Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa (42297 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by Mbediogu(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
angry which Kind yeye pose be this..

I'll be a better model. someone should sign me

May be time to return to her bread business is up. She no try at all at all!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by NwaOhafia: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2018
tayooluwole:

Bro you go get bad-mouth in real life
lol
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by kullozone(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2018
Her poor husband will now become 'the poor house boy'.
Sorry to say, but the man go suffer ehn... If em no get sense shasmiley
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by fhorlar(f): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2018
clitlicker:

the race has never been and will never be for the swift

But it is God that showeth mercy ..#deep
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by seenga(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Do you have a blog and need contents for it?

Contact me for original and unique contents.

By the way I need an offline job.
Graduate of Statistics and with my NYSC cert. I live in Abuja.

Here is my e-mail - jekong990@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friday Ugwu AKA Okada De Don Is Dead (Photos) / "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo / Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.