Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,308 members, 7,954,234 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa (42435 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by tayooluwole: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
NwaOhafia:
The problem with when God bless someone from the village is that; you still see an iota of that village thing in him

Bro you go get bad-mouth in real life
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by dangoteinlaw: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tt
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by phabulux: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Where are the GIRLS?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by ayaside(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
angry which Kind yeye pose be this..

I'll be a better model. someone should sign me
Go and sell bread
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by Olukat(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
hopexter:

The 'or so' in your comment is the bread seller. Don't complain for her.

We should learn how to appreciate people.
Olajumoke is a brand now
If you are so much interested in bread sellers, there are thousands of them in the street.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by Platony(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Must she be tagged wit "Bread" b4 we remember who she is?. It's jst lyk teachin a child in Basic 5 (one plus one), over & over again. Dat child might gt angry becos he knws such teaching undermines his level of knowledge. We knw who she is "NOW" & "WAS",...so u guys shld stop disregarding our intelligence. Is Timaya tagged "EX PLANTAIN SELLER" or Patoranking "EX RAT POISON SELLER"??

Bloggers abeg una.....OLAJUMOKE is already a household name by God's grace, especially for most frequent internet users. No need inscripting EX BREAD SELLER to it al d tym.

She's nw a new creature, Old things av passed away.

"OLAJUMOKE THE MODEL" is fine by us!! smiley
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by odunayoesther(f): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin
KendrickAyomide:

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by odunayoesther(f): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
smiley
KendrickAyomide:

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by drlateef: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

Loooool.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by package7(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

Na witchcraft pose naw grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by drlateef: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
ayaside:

Go and sell bread

.......first!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by Diso60090(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

You ready to share your pekus?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by mudiana(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
3Ebisco:
Olajumoke’s grass to grace story which stunned everyone months ago, has taken her international, as the mother of two has starred for a fashion shoot in South Africa.

Fast-rising model, Olajumoke Orisaguna, keeps on growing her portfolio and making a stamp in the modelling industry and we couldn’t be more proud.

Asides being a vlogger and recently bagging a show on African Magic Yoruba, Olajumoke recently walked the runway at the just concluded Soweto Fashion Week in South Africa.

During her stay, she had an editorial photoshoot with South Africa’s top designer David Tlale.

See more photos below:

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/ex-bread-seller-olajumoke-goes.html
very lovely. She was born to do this.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by KendrickAyomide: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
hopexter:

That means you no even get anything doing before? Another jobless youth sighted. Oya send me your pictures without bowlegs make I give my manager. I go fit do this one for you. cheesy
see this one
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by hopexter(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Olukat:

We should learn how to appreciate people.
Olajumoke is a brand now
If you are so much interested in bread sellers, there are thousands of them in the street.

We never forget where we come from no matter the glory. This shouldn't be too hard for you to understand and stop confusing yourself.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by KendrickAyomide: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Diso60090:

You ready to share your pekus?
you be Gay?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by budusky05(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
You can't take away locality from this gir, look at her very well.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by Olukat(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
hopexter:

We never forget where we come from no matter the glory. This shouldn't be too hard for you to understand and stop confusing yourself.

You are the confused one here!
Her history was not the issue.
We have successful people in Nigeria with little beginnings but don't have such intro
I repeat the young pretty woman have created a world for herself, appreciate her as it is toady and drop the "bread seller" tag to the history.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by Teeboi56: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

Abeg go sit down
He never reach ur turn
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by hopexter(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Olukat:

You are the confused one here!
Her history was not the issue.
We have successful people in Nigeria with little beginnings but don't have such intro
I repeat the young pretty woman have created a world for herself, appreciate her as it is toady and drop the "bread seller" tag to the history.

You talk like a kid. Even a retired president still bears ex president, ex convict. It has been a norm here in Nigeria except you're an alien.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
In that 3rd picture, I see a meme loading...

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by room089: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

Agege bread pose!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by nuesednutlofa: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2018
Apina:
When would they stop this "Ex-Bread seller" tag undecided

Thanks to the MOD who made the necessary correction tongue
the MOD never made any corrections. It was actually the MOD that tag her the bread seller.

Any description you see on the front page is written by the MOD. This is what the MOD wrote

"Ex-Bread Seller Turned Super Model,
Olajumoke, In New Photoshoot In South Africa"
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2018
What kind of "bread"?.....

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by kokomilala(m): 12:37am On Aug 23, 2018
For the life of me, I can't understand how some people could be so uncharitable about God's grace on another person. Is she tagged with VILLAGE GIRL? She's busy making money, whereas some jealousy-driven, keyboard warriors are busy begrudging her of her success.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by Duru009(m): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2018
Hop she can speak English now!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by horrmorr(m): 2:13am On Aug 23, 2018
NA by force u put ex bread seller
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by oyewoleolu(m): 2:28am On Aug 23, 2018
welldone.
pls need your vote here http://pageantvote.es/pageants/988/contestants/4691
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:48am On Aug 23, 2018
The last pic reminds me of eiye jomijoke.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by ecomogdeprince(m): 5:44am On Aug 23, 2018
From grass to grace, thank God for her life
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa by KingGBsky(m): 6:02am On Aug 23, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

Yeye follow you there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe Pictured With His Daughter For The First Time / Linda Ikeji Shades Laura's Dress Sense On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.