U be forming old.

2 Likes

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by Olalan(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
She's just punishing the guy..........
Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by lawrence35(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
One ofthe stars I love...
Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by sapeleboi(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
the guy was enjoying it grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by osemoses1234(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Old mama no be her clear eyes na tramadol Dey work

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by meobizy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
She should learn to treat her workers as fellow human beings who deserve breaks once in a while and fully paid wages.
Behind her always cute smile is a fat, lazy, slave driver of human being.

3 Likes

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by Pavarottii(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
sehin79:
is that not a sweat patch!!! shave
So sweat patch has to do with shaving? So wen u sweat on ur forehead, there are hairs on ur forehead. Please this guy is lost, someone should please show him the way out of nairaland.

13 Likes

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by DaFlash: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
This picture is old now

2 Likes

Re: Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party by Yankee101: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pavarottii:

Dey there dey form old. Is like u stay in the ow brough part of lag. Come and see how old men and women enjoy demselves in d island and lekki.
U think say she don old, u wet think say u young, u think say u go fit satisfy her for bed?

She stronger than you. U be forming old.

Nah, I'll pass. I'll go for her daughter though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 / Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.