Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability (2461 Views)

South East Is The Only Region You Will See Villages With Amazing Structures / Buhari: All Ministers With Political Ambitions Must Resign Before May16 / Why Is South East The Only Region With 5 States? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by MetaPhysical: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
SE - fight and disconnect between governors and cultural leadership.

SS - incoherent alliances and chaos amongst political parties, candidates.

SW - continuity, legacy, synergy, progress!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by BlowYourMind: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
lovely up South West

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by atorioke(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Dem nor dey follow una do competition. Make una enjoy una stability. I am a living witness of your regional stability.

We in the South South dey enjoy the chaos

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Indeed! I see a people who are afraid of 'self-detemination'
Servitude, Subservience and Slavery (SSS).
Edo has been better for the changes they've made in who governs them since 1999.
So, the South Westerns should; with all their getting ('education'), get grit and guts. For, there's no legacy (honour) in cowardice.
It takes courage to make an resist changes.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by Nairalandmonika: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Can't u see u don't have sense, what is happening in edo state is it not thesame thing that happened in Lagos.

Abi Lagos is now south south.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by joyandfaith: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:

operation wet e

1 Like

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by Crofton: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
cheesy
Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by Ritchiee: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
kestor:

Edo has been better for the changes they've made in who governs them since 1999.
So, the South Westerns should; with all their getting ('education'), get grit and guts. For, there's no legacy (honour) in cowardice.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by EsomahJD: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Some people are wailing already. They want everyone to be like them

3 Likes

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by EsomahJD: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
#SayNoToGodfatherism

1 Like

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by Salewa97: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
kestor:

Ojuku is the greatest coward ever to walk the surface to the earth.

Buratai captured him here!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by MetaPhysical: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Can't u see u don't have sense, what is happening in edo state is it not thesame thing that happened in Lagos.

Abi Lagos is now south south.

It is not the same.

Ambode remained in party and accepted outcome.

In SS, why is everything do or die?

Get sense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by MetaPhysical: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
kestor:

In the face of conflict we declared a self-determination in OPC. We also did in AMOTEKUN.

Show what you have in SS that represents self-determination.

Unless you want to call self-saborage and blowing up your own resource and infrastructure a progress.

Im listening....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by gartamanta: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:

NW,NC,NE?

1 Like

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by AtlanticB(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2020

3 Likes

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by MetaPhysical: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
gartamanta:

NW,NC,NE?

After SW, NC is the next most forward thinking region.

NW, NE - War ravaged, under ideological occupation.

SS, SE - Conflicts with self.
Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by Ritchiee: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=AtlanticB post=90856846][/quote].

1 Like

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by FlordFlorez(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
What an achievement! Congratulations o. BTW, it's better for one to lose all for the sake of liberation/freedom than have all for being enslaved.

1 Like

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by Sammy07: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Comrade Metaphysical,

In 3 Sentence, one for each tell me the reason why you like causing trouble while speaking the truth at the same time. grin

1 Like

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by AtlanticB(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Salewa97:

Ojuku is the greatest coward ever to walk the surface to the earth.
Buratai captured him here!

6 Likes

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by AtlanticB(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2020

5 Likes

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by Ritchiee: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=AtlanticB post=90857409][/quote].

3 Likes

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by OFFICIAL336: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
According to Ewedu Bureau of statistics

3 Likes

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by Nairalandmonika: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:

It is not the same.

Ambode remained in party and accepted outcome.

In SS, why is everything do or die?

Get sense!
This is not do or die, oshomole is not the owner of Edo state. Obaseki has every right to contest under any party he so desires.
Apparently tinubu is the owner of lagos, if ha says a dog should rule Lagos, u have no say than to agree.

Besides what exactly is your beef with Niger Delta, I don't see Niger Delta person writing stupid things about south west unnecessarily.

4 Likes

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by Nairalandmonika: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:

In the face of conflict we declared a self-determination in OPC. We also did in AMOTEKUN.

Show what you have in SS that represents self-determination.

Unless you want to call self-saborage and blowing up your own resource and infrastructure a progress.

Im listening....
So OPC and amotekun is such a great achievement to the South West. Am even ashame sef.
To think I use to believe Yoruba people have sense.

Many people say Yoruba are the problem of southern Nigeria, I don't normally agree but today u just prove me wrong.

You just work up this evening and decided to have beef with Niger Delta become of what's happening in edo state.

9 Likes

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by Fuckyoumod: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Can cowards fight? Slaves in Tinubus pocket can not fight.

2 Likes

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by kutchs: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:

As your moniker suggests, you should be wiser than this. You waste precious times instigating unnecessary arguments and quarrells, how much do they pay you for being this foolish?
A metaphysician dwells on fundamental issues of life but you are the exact opposite of what you call yourself. It's very shameful.

5 Likes

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by MetaPhysical: 2:09am On Jun 20, 2020
kutchs:

As your moniker suggests, you should be wiser than this. You waste precious times instigating unnecessary arguments and quarrells, how much do they pay you for being this foolish?
A metaphysician dwells on fundamental issues of life but you are the exact opposite of what you call yourself. It's very shameful.

Did the facts shame you? grin

1 Like

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by MetaPhysical: 2:12am On Jun 20, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

So OPC and amotekun is such a great achievement to the South West. Am even ashame sef.
To think I use to believe Yoruba people have sense.

Many people say Yoruba are the problem of southern Nigeria, I don't normally agree but today u just prove wrong.

You just work up this evening and decided to have beef with Niger Delta become of what's happening in edo state.

OPC is our pride. They are proYoruba. Any organization that is pro Yoruba we are proud of them....like Amotekun. grin

In fact I love OPC and Amotekun.

2 Likes

Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by MetaPhysical: 2:14am On Jun 20, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

This is not do or die, oshomole is not the owner of Edo state. Obaseki has every right to contest under any party he so desired.
Apparently tinubu is the owner of lagos, if ha says a dog should rule Lagos, u have no say than to agree.

Besides what exactly is your beef with Niger Delta, I don't see Niger Delta person writing stupid things about south west unnecessarily.

SS politics is chaotic.

Edo
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa.
Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by MetaPhysical: 2:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Sammy07:
Comrade Metaphysical,

In 3 Sentence, one for each tell me the reason why you like causing trouble while speaking the truth at the same time. grin

grin grin

Eze Ndigbo, kedu...thank you my brother.

1. I speak truth always.

2. My truth disturbs people conscience.

3. People's reaction to their own conscience....they are not reacting to my truth but to their own mind.......then leads them to vent outwardly, and it comes out as trouble.

Im a lover, not a trouble maker but I wouldnt deny that my truth cause people to be troubled within their own selves.

grin
Re: SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability by helinues: 3:19am On Jun 20, 2020
grin

You sha like to dey press some people's blokos anyhow...

Haaaa, it's unfair oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu, FG, AGF Pleads For Extension Of Time / Nigeria Lost Property Worth ₦3 Trillion, 136 Lives To Fire Incidents In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.