Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch (75340 Views)

Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by MsGood(f): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Who get Toto na woman na. It means, the boy is actually a girl.
Abi o. Instead of taking him to a Doctor for examination. She probably doesn't have booobs for now.

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Nightmareo07: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
annnikky:

Doin gr8 dear..tnx

U still Dey O,Town? Abi lag?
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
OLD VIDEO
almost a year now, though their actions heightened their STUPIDITY
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Nweike1: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
He may have a virilizing ovarian or adrenal tumour
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by newdawn2017(f): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
All I see here is a young child kneeling down, I see no vagina or penis here
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Fazemood(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Jeromejnr:

And which god created him like that?
What a useless question from a brainless Hippopotamus.
You mean you haven't heard of Transgendered human?
Go get a brain as*hole!
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Gretalfreud(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hmmmn!!! Wouldn't blame the perpetrators of this evil.
This is called intersex- a condition which envelopes all errors concerning sexual differentiation.
The error could be at different levels; from the sex chromosomes to the phenotype,vis a vis d internal organs and ext. organs.
Hermaphrodite was an old and unpleasant description for this group.
A lot of prominent pple are interested.
The Y chromosome is the determinant of the male sexual xtics. It's absence in a phenotypical male leads to sexual variations which could be the internal or external sex organs.
That guys internal organs are most likely female.
ABO.

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Does devil create human beings?
I should ask you that .
What did you mean which god created him like that? angry
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by annnikky(f): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U still Dey O,Town? Abi lag?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Fazemood(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gretalfreud:
Hmmmn!!! Wouldn't blame the perpetrators of this evil.
This is called intersex- a condition which envelopes all errors concerning sexual differentiation.
The error could be at different levels; from the sex chromosomes to the phenotype,vis a vis d internal organs and ext. organs.
Hermaphrodite was an old and unpleasant description for this group.
A lot of prominent pple are interested.
The Y chromosome is the determinant of the male sexual xtics. It's absence in a phenotypical male leads to sexual variations which could be the internal or external sex organs.
That guys internal organs are most likely female.
ABO.
Nicely explained...But; why wouldn't you blame the perpetrators of the unhumane act? Sir?

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Nightmareo07: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
annnikky:

shocked shocked shocked

Lol why shocked?
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Klinee: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
she is a girl not a boy

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Jeromejnr(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fazemood:

What a useless question from a brainless Hippopotamus.

You mean you haven't heard of Transgendered human?

Go get a brain as*hole!

Read what you wrote again and then, what you quoted.

Then examine yourself.
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Jeromejnr(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
4601CE:
I should ask you that .
What did you mean which god created him like that? angry

Did any god create him like that is the question. And which god?
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by PTNL: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ask Samanya of South Africa same question. Instead for them to train him for a particular sport and test her for female hormones and if she passes ...she will have edge over other female contestants and become a blessing to her family at large. May God open our eyes in this part of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Did any god create him like that is the question. And which god?
ok
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by vicfajeze: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
SEMANYA OF NIGERIA!!!!!
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by enemyofprogress: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
They just beated the boy for nothing
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Gregdcutie(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Who get Toto na woman na. It means, the boy is actually a girl.
Your ignorance is not far from what was exhibited by the irate mob. Read up androgen Insensitivity Syndrome
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Gregdcutie(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
MarsianAbraham:
He is transgender now......awareness need to be created regarding this aspect of sexuality, because we have dozens of people like this in the Nigerian society. The system really need to protect these people from persecutions by less informed Nigerians.

It is sad that in this age of information Nigerians still address natural phenomenons with mystical perceptions. One of the toxics of mysticism.
Seriously you called this transgender...Smh.....you need enlightening yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by iukpe: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
Was he born with the male organ and then lost it before this age?
Why is it suddenly an issue today?
Where are his parents?
Everything witch! so is witchcraft the reason why Nigerians are suffering today?
Nonsense!!!!

The boy should use his nature given organ to the best of his ability.
But will he be able to give birth?
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Mucheer(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
Na Wah ooo
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Dollarship(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Please don't spoil my dinner
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Are the Benins using a different Calendar. They must be living around the year 1201

Ignorant People, thank God they are not related to the Yoruba's they are more Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Deemg(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bini people with witchcraft and prostitutes, only God will see them through.
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by dhantey324(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ignorance and lawlessness will ruin this country.
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Dollabiz: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by sweetilicious(f): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
teckmore:
I really pity the boy...
Is it poverty or lack of knowledge by his parents....
He doesn't like himself that way I am so sure.
He is carrying double identity..
Please get everybody that beats him arrested
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gregdcutie:
Really?
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by classic007(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
I thought is toto that make's someone a woman,am not understanding again

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by AreaFada2: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
So does it mean the parents never got the kid diagnosed as inter-sex till this age? shocked shocked

This is ludicrous.
Re: Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gregdcutie:
Then what is it called? Listen or read carefully rather. I have read alot about the LGBT Community to the point of making no mistakes about them. She has only one R-Organ, so you cannot call her Bisexual. The appropriate surgery will give her feminine looks. You should really enlighten yourself by looking up people who once possessed male/female R-Organs but had female/male physiques, and their testimonies after surgery, with before and after photos of them respectively.

I know your point of argument. I did not.use the term 'hermaphrodite' which you prefer I should have used, but it is synonymous with the term 'transgender', it is a medical vocab which many scholars rarely make use of, they prefer the moderate terminology over it. Besides, other commentators also described her as transgender, which additionally affirm that I am correct.

And....Hey! Am being paid to do intensive research and conduct studies on critical topics like this one, so don't you question or fault my comments on matters such as this, it offends me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.