Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Is It Mandatory To Take Along O'level Result To Camp? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is It Mandatory To Take Along O'level Result To Camp? (1867 Views)

Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers / When Is Batch C Stream 2 Going To Camp? / What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Mandatory To Take Along O'level Result To Camp? by afolayan22(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hi fellow landers,
I am an aspiring corper to be.A lots have been said about going to NYSC camp on what and what to take along but i am sometimes confuse as many corp members express their own relative opinions concerning the credential to go with.I decide to frontpage this for good and unconfusing answer.

Comment Open.
Re: Is It Mandatory To Take Along O'level Result To Camp? by kashtanyi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
afolayan22:
Hi fellow landers,
I am an aspiring corper to be.A lots have been said about going to NYSC camp on what and what to take along but i am sometimes confuse as many corp members express their own relative opinions concerning the credential to go with.I decide to frontpage this for good and unconfusing answer

Comment Open.

Nope
Re: Is It Mandatory To Take Along O'level Result To Camp? by kashtanyi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=afolayan22 post=70509179]Hi fellow landers,
I am an aspiring corper to be.A lots have been said about going to NYSC camp on what and what to take along but i am sometimes confuse as many corp members express their own relative opinions concerning the credential to go with.I decide to frontpage this for good and unconfusing answer
No
Re: Is It Mandatory To Take Along O'level Result To Camp? by afolayan22(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=kashtanyi post=70512136][/quote]Thanks.Could you please itemize what document to take along sir/ma
Re: Is It Mandatory To Take Along O'level Result To Camp? by kashtanyi(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=afolayan22 post=70514875]Thanks.Could you please itemize what document to take along sir/ma[/quote
Green card,call up letter,fitness report,your Bsc statement of result.,passport photograph,just photocopy all this documents like 3 each....
Re: Is It Mandatory To Take Along O'level Result To Camp? by afolayan22(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=kashtanyi post=70515259][/quote]Thanks abunch preciate
Re: Is It Mandatory To Take Along O'level Result To Camp? by yemex04(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=kashtanyi post=70515259][/quote]

the documents required to be taken to camp will be clearly stated in your call up letter..I think they are:call up letter, green card, statement/certificate of result, schl ID & your certificate of medical fitness..
Re: Is It Mandatory To Take Along O'level Result To Camp? by Eboldpapa: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
You don't need to come along with your O'level results or certificates. I'm a 2018 batch B stream 1 Corp member
Re: Is It Mandatory To Take Along O'level Result To Camp? by afolayan22(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Eboldpapa:
You don't need to come along with your O'level results or certificates. I'm a 2018 batch B stream 1 Corp member
thank sir,please i also heard about something passport like 24pieces.How is that true also?

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Presidential National Award / September 2018 Corper Allowance / NYSC SENATE APPROVED 2018 LIST IS OUT - 09082964145

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.