Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife (39082 Views)

American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Warri Billionaire, Kenneth Bramor gifts wife a Rolls Royce after marrying a 2nd wife
Marv

Kenneth Bramor, a popular Warri Billionaire has reportedly bought a Rolls Royce for his wife and mother of four kids.

According to reports, Mr. Kenneth bought Timi the luxury ride to appreciate her for being with him since day one, and for all the hurt he caused the mother of his four kids after marrying a second wife in November 2017.

Insiders say “Ken has been with Timi and spent two months straight with her Abroad trying to make it up to her…..The RR is currently parked in the Magodo home Timi normally stays in whenever she is in Nigeria before she heads on to Warri.”

Timi whom sources allege was with Mr Ken before he made money also lives in a house in Knights bridge bought in her name by Ken.

“The Black RR was gifted to Timi for enduring all the heart ache her hubby meted out to her when he married a second wife but all well between them and he has assured her of his love and been by her side and is overlooking all threats from any angle”

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2018/08/warri-billionaire-kenneth-bramor-gifts.html%3Fm%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwid94Cp04LdAhWkyYUKHXuhD6sQFjABegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw0hsZPfmzxEcm1G-xsTqUo3

1 Share

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by zinnydan(f): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
He really loves her,but why marry a second wife

32 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by mikejj(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin on behalf of FTC i wonder too oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by YorubaAssasin: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
9ja men problem with 9ja women = SEX cool

9ja women problem with 9ja men = $$$$ undecided

9ja men solution to 9ja women palava = $$$$ undecided

Therefore, with $$$$ 9ja would be a peaceful nation! grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by benben1000: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2018
b

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2018
What is the source of his income

15 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by lifestyle1(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2018
Oga eyes don clear.

Girls stay away from using charm on men...

It will backfire someday and na you go lose..

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by sexiestharam(f): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2018
Rrr

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by hyfr(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2018
What’s the hubbys means of income? And besides are u saying that the rolls Royce was a payment for her staying with him when he was broke?

Why get a second wife when u already proclaim you have a sweet woman with kids already?

None of my business tho.. too many billionaires in Nigeria and I’m just here waiting for Gods time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by mofeoluwadassah: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2018
How many times this news wan hit front page gan sef undecided
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Bambambiglo: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2018
This is what happens when money miss road.

Sensible people are sponsoring researches with their money to make the world a better place, while this one is wasting it on women

He obviously didn't work hard for that money

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by SEONaijaExpert: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2018
Compensation gifts
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by kennypoju04: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2018
Billionaires indeed
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Millz404(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
What is the source of his income

Una dey always find source of revenue..... U be federal inland revenue staff?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Shortyy(f): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2018
Lol women SMH.. they can settle for anything as long as there's money.. and the gifts keep coming. Lol nigga if you don't respect me, I'll throw your money in your fvckin face.. BS!

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by bigfat05: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2018
this na assurance pt2
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Groovenaija360(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by SAMBARRY: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2018
Iyen lama riwon si. Kan tun odo won Shey, iro ni, Afi kanmafeyawo Kiri.

Yorubas say a billionaire In the midst of poor people is equally poor because the poor people will not let him rest
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Authority2000: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Money answers all things.
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by lirusehn(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2018
My only life ambition is to be rich but without popularity.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Bambambiglo: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2018
zinnydan:
He really loves her,but why marry a second wife

What a camel toe you have
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by kerry57: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2018
Wetin be him work. All these flaunting billionaires in naija Don too much while poverty is taken over the country
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Obierika(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2018
We don't care!
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by pilarnig(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2018
This one no mean she go still forgive him ooo. You no know women, once you f up. Na till death do you apart, I know of one like that now in my area. The man buy everything to please her still she no forgive am but them dey as husband and wife but the love don sour
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by money121(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2018
Millz404:

Una dey always find source of revenue..... U be federal inland revenue staff?
yes because in a sane society all this militants supposed to be in jail, they are the reason most of our youths are suffering because they stole our common wealth

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Bambambiglo: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2018
sexiestharam:
For this story to appear twice on nairaland is quite unbelievable! This site needs more sensible content.

What is unbelievable here is where you forgot your sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Warri billionaire back to back on FP. Nawa o
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by lirusehn(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Bambambiglo:

What a camel toe you have
How could you call a stitch camel toe?

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Oyerinde16(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Adjk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / My Dead Neighbour / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.