Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar (50266 Views)

Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work / Heineken Boosted By Main Beer Brands, Volume Grew Double-digit In Nigeria / Worries Over Increasing Beer Parlours In Lagos - FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
I love that.
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Ivimilly: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
I admire his manner of approach

1 Like

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by enemyofprogress: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
bankyblue:
My man of the year
Buhari nko?
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Born2Breed(f): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
made4naijamusic:
In a video shared online by an eyewitness, a bar manager is seen walking out underage boys who bought and were drinking beer in his bar.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sCBmoSYay8
source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/nigerian-bar-manager-walks-out-underage-boys-who-were-drinking-beer-in-his-bar/

Give that guy a tank of beer.

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nice one. The bar man deserves some accolades. Some ppl are only after money. This reminds me of a friend's dad's hotel. Learnt a particular ride brought a primary school girl in uniform to the hotel. He had paid and then went outside to bring d girl in. Upon sighting the girl,the receptionist refused n he was kinda disgraced. The next day learnt the girl's school was visited n she was immediately recognised. The parents were invited and at the end the said okada rider was arrested.

8 Likes

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by 4stepsAead: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
is he sure he meant it? hope it's not ApC style
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol. Not too young to run(drink)

1 Like

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by heinrichy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
He didn't chase them away but directed them to a hidden corner.
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Dollabiz: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oh
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by pawpzman: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
ShitHead:
They must be from Bariga. Olamide's neighbours.

But why uploading their pictures and the video too? What do you want to achieve with that?

He's setting a good example
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by hybraheeem002(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Good ambassador of true change. U deserve some accolades
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Saao(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
9jvirgin:
You should not even enter a bar unless you produce an I.D.

Something is wrong with the black mind.
weldone white mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Akpacha(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Owomkpo:
Nonsense.
This is why his business will never flourish.
u b mumu

3 Likes

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by yungkels(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
sapeleboi:
@least he should observe them b4 chasing them out. b cos he don't know maybe the boys will order for soft drink
always read with understanding
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by buchai: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=9jvirgin post=70517832]You should not even enter a bar unless you produce an I.D.

does ID card exist Nigeria?
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
9jvirgin:
You should not even enter a bar unless you produce an I.D.

Abeg shut up. Is it only black underage kids that try to sneak a drink ?

1 Like

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Mankosi: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
bankyblue:
My man of the year
true talk. He's a good man. Not everybody will do that despite say na him market him go sell but him no send.

4 Likes

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by babasolution: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
male kids are being systematically neglected and destroyed
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by sapeleboi(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
beer ke
yungkels:

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by kingthreat(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
States should erect strong laws on this. I stopped going to one hotel bar when i saw some less than 20year olds drinking by my side.

4 Likes

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by sapeleboi(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
u see beer for their table
yungkels:

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by meforyou1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Phinity318:
Aside from the patriotism of that Gentle man. We do not take age restrictions on alcohol seriously in this country.. Allah kuwa
we dont take it into consideration at all, not matter of not taking it seriously
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by khalids: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
A lot of people talking trash............thumbs up to the bar manager

As Nigerians we want a better society, with better leaders.....Guess what it wouldn't happen until we begin to call ourselves to order, until we understand that doing the right thing is not optional but a most....

These kids could end up being our leaders tomorrow...we need to ensure we instill the right values in them and it is the job of the entire society not just their parents, because any failure in their upbringing will be born by the society

7 Likes

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Platony(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
sapeleboi:
@least he should observe them b4 chasing them out. b cos he don't know maybe the boys will order for soft drink

Look very well,..dey av ordered a bottle of beer already. For me, d person dat served dem d drink shld be suspended. BTW,...wetin der mates dey evn do for beer parlour sef??

3 Likes

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Desdola(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Good manners over money. Nice one from the manager
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by meforyou1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
sapeleboi:
u see beer for their table
u no see bottle of beer for their table for the 2nd picture?
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by bankyblue(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Buhari nko?

May be if he can walk 2km instead of 800m, then I will consider him as man of the year....yeye man
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by sapeleboi(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
no oo, wait make I wear my google
meforyou1:
u no see bottle of beer for their table for the picture?
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by sapeleboi(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
nor like life now
Platony:

Look very well,..dey av ordered a bottle of beer already. For me, d person dat served dem d drink shld be suspended. BTW,...wetin der mates dey evn do for beer parlour sef??
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by chesky22(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
That's the change we want in this country not Apc change..

3 Likes

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by sapeleboi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
see it , but 4 of them were sharing one bottle
meforyou1:
u no see bottle of beer for their table for the 2nd picture?
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by meforyou1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
sapeleboi post=705184k08:
no oo, wait make I wear my google
watch the video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria / Procedures To Get TIN No. From FIRS / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.