Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) (30865 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Army Invades Okoma In Rivers State, Burn Houses / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by Centcanada: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
APC will definitely leave us alone just like the way we had a popular slogan( Ghana must go) in this country years back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
I only see 2 disgruntled people..it might even be the Op and his brother
kaymandak:
Where are the supporters

1 Like

Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pope22:
I want to trek

You wan trek so as to become president abi?

Sense wee not kee you.. grin grin grin
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by GMbuharii: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
But the coneheads below still have their heads stuck in the arsse of the caliphate
Lzaa immhotep shalomc
grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
when are they going to burn zai Barber
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by zoguche: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Get Your PVC# Is not by Burning Brooms. cool
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
midolian:
Lol...

Just 2 or 3 misguided folks?

Was expecting to see a hundred, or maybe a thousand people burning brooms and banners..

Mark my words, that Lolo man will still win election. Quote me anyday grin grin

Are you residing Niger state?
Did you have any idea how is been done down here?
Did you also know the so father of this Lolo is disappointed in the said gov simple because people voted for him because of the popularity of the Dad?
Of Cause not.You know no nothing about the will and determination of the masses down here so jast shut the f*ck up.

Non of the local govt in Niger state not even the local govt he came from(Kontagora) benefitted anything from his 4 years of leadership
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
APC Amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
good riddance!
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
donbachi:
Not just burning brooms..they should make use of their PVCs and voting strenghts.
They are only burning that man's advert because they don't like him.
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Osho will soon come and tell us it corruption that's fighting back
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Its about time.......dem go soon burn the secretariat. #Change Dole #Sai Baba.......d burukutu don wear off atlast.
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
You are tired of APC, you are tired of PDP, what else to do now?

It is high time we shift from party norms of selection to good personality norms of selecting our leader in this coming election 2019.

I present unto you a vibrant, energetic, faithful and transformations' programme packed young Nigeria personality.

TOYE AKINGBOLA 4 President

#TA4P

1 Like

Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by felony101(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Your a musician n not a politician focus on one thing...
AllTheWayUp:
In a matter of days NIGER state Governor, his Deputy and Niger state house of assembly memebers are defecting to PDP---APC Zombies can quote me
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by edupedia: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Wey the brooms?

...i have been looking for the brooms too...i cant find them o....real hard time for me....waste of time...PDP clutching to straws for survival....
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by ewenla7: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
lolo is a big dissapointment, had high hopes in that guy but he is an abysmal failure and another youth that has failed while given chance to govern
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by Pope22(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
ajebuter:

You wan trek so as to become president abi?

Sense wee not kee you.. grin grin grin
If you trek now, people will love you and vote for you
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by barinedan(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
they should equally burn the governor
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by SamOgasco(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Abeg how many are they if I may ask? I mean their total number.

1 Like

Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
That's Good. more of that. sense don dey fall for some of them.
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by Chigeorge2015(m): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2018
PDP all the way
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 1:13am On Aug 23, 2018
how many of them?
Re: Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) by Melchizedek3(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2018
The brooms were unable to sweep the mess in Nigeria- unlike as they expected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? / Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign / Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.