Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife (39103 Views)

American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by sexiestharam(f): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2018
R
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by kenlinzo(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Please how does this news affect you and I?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by emperorblog(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2018
need a profitabnle business check my sig
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by kaen1317: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
What is the source of his income
is your money missing?
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by millionboi(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2018
zinnydan:
He really loves her,but why marry a second wife
satisfaction
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Bambambiglo: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol women SMH.. they can settle for anything as long as there's money.. and the gifts keep coming. Lol nigga if you don't respect me, I'll throw your money in your fvckin face.. BS!

Story for the gods. My friend go and sleep

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Adeyeancah(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Enough to say sorry for Marrying a 2nd wifey ? cheesy
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by hopexter(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2018
zinnydan:

He's a billionaire, buying her a car doesn't mean he loves her. This is exactly why he bought her the rolls Royce because you ladies attach love to material things. If he truly loves her, no point getting a second wife except she's barren and she suggests he marries a second wife.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Adeyeancah(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2018
zinnydan:
My lady, maybe he need a complete woman with two women
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Akabuking: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2018
that word "billionaire" forced me to open this thread.

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2018
Compensation
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Shortyy(f): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Story for the gods. My friend go and sleep
Please get off my mention. Disrespectful piece of shît.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by wink2015(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2018
IT IS QUITE DISTURBING TO HEAR THAT BILLIONAIRE EXIST IN WARRI, DELTA STATE.

IF THERE ARE "DANGOTES" IN WARRI.

Then why is Warri not developing?

No industries to engage the unemployed youth.

No major development in Delta state.

Chief Ayiri Emami call himself A BILLIONAIRE.

Now Kenneth Bramor is happy to be called a Billionaire.

BUT CAN'T THIS SO CALLED BILLIONAIRE SACRIFICE THEIR WEALTH FOR THE INDUSTRIALIZATION OF THE WARRI AREA.

If you do not belong to community especially oil producing community you can not be given employment in Warri.
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Bambambiglo: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2018
Shortyy:

Please get off my mention. Disrespectful piece of shît.

You're a fuçking retàrd

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by gare(f): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
What is the source of his income
Into Marine Biz ( Leasing of Tug Boats, Barges, Vessel to Multinationals and also Supply of Civil materials and Petroleum products to Multinationals, I have been to his Office a couple of times in warri.
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by omooba969(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol women SMH.. they can settle for anything as long as there's money.. and the gifts keep coming. Lol nigga if you don't respect me, I'll throw your money in your fvckin face.. BS!

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Marvis4real(f): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2018
what should we do? All you people do here is go to instagram of the rich to copy their posts and show offs just to intimidate the common masses. I dont envy them one bit!
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by klax(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2018
lifestyle1:
Oga eyes don clear.

Girls stay away from using charm on men...

It will backfire someday and na you go lose..

Bro oh my good God of heaven bless you and bless you abundantly. You 've said it all they are like that walking around with their tiny lazy flamingo legs ready to eat where they do not sow and come here shouting small girl big god nonsense.

Mr billionaire and to all men if you know you want to flirt be very strong either in Christian way I mean have strong spiritualist or if you are a Muslim have a very strong Islamic cleric go to Ede, Shaki, Ilorin you will see the best or you go traditional I don't know where to find those but good and strong ones still exist since you choose to flirt as your ways of life be ready to waka wella or else all these tiny lazy legs things will mess your life.

Sorry I'm not supporting unfauthfulness but remember everybody can't be saint.
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2018
WARRI BILLIONAIRE is now a chieftaincy title
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by omooba969(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2018
hopexter:

He's a billionaire, buying her a car doesn't mean he loves her. This is exactly why he bought her the rolls Royce because you ladies attach love to material things. If he truly loves her, no point getting a second wife except she's barren and she suggests he marries a second wife.

God bless you brother. cool

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by hopexter(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2018
omooba969:

God bless you brother. cool

Cheers bro smiley
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by omooba969(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Iyen lama riwon si. Kan tun odo won Shey, iro ni, Afi kanmafeyawo Kiri.

Yorubas say a billionaire In the midst of poor people is equally poor because the poor people will not let me rest

Lol cheesy

That's one of the black man's curse. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by gcof(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
yes because in a sane society all this militants supposed to be in jail, they are the reason most of our youths are suffering because they stole our common wealth
militants stole your commonwealth? Is that what you were told?
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Sarang(f): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2018
zinnydan:

Really loves her because he bought her a car? undecided
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by akdjr(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2018
I heard its better than sleeping around with slay queens them.
zinnydan:
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by Blamtom(f): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2018
Is he a ritualist?
&
Why are both of them Ugly? shocked grin
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife by lonelydora: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2018
Isaac93:
Warri Billionaire, Kenneth Bramor gifts wife a Rolls Royce after marrying a 2nd wife
Marv

Kenneth Bramor, a popular Warri Billionaire has reportedly bought a Rolls Royce for his wife and mother of four kids.

According to reports, Mr. Kenneth bought Timi the luxury ride to appreciate her for being with him since day one, and for all the hurt he caused the mother of his four kids after marrying a second wife in November 2017.

Insiders say “Ken has been with Timi and spent two months straight with her Abroad trying to make it up to her…..The RR is currently parked in the Magodo home Timi normally stays in whenever she is in Nigeria before she heads on to Warri.”

Timi whom sources allege was with Mr Ken before he made money also lives in a house in Knights bridge bought in her name by Ken.

“The Black RR was gifted to Timi for enduring all the heart ache her hubby meted out to her when he married a second wife but all well between them and he has assured her of his love and been by her side and is overlooking all threats from any angle”

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2018/08/warri-billionaire-kenneth-bramor-gifts.html%3Fm%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwid94Cp04LdAhWkyYUKHXuhD6sQFjABegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw0hsZPfmzxEcm1G-xsTqUo3

A bee will always return to honey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.