Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man (19269 Views)

Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano / Reps’ Speakership: Why Dogara, Gbajabiamila May Not Get Members Backing / Why Dogara’s Removal As Reps Speaker Will Be Difficult –reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by jonuel1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
buharitill2023:
These bogoro PDP are lying like those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist.

If it was because of developmental project by ineffectual buffoon.
Why did dogara win in 2015?

The truth is the aspect of his body language, his supporters join the minor PDP in that constituency

just listen to yourself....
in 2015 he won because he "worked" by campaigning and seeking for votes. this time around, he didnt "work" and you saw the outcome
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by jonuel1(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
seunmsg:

If not for APC, Dogara wouldn't have made it back to the house not to talk of becoming the speaker. Most of our politicians are ungrateful and disloyal. He should do quick and cross over to PDP and we will see how he's going to make it back to the house of reps.

what if he persuades his loyalist to move before him thereby making APC minority then he moves; what about that
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by ashcall(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
They claim Apc has done nothing.Someone should be made to face the EFCC as to what he has been using the constituency allocation and budget padding money for
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by warintin: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wet in Dogara come contribute to his own constituency? Na party you dey follow or naa person wet do something for You? Yeye
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by Nwagboo123: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
buharitill2023:
These bogoro PDP are lying like those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist.

The truth is the aspect of his body language, his supporters join the minor PDP in that constituency
you just demonstrated your poor comprehension skill. re-read or rather ask someone to help you read and explain the person that made the statement you were referring to. Olodo!
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by reujosh89(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
[Imagine How Shallow Your Thinking Is]These bogoro PDP are lying like those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist.

[/quote]
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by shedy03(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
buharitill2023:

Even with Dogara as an APC member and speaker of the house of reps, what has the APC govt done to them in 3years of being in power?
They did d right thing by voting against the APC candidate, majority of Nigerians will hopefully do the same come 2019 general elections.
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by CanineOfJackal: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
seunmsg:

If not for APC, Dogara wouldn't have made it back to the house not to talk of becoming the speaker. Most of our politicians are ungrateful and disloyal. He should do quick and cross over to PDP and we will see how he's going to make it back to the house of reps.
shut up. Are you a voter In Bogoro LGA
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by NaMe4: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
dukie25:

Before modifying his post, let me guess what the genius above is likely to write : "The jobless idiotic aggressive"
Different username but same thing over and over and over and over again.

So predictable, abeg bros leave your email, let me send you a book about essays. I'd even throw in a free dictionary in PDF format, anything to help improve your lexicon.

Lol
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by reyscrub(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
You are tired of APC, you are tired of PDP, what else to do now?

It is high time we shift from party norms of selection to good personality norms of selecting our leader in this coming election 2019.

I present to you a vibrant, energetic, faithful and transformations' programme packed young Nigeria personality.

TOYE AKINGBOLA 4 President

#TA4P

Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by 007inc: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Roger3D:
But he is right now cos the lazy idiotic aggressive pigs of Biafra are actually terrorists
You no Dey tire to mumu? Aren’t u the dirty thing I just saw around the bustop? Na wa o
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
buharitill2023:

I observed there was an error of omission in what you typed but we got your message. The message is that Dogara lost in that his local government in 2015. He became a member of HoR which made him become a speaker by votes from other two local government that makes up the Federal constituency. Those two local government voted sai baba and not Dogara which eventually gave dogara victory. Dogara rode on Sai Baba to National Assembly when his people rejected him in 2015 & later betrayed APC for money.He is not coming back.

If APC lost in that local government in 2018, it does not make any difference. Dogara constituency projects as Speaker is enough for that local government

1 Like

Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by godliman: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
buharitill2023:

must all these abusive words gush out of your mouth
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by Kingjames(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
“The speaker never came out categorically to campaign for any candidate of the political party contesting the election, though there were rumours that he was canvassing for support for the APC, I feel it is not true.
...it's true! I bet half of my salary on it
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by Roger3D(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
007inc:

You no Dey tire to mumu? Aren’t u the dirty thing I just saw around the bustop? Na wa o
Are you the jobless aggressive idiotic pig of Biafra I saw around the corner the other day?
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by 007inc: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Roger3D:
Are you the jobless aggressive idiotic pig of Biafra I saw around the corner the other day?
Oga look for ur fellow idiots in the other threads Abeg
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
buharitill2023:

sarrki.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by Splashme: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
RockHard:
I have a feeling Dogara will still defect. I could be wrong though.
Re: Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man by bakila: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bogoro is stronghold of PDP, APC have never won there. The votes from Tafawa Balewa and Dass LG always renders neutralize the win in Bogoro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups / APC 2023 Presidential Primary: Kayode Fayemi As The Way Out By Alaba Osatuyi / Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.