Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Witches And Village People Are Not Responsible For Your Povery And Joblessness. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Witches And Village People Are Not Responsible For Your Povery And Joblessness. (479 Views)

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? / Why Are Village People So Wicked? / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches And Village People Are Not Responsible For Your Povery And Joblessness. by iykbethany(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dear Nigerian people, witches and village people are not responsible for your joblessness and poverty.
Witches don’t build companies and factories for God sake. It’s very unfortunate that most Nigerians that believe all these crap have university degrees yet they reason like illiterates.

Nigerians pray and fast more than any country on earth yet we are the poorest and most stupid people in the world simply bc we don’t make use of our brain. I don’t even know why yahoo boys are looking outside bc the easiest people to deceive are Nigerians which is why the richest pastors on earth are Nigerian pastors. Many Nigerian pastors will tell you to sow seed or pay tithe to get your dream job, dream husband or wife but this is a FAT LIE, there are no jobs and God doesnt need your money before blessing you, salvation is free. PLEASE READ MY VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE ABOUT Tithing in Nigeria- The Truths and The Lies: https://iykbethanygistville.com/2018/03/26/tithing-in-nigeria-the-truths-and-the-lies/

Truth is bitter but I’m still gonna say it even though yall are gonna attack me soon. The reason most Africans are poor or jobless is bc of corrupt politicians and I still blame the poor masses bc we allowed it to happen in the first place. It’s d duty of a responsible government to create an enabling environment for foreign investments to thrive; such as good roads, electricity, water, security etc. We don’t have any of these that is why it’s hard to convince investors to invest in Nigeria.

Stop going to church to fire so-called witches. If we have good leaders u wouldn’t need to shout fire fire fire every day yet nothing happens. And after shouting fire fire nothing changes bc you are firing the wrong people. Bad government is our problem, not so-called enemies or witches. Believe me if we start firing the corrupt politician’s things will change.

Nobody in Europe and America is going to church to shout fire fire b4 they get job, they don’t need to shout I receive bc they have good leaders. If you don’t work hard now and change your mentality you are going to spend the rest of your life going from church to church to shout I receive.

Please DO NOT FORGET to read this very interesting article: THIS VILLAGE PEOPLE MADNESS MUST STOP: https://iykbethanygistville.com/2018/04/15/this-village-people-madness-must-stop/

Iyk is a serial entrepreneur, consultant, real estate developer and part time blogger who uses this blog to educate and enlighten people. https://iykbethanygistville.com/
Re: Witches And Village People Are Not Responsible For Your Povery And Joblessness. by iykbethany(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Witches And Village People Are Not Responsible For Your Povery And Joblessness. by generalissimo(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Another madman privileged to have pen to write. You all just be writing Poohs!
Re: Witches And Village People Are Not Responsible For Your Povery And Joblessness. by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Well done.cc:village pipu you have been vindicated
Re: Witches And Village People Are Not Responsible For Your Povery And Joblessness. by Ganjafama(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2018
@op them Neva open chapter reach you that is why you get mouth to dey talk. Just pray say make village pipu nor notice you. If you say that witches cannot afflict one with poverty, you can as well say that there's no God. Good cannot exist without evil. They complement each other. It's just like the Chinese Yin and yang.
Re: Witches And Village People Are Not Responsible For Your Povery And Joblessness. by OShepherd: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
In as much as their is good, there also is Bad. However, that doesn't mean everything in life depends on GOD & Prayers as some religious folks claim. NAY! We actually need to use our brains because that is Y GOD created us with one. ..

(1) (Reply)

Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan / What Makes A Man - Opinions / Why I Am A Single Mom – Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.