Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Cost Of Land In Jos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Land In Jos (2050 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Cost Of Wiring A House. / Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Land In Jos by CBANJ(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2007
Does anyone know the current cost of land in Jos.  I am interested in the Rayfield area and Lamingo area.  

Also, what is the exact process in Jos, how do you make sure you are dealing with the rightful owner and at what point do you hand over the cash.  How do you make sure the title is properly registered in your name
Re: Cost Of Land In Jos by babasin(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2007
am interested too,
Re: Cost Of Land In Jos by rhodacious(f): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2007
hello cbanj and the other person ( sorry i will have to click back to see your name).

i live in the rayfield area yingi rayfield road, after airforce round about.

a plot of land in this area is btw 400-500 thousand naira. we ( my husband and i) bought for 400 thousand last year and we've moved in since jan 14th. in my street there are 2 sets of two plots for sale. we wish decent people will occupy it.

there is few cases of land fraud in jos anyway. i am sure about this current land, and you can verify the owner at lands and survey. the point of payment is when you see the c of o or r of o and the name of the person matching the one at lands at surveys. you generally wont have problems with the owners of the land i know.

for more info mail me at waltqueen@yahoo.com

happiness

(1) (Reply)

Tolet :a Room Self Contained And A Mini-flat @ Ojuelegba Surulere / Abuja Land(fcda Allocation) In Kuje South For Sale(08096293810) / Are You In Need Of Sand, Granite, Paving And Interlocking Stones Supplier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.