Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar (50264 Views)

Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work / Heineken Boosted By Main Beer Brands, Volume Grew Double-digit In Nigeria / Worries Over Increasing Beer Parlours In Lagos - FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by meforyou1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
sapeleboi:
see it , but 4 of them were sharing one bottle
yea.
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by sapeleboi(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
abeg nor vex for me
meforyou1:
yea.

1 Like

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Bizibi(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hotzone:
That man is not a business, probably not Nigerian
yes,HE IS NOT A BUSINESS.
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by sapeleboi(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin
meforyou1:
watch the video.
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by yungkels(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
sapeleboi:
u see beer for their table
were you there?

1 Like

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by meforyou1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
Nice one. The bar man deserves some accolades. Some ppl are only after money. This reminds me of a friend's dad's hotel. Learnt a particular ride brought a primary school girl in uniform to the hotel. He had paid and then went outside to bring d girl in. Upon sighting the girl,the receptionist refused n he was kinda disgraced. The next day learnt the girl's school was visited n she was immediately recognised. The parents were invited and at the end the said okada rider was arrested.
primary school pupil. Wow. This world has spoilt kpatakpata

1 Like

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by amazingspiderma: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
In advance societies, the Bouncer at night clubs or Bar attendant has the exclusive right to ask for your ID if in doubt of your age.

3 Likes

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by meforyou1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Abeg shut up. Is it only black underage kids that try to sneak a drink ?
these ones didnt sneak o. Sitting openly in a beer parlour sharing a bottle of green bottle

1 Like

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Merimental(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
9jvirgin:
You should not even enter a bar unless you produce an I.D.

Something is wrong with the black mind.

i believe d issue of showing ID's is in a pawn shop nt bar..
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Afamed: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
9jvirgin:

Even the whites don't sell drink to under age. Get yourself informed before rushing to social media.

1 Like

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by meforyou1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
amazingspiderma:
In advance societies, the Bouncer at night clubs or Bar attendant has the exclusive right to ask for your ID if in doubt of your age.
these one are even like 11-13 years. No need to ask for ID
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by sapeleboi(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
I de check lifescore joor
yungkels:

were you there?
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by meforyou1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Merimental:

i believe d issue of showing ID's is in a pawn shop nt bar..
in advanced countries, waiter or waiteress in bars has the right to request your ID if they doubt u are up to 18 or in some counties, up to 21. If u dont produce, they wount sell to u

1 Like

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by yungkels(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
sapeleboi:
I de check lifescore joor
'livescore' u mean?
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by sapeleboi(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
yes o
yungkels:

'livescore' u mean?

1 Like

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by antyokya: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
nairalee:
Finally someone that has sense.. We must not lose our morality and conscience in search of the dough... Chasing this kids won't make him poorer... Agreed its not guaranteed to stop this children from drinking but it will instill some degree of sense in these children... Sense which is now a very scarce commodity in 2018AD

good move. these kids are minors so if anything happens to them our constitution won't spare the man

1 Like

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by sapeleboi(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
my games de fuckup
sapeleboi:
yes o
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Abbeycaesar(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
He deserves an applause for that.
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Immarocks(f): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
sapeleboi:
@least he should observe them b4 chasing them out. b cos he don't know maybe the boys will order for soft drink

are u blind can't you see beer bottle on their table? .... observe what.... soft drink in a bar....

2 Likes

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by sapeleboi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
wetin concern you now
Immarocks:

are u blind can't you see beer bottle on their table? .... observe what.... soft drink in a bar....

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by lekanation(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
Awon omokomo
babe you're pretty
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Kayleb26(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
made4naijamusic:
In a video shared online by an eyewitness, a bar manager is seen walking out underage boys who bought and were drinking beer in his bar.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sCBmoSYay8
source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/nigerian-bar-manager-walks-out-underage-boys-who-were-drinking-beer-in-his-bar/

way to go, at least his moral isn't corrupted by greed
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by FisifunKododada: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
FoxyFlow:
Since the boys were "WALKED" out, that means they can become the Presidents of Nigeria. Since our President, PMB is fit to run because he can walk 800 meters, then these boys should lead us since they walked in and were walked out.

I don't know how my reaction relates to the topic. I am just pieced at everything. Buhari handlers are doing a very bad job wallahi!

Everything is not about Buhari
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by sapeleboi(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
enemy of progress
Immarocks:

Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by planetx: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Thumbs up to the bar manager, If not cautioned next thing is for them to show up in ashawo joint.
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by talleyrand94: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
LOOOOL people that should be reading for common entrance o
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by LydayBobo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Charity should start from home though
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by Ijebuboy525: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
9jvirgin:

Does any bar ask for ID in Nigeria?
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by bigocean(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaaaaaaa. Abeg leaf them Jo, we leaf in a lawless country
lol... Tree nko?
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by horlatunde101(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Na all this amll pikin dey allow sars dey embarass Fine Boys like us
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by durubennie(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol.. They must be Lagosians
Re: Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar by foolbuster: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
9jvirgin:

There is nothing wrong with the black mind. The only thing wrong is your mind and majority of people that think like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria / Procedures To Get TIN No. From FIRS / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.