Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises (3441 Views)

Ten(10) Food That Can Make You Fat / 10 Food Hacks You Never Knew - How To Cook Faster In Shortest Time ;D / 10 Food Products That Have No Expiration Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by MissJoy29(f): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Caffeine-free coffee still contains caffeine.

There are many advantages and disadvantages when it comes to coffee. If your doctor recommends you to expel all substances that stimulate the nervous system, you have to remember that each caffeine-free coffee pack contains from 0.01 to 3% caffeine.
I believe this. I don't mind all these things they write on food packets or containers. They can really be misleading. One day, we will see "sugarless sugar", "fatless oil" etc. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by PreciousBro: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

I'm sorry I upset you. It wasn't intentional. I just didn't think we are friends & that's the truth. After all, we just started chatting well recently (if I'm wrong, correct me).
2-4 months? Really?
How do you make friends? What or who are friends to you. I did consider you a friend, we don't have to acquaint it with some physical presence. You don't chat with strangers with so much gusto or enthusiasm. If I sensed your awkwardness lodged by my flirtatiousness then I was right. I have a great sense of perception so I can tell you haven't been truly friendly or spontaneous in our chats seeing you think of me as a stranger yet didn't have the utmost courage to relate it to me even in the most joking or friendly way possible yet you encouraged the flirts.. My dear, it speaks little of your Freewill.

As a lady that you are,I understand the undecidedness of it. But I've always liked bold ladies. Maybe we are truly strangers after all lol.
I actually related my friendly intentions with you the first time we chatted and I followed you as my first follow yet I had to sound it again that I'm your friend? Ok my nature might be such that I flirt on a low key anonymously ,so? I flirt whoever I want to but that's just what it is. Or should I have sounded I want you to be my "Nwa baby" before you know my likesness for you is beyond social media? I'm a strange being,so not the average Nigerian. It's very hard to find my ilk, I at least thought we had similarities perhaps not. So sorry I follow you,sorry I chat with you,sorry I flirt with you. Sorry I'm even mentioning you.
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by RoyalBlak007: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

I believe this. I don't mind all these things they write on food packets or containers. They can really be misleading. One day, we will see "sugarless sugar", "fatless oil" etc. Lol.

They are just writing to sell
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by MissJoy29(f): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2018
PreciousBro:

How do you make friends? What or who are friends to you. I did consider you a friend, we don't have to acquaint it with some physical presence. You don't chat with strangers with so much gusto or enthusiasm. If I sensed your awkwardness lodged by my flirtatiousness then I was right. I have a great sense of perception so I can tell you haven't been truly friendly or spontaneous in our chats seeing you think of me as a stranger yet didn't have the utmost courage to relate it to me even in the most joking or friendly way possible. My dear, it speaks little of your Freewill.

As a lady that you are,I understand the undecidedness of it. But I've always liked bold ladies. Maybe we are truly strangers after all lol.
I actually related my friendly intentions with you the first time we chatted and I followed you as my first follow yet I had to sound it again that I'm your friend? Ok my nature might be such that I flirt on a low key anonymously ,so? I flirt whoever I want to but that's just what it is. Or should I have sounded I want you to be my "Nwa baby" before you know my likesness for you is beyond social media? I'm a strange being so not the average Nigerian. It's very hard to find my ilk, I at least thought we had similarities perhaps not. So sorry I follow you,sorry I chat with you, sorry I flirt with you. Sorry I'm even mentioning you.
If only you know the type of person I am, you won't be this critical....
I'm also very different from your average Nigerian girl & their mentality...just like you said.

Who mentioned physical presence? 'Cause I sure didn't. I have great friends here I haven't seen before. Not just physically only but even in pictures. We dont even know what we look like. But we have this amazing friendship & connection that is mind boggling. And I'm talking about close-to-a- year-friendship.

Do you think we got there immediately we started talking? Or is the word "gradual" not in your dictionary?

Precious, I think you were too hasty in your assertion & perception of me. And I'm not going to attempt to change that cos it's of no use to someone who has already mapped me out in his head. We are different people so you can't expect me to reason like you do especially when we don't know ourselves that much. And not only that; you shouldn't use your own views & behaviours to judge or criticise me & even insult me subtly.

So thank you for everything too.
@bolded, please stop following & chatting me up here. Stop mentioning me too cos I won't reply. Take care.
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by MissJoy29(f): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

They are just writing to sell cheesy
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by PreciousBro: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

If only you know the type of person I am, you won't be this critical....
I'm also very different from your average Nigerian girl & their mentality...just like you said.

Who mentioned physical presence? 'Cause I sure didn't. I have great friends here I haven't seen before. Not just physically only but even in pictures. We dont even know what we look like. But we have this amazing friendship & connection that is mind boggling. And I'm talking about close-to-a- year-friendship.

Do you think we got there immediately we started talking? Or is the word "gradual" not in your dictionary?

Precious, I think you were too hasty in your assertion & perception of me. And I'm not going to attempt to change that cos it's of no use to someone who has already mapped me out in his head. We are different people so you can't expect me to reason like you do especially when we don't know ourselves that much. And not only that; you shouldn't use your own views & behaviours to judge or criticise me & even insult me subtly.

So thank you for everything too.
@bolded, please stop following & chatting me up here. Stop mentioning me too cos I won't reply. Take care.
I think you chose to sound this way because your intentions differ from your actions with me. What assertion did I make of you. The one you gave me? In your quest to reduce me to just a stranger, you sound like friendship is a big deal. Like I have to earn it whilst we already relate as friends. I'm confused when you use the word "gradual" is it for the same friendship you opine about? Oh I thought you also admitted you considered me a little more than a stranger. You see my point, you have an undecided issue and I only spoke about it. If you didn't feel the insensibility of your bid to reduce my status i highlighted in my post you wouldn't have apologised.

What exactly is your issue here because I thought I was the one that got offended. It seema like you've always harbored the zeal to tell me off but I just aided you with the courage to do so. And that to me already reveals your person to me not what you tell me you are. What I see or observe is what I can bank on. Or are you saying you exude different characteristics from what you say on social media.

Well, for what it's worth. I thought we were already friends and i got along so spontaneously with you even while flirting smiley but i also don't want to be misunderstood. So I'll grant your wish.
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by ogbiwa: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Precious and Joy now now e don reach quarrel? Too easy. You guys hug and make up biko

Wow so packaged juice isn't 100% natural? Didn't know.
RoyalBlak007 you went on hiatus mate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by MissJoy29(f): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2018
ogbiwa:
Precious and Joy now now e don reach quarrel? Too easy. You guys hug and make up biko

Wow so packaged juice isn't 100% natural? Didn't know.
RoyalBlak007 you went on hiatus mate?
@bolded, don't mind us.

Yeah the quarrel was too easy. But I'm not surprised. Because, anyone who thinks building friendship is easy, then definitely, quarrelling or breaking up should be easy for the person too.

So, it's alright.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by cana882(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2018
MissJoy29:

Yea fats are solid at room temperature while oil is liquid at room temperature, so fatless oil actually exist. wink
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by MissJoy29(f): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2018
cana882:
Yea fats are solid at room temperature while oil is liquid at room temperature, so fatless oil actually exist. wink
They do?

What about the oil that congeals at room temperature?

1 Like

Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by PreciousBro: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
MissJoy29:

@bolded, don't mind us.

Yeah the quarrel was too easy. But I'm not surprised. Because, anyone who thinks building friendship is easy,then definitely,quarrelling or breaking up should be easy for the person too.

So, it's alright.

Hmm I come online only to find the most Shockingly electrifying Wonder,a Follow(er) from my dearest Nwanyi oma shocked cheesy seems to me the sore to mutual friendly feeling is starting to heal it self. That's what friendship is, at least for starters. My Joy couldn't help to shoot a fire ball at me subliminally indicating my values on friendship as inadequate. aww lol

Darling! Some of the bestest' friendship happen by a click like a switch it defies 'graduallity' or some duration period. At least that was it for me and from your countenance read by me, your responses concurred. Need I remind you sweetie that I'm a free man with full options of friendship patterns, spontaneity works. I don't just act a follower to just or a single rule of making or building friends/ship. smiley

And at bolded again, you forgot "Making up''. As they rush in and out due to quarrelling or breaking up as you say, they also make up quickly. Proof my friendship with you isn't a quicky-fluke, you followed me even after verbally warning i shouldnt becsuse you won't. And I mentioned you after I implied I won't anymore tongue cheesy
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by MissJoy29(f): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
PreciousBro:

Hmm I come online only to find the most Shockingly electrifying Wonder,a Follow(er) from my dearest Nwanyi oma shocked cheesy seems to me the sore to mutual friendly feeling is starting to heal it self. That's what friendship is, at least for starters. My Joy couldn't help to shoot a fire ball at me subliminally indicating my values on friendship as inadequate. aww lol

Darling! Some of the bestest' friendship happen by a click like a switch it defies 'graduallity' or some duration period. At least that was it for me and from your countenance read by me, your responses concurred. Need I remind you sweetie that I'm a free man with full options of friendship patterns, spontaneity works. I don't just act a follower to just or a single rule of making or building friends/ship. smiley

And at bolded again, you forgot "Making up''. As they rush in and out due to quarrelling or breaking up as you say, they also make up quickly. Proof my friendship with you isn't a quicky-fluke, you followed me even after verbally warning i shouldnt becsuse you won't. And I mentioned you after I implied I won't anymore tongue cheesy
But truly, your values on friendship are inadequate.

@first bolded, so you got to friendship-ville before me. Will it be a crime if you wait for me? Like I said earlier, you shouldn't expect everyone to act & think as you do. That's why we are uniquely different with divergent views, opinions, experiences, etc to "spice up" the friendship.

@second bolded, I'm free too with everyone. But not everyone is my friend. Friendship is earned honey, contrary to what you posited in your earlier post. You work hard at building AND sustaining it. Except its fake or superficial which I don't do.

@third bolded, I didn't say I won't follow you or I can't. I only said you shouldn't mention me cos I won't reply. But, we have both broken that part of the "agreement". So........

truce?
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by PreciousBro: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
MissJoy29:

But truly, your values on friendship are inadequate.

@first bolded, so you got to friendship-ville before me. Will it be a crime if you wait for me? Like I said earlier, you shouldn't expect everyone to act & think as you do. That's why we are uniquely different with divergent views, opinions, experiences, etc to "spice up" the friendship.

@second bolded, I'm free too with everyone. But not everyone is my friend. Friendship is earned honey, contrary to what you posited in your earlier post. You work hard at building AND sustaining it. Except its fake or superficial which I don't do.

@third bolded, I didn't say I won't follow you or I can't. I only said you shouldn't mention me cos I won't reply. But, we have both broken that part of the "agreement". So......
truce?

I think you're way too serious.

I like to think of friendship more like a ride,a process, a movement with endless point of arrival or destination not a state or a room where you enter. My values represent freeness. I'm not a one rule follower. That doesn't guarranty anything. Life is in process. You ordinarilised my values being diff from yours whiles you also imply I'm trying to perforce you to follow mine. I'm not in anyway trying to change your mind but constant related conversations edifies us into better or advance thinkers.

Friendship being a ride by me depicts severity or degree by which we attain and it's in continuity. It could be a sweet smooth ride or a rough timid one but then since there're no rules to things pertaining 'freeness' it connotes spontaneity, Independence. You make it sound like your own perspective in friendship puts you in a higher pedestal. I think if you were a lot freer as claimed contrary to whatever,you'd not think homogenously. You'd be like a bird and fly to both or all sides of a map to be receptive to change and take whom ever emotionally and or psychologically balances with you despite the state of ride or journey, not building blocks or fences simply because you feel it hasn't reached the expected duration like you're on a timer. I was in friendship ville the moment I chatted with you friendly, another level or degree of friendship ville the second time we chatted. It's all in relative doses. The real issue here is more with you caught in the web of a friendship-approach- dilemma. That's why you got heldup at the rememberance of your rules despite all sweet conversations or mood our little relation brought. You reset the whole friendly voyage. LoL

We are all diff and we see things differently so
by the time you perhaps start to see things a little diff from your present state you might understand me. smiley

Truce hunNay! smiley

Remember friendship is not just a state but a ride,a rollercoaster,a wheel that propels you up n down to many states,places, stages. Where some you either like or dislike,love or hate. They transcend into memories.

Good night!
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by MissJoy29(f): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
PreciousBro:

I think you're way too serious.

I like to think of friendship more like a ride,a process, a movement with endless point of arrival or destination not a state or a room where you enter. My values represent freeness. I'm not a one rule follower. That doesn't guarranty anything. Life is in process. You ordinarilised my values being diff from yours whiles you also imply I'm trying to perforce you to follow mine. I'm not in anyway trying to change your mind but constant related conversations edifies us into better or advance thinkers.

Friendship being a ride by me depicts severity or degree by which we attain and it's in continuity. It could be a sweet smooth ride or a rough timid one but then since there're no rules to things pertaining 'freeness' it connotes spontaneity, Independence. You make it sound like your own perspective in friendship puts you in a higher pedestal. I think if you were a lot freer as claimed contrary to whatever,you'd not think homogenously. You'd be like a bird and fly to both or all sides of a map to be receptive to change and take whom ever emotionally and or psychologically balances with you despite the state of ride or journey, not building blocks or fences simply because you feel it hasn't reached the expected duration like you're on a timer. I was in friendship ville the moment I chatted with you friendly, another level or degree of friendship ville the second time we chatted. It's all in relative doses. The real issue here is more with you caught in the web of a friendship-approach- dilemma. That's why you got heldup at the rememberance of your rules despite all sweet conversations or mood our little relation brought. You reset the whole friendly voyage. LoL

We are all diff and we see things differently so
by the time you perhaps start to see things a little diff from your present state you might understand me. smiley

Truce hunNay! smiley

Remember friendship is not just a state but a ride,a rollercoaster,a wheel that propels you up n down to many states,places, stages. Where some you either like or dislike,love or hate. They transcend into memories.

Good night!
I saw so many things I'd like to counter here but it won't change anything. We are both different. So please, enough with the arguments and blame-throwing & snide remarks. They won't lead us anywhere.

Let's toast to a new foundfriendship! Cheers Precious.

Have a good night sleep.
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by scarr: 4:41am On Sep 09, 2018
PreciousBro
MissJoy29
Please get a room smiley

PreciousBro, i think you took this too far real quick. Nobody owes you friendship. For future sakes, kind gestures from a lady doesnt mean she likes u or you guys are a "thing".

Now both of you hug and make up
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by MissJoy29(f): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2018
scarr:
PreciousBro
MissJoy29
Please get a room smiley

PreciousBro, i think you took this too far real quick. Nobody owes you friendship. For future sakes, kind gestures from a lady doesnt mean she likes u or you guys are a "thing".

Now both of you hug and make up
Thank you for seeing it. That's what I was trying to explain to him.

@bolded, why do guys misconstrue that a lot?
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by MissJoy29(f): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2018
adepitan278:
MissJoy29:Did I hear you say "bedroom"? What are we going to be doing there? We'll be grinding pepper and onion. Or isn't that what they do in the bedroom?k
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by scarr: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
MissJoy29:

Thank you for seeing it. That's what I was trying to explain to him.

@bolded, why do guys misconstrue that a lot?

I wish i knew the answer to that, beats me too. Although it happens with ladies too but more with men
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by MissJoy29(f): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
scarr:

I wish i knew the answer to that, beats me too. Although it happens with ladies too but more with men
Yes....it definitely happens more with men.

And if only I know why they act like that....
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by scarr: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
MissJoy29:

Yes....it definitely happens more with men.

And if only I know why they act like that....

In as much as i think it can be attributed to a number of things but that's a discussion for another day.
Just keep being yourself.
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by MissJoy29(f): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
scarr:

In as much as i think it can be attributed to a number of things but that's a discussion for another day.
Just keep being yourself.
Thanks.
Re: 10 Food Products That Can Be Full Of Surprises by technicalfloor(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2018
WOWWWWW, that post left me astonished, for real. Could have never thought that about those products...

I will surely be more cautios on my next purchases.

(1) (2) (Reply)

if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat / Beans All The Way!!! / Where Can I Buy Raisins In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.