Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) (54163 Views)

"Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time / Lady Rolls On Ground As Zlatan Ibile Follows Her On Instagram / Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by jaybenugo: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2020
A Nigerian lady shared her joy and excitement on social media, after award winning singer, Wizkid followed her on Instagram, IgbereTV reports.

The young lady known on Instagram as @davies_preh has consistently been posting stuffs about Wizkid on Instagram. She was shocked when she noticed that the singer followed her back.

She wrote on her Instagram handle:

"I would say today is the most happiest day of my life I feel blessed and fulfilled to you, you might feel like I’m crazy or am over doing but to me its a dream come true i can’t even rest cause am basically shaking God bless you sir @wizkidayo for putting a big smile on my face"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDfSaRigon/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In a video which she shared, she was seen screaming with excitement on the road, alongside some of her friends who shared her joy with her.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3bZROsnhvc

While some Nigerians trolled her for shouting all over the place because Wizkid followed her, some others applauded her for showing appreciation to the singer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by jaybenugo: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2020
More
Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by Hyland(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Lol, I thought the headline was "Lady Gaga goes Gaga after Wizkid followed her on Instagram"
How is that even an achievement? I'm sure she must be feeling like she made it in life lol.

330 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by FahBuLous: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
What if Ronaldo follows her? Na die she go die

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
What gives you Joy and Satisfaction?

If it is Vanity , you need to be Careful because when Vanity becomes your Priority, you follow after Vanity and when you Follow after vanity, you become Vain...

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by Theboy21: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Same wizkid that use to be seen as an ordinary person on the street is now a star, life is indeed unpredictable cheesy cheesy cheesy

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hmm.
God I don't need this kind of achievement. I need a God-fearing husband, respectful kids, friendly in-laws, academic and career success, a peaceful home.

214 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by ATEAMS: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
while it's always great to make friends and be socially active, it can be somewhat difficult for some people to do. other times, friends can end up hurting you and forcing you to spend time alone every now and then.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by happney65: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wizi omo oro ma pada doo omo yen..if you know you know.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by Ubykcee(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Congratulations. if it makes you happy, good for you.

30 tons, 20 tons, 15 tons full cover body trucks are available for long-term and Short term hire
Also available are 30 tons, 45 tons side covered body trucks for moving FMCG, home appliances, AGRO products like fertilizer, rice, beans, animal feeds etc. For House and Office Moving or Relocation too. See profile or Siggy and connect with one click

6 Likes

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by 1mrprolific7(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Congrats you have made it in life.
If you check well nah fake Wizkid Page, Wizkid supposed don unfollow her . Nah highness wiz high grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by slawormiir: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Wizkid my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Not that untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice called davido who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans..
Am even blazing wizkid album right now on my Samsung
While blowing my weed
Am going to smoke all day and all night with wizkid songs

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by KINGJAJA888(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wahala for who wizkid no follow grin

May God not allow us marry ladies that will disgrace our Lineage grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Money enter ya akant, abeg spare me the drama

5 Likes

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by ogascomax: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wonders shall never end. For her mind she don achieve something. I am disappointed.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
for our mind now its baby mama is loading tongue

5 Likes

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by motionarena: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
G
Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by GodWrites: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
I saw 'lady' and 'gaga' and I thought it was my favorite girl. You need to see the speed I used to click. Thank God it wasn't her; imagine the shame I was already shaming.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by Patrickyemi: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Misplaced priority
She should use that follow to get a degree or withdraw money from the atm

5 Likes

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Person baby o....

Life must balance

2 Likes

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Thought I read Lady gaga goes gaga because Wizkid followed her.

I was like how?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by bobokeshington: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
COMPLEX AND MISPLACED PRIORITIES

3 Likes

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by mkpologwu(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Is she Lady Gaga?

1 Like

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by akure1stson: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hyland:
Lol, I thought the headline was "Lady Gaga goes Gaga after Wizkid followed her on Instagram"
How is that even an achievement? I'm sure she must be feeling like she made it in life lol.

thank u, that is what I saw too
Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by tedx20: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hyland:
Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by etrange: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hyland:

As if you wouldn't go gagaga if your favourite footballer follows you. She's a fan of the musician, she doesn't need to have made it in life to go gaga.

1 Like

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by iamme1234(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Don't go too much gaga,na fake Wizkid followed you ooooloo.
Na Instagram profile wey scammer they buy dey follow you.
Beware
Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by Mikelarteta(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
If we can do this for human, imagine Jesus that has been following us from birth. It is well with her, only if she knows vanity upon vanity is vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) by LacunaJacuna(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Weytin follow the Follow?

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages / Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian / Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.