Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) (27335 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Acquires A N19m Lexus SUV (Photos, Video) / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by nigeriapenbase: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/actress-nuella-njubigbo-steps-out-in-stylish-looks-photos/

Nollywood Actress, Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Her Matching Outfit As She Shares Photos Of Herself Via Her Instagram Page.

See More Of Her Photos Below....

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/actress-nuella-njubigbo-steps-out-in-stylish-looks-photos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by zinnydan(f): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wow she's astonishing
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
What is she covering with that flower? grin

Fine woman kiss

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by 3millionia: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
UGLY GIRL
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by tstx(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
In not less than 10 words can someone please elucidate how this news benefits us....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by Melison(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ok noted
NEXT!!!
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Igbayen nkò??

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by iphunanya(f): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fine woman wink
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by Sisijetue(f): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
nikkypearl:

Fine woman kiss

eagle eye...wetin you wan know

3 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by Opinionated: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Not impressed. How is this news?
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by iphunanya(f): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fine woman
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Why her house dey so bushy...

Hopefully make e be say na the only bush wey she no the cut be that

3 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by rayobaba(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Crushing
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by Isaacvin(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=nikkypearl post=70518016]What is she covering with that flower?
good observation
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
nikkypearl:

Fine woman kiss

Bia bebe!

What is bow-tie doing on ya head bikonu? angry
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by olumidedvd(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Please the Moderators, kindly give a space for this crucial message. (A Must Read)

==================================
AN URGENT MESSAGE FOR NIGERIA!
In a vision of the night four years ago, I saw heaven armed with fire, descending to the earth. It came so close that it almost sat on the earth; however, it made an ascent up its original location.
I asked God what it meant and He made it clear to me that it was a warning to our country Nigeria about His intention to visit Nigeria in His wrath. God threw more light on the vision when He referred me to the book of Joel 2:1-32. I could not however pass the message across to Nigeria back then.
At about 11o’clock on Tuesday, 9th of August, this very year, my body system began to malfunction. What the matter was with me, I could not tell. I resorted to taking some tablet, but it yielded no positive result. I engaged in prayers, but to no avail. Determined, I sent for a young servant of God. The said servant of God prayed, but the story remained the same.
Since “the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that cannot save; neither his hear heavy, that it cannot hear”, and because I was beginning to think any sin might have shut the door of His intervention, I humble myself to seek His mind concerning the matter. I began to beg God to point out any sin in me that could have offended Him. I pleaded further with Him to show me the cause of my discomfort, and, halleluiah, answers came. God reminded me of the vision of yesteryears, the vision of heaven armed with furious fire, which I failed to relay to his people. He wanted me to make haste in blowing the trumpet in Nigeria so that Nigerians might return to him.
Fellow Nigerians, God wants to visit if we do not repent from our evil ways and return to him. The visit spoken of here is no courtesy visit. God gave me a picture of the visit in Joel 2:1-12:
… For the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand; a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and … A fire devoured before them; and behind them a flame burneth...
Because God is a merciful Father who does not delight in the death and doom of sinners, He is sending his servants to blow the trumpet of repentance. He wants us like the prodigal son to return home. But how does God want us to respond to this clarion call of repentance? The answers are found in this chapter of Joel 2:
And rend your heart, and not your garment and turn unto the Lord your God: for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger… (V-13)
Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly, and Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breast: let the bridegroom go from his chamber, and the bride out of her closest.
Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the alter, and them say, spare thy people, o Lord, to reproach, that the heathen should not rule over; wherefore should they say among the people WHERE IS THEIR GOD (VS 15-17).
If our responses align with God’s steps outlined in these verses, the result will be that:
Then the Lord will be jealous for His land and pity his people. Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto His people Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, oil and ye shall be satisfied there with: and I… Will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate… (Joel 2:18-31).
I trust God to reveal this vision to His prophets that together the sound of our trumpets of returning to GOD might rend the air. I have begun intercession in my assembly. I have gathered my people. I have sanctified the congregation. I implore churches to follow suit. This is the message God wants me to give to Nigerian “East or West, home is best”. Let us intercede for our home, our Nigeria, our Jerusalem.

Pastor J. A. Babalola,
The New Generation Church of God,
Akungba-Akoko,
Ondo State,
Nigeria.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
she look like my PH girl friend tongue
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
I really like the plot of land next door.

1) It's in an established neighborhood.
2) It's petite so will cause for a creative house plan.
3) It already has walls.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by Melison(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Can someone explain this please......how did someone write such on my profile,am not a muslim never will be,but i seriously need explanations

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
She fine oo

But e get as her shape be for my eyes
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Melison:
Can someone explain this please......how did someone write such on my profile,am not a muslim never will be,but i seriously need explanations

You forget wen u enter Muslim thread ne
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Like for PDP

Share for APC

3 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by neweraomo: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Small girls with biggie....na u know the rest grin
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by Melison(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
izzy4shizzy:

You forget wen u enter Muslim thread ne

O boy the thing no gree comot again o
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) by sodiamond: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Husband snatcher

(1) (2) (Reply)

Logos Olori Escapes Death In Car Accident / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' And Governor Ikpeazu On A Condolence Visit In Abia (Photo / Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.