Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) (41727 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary / Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by benjackugo: 2:42pm On May 22, 2021
Actress Nuella Njubigbo has removed her husband, Tchidi Chikere's name from her Instagram bio, weeks after they jointly debunked his ex-wife, Sophia Williams' claim of their marriage crashing, IgbereTV reports.

There has been speculation of Nuella and her filmmaker husband, Tchidi having a marital crisis after Sophia's made an Instagram post which read "wetin dey happen to one love made in heaven?". The couple had named ther union "Love made in heaven" after they walked down the aisle in 2014. It was also noticed that they've unfollowed each other on Instagram.

Nuella has now removed Tchidi's surname "Chikere" from her Instagram bio, weeks after they debunked the claim in a video they shared.

Her Instagram bio which also read "mother and wife" before now, has now been changed to "Award winning filmmaker, mum, CEO".

https://igberetvnews.com/1390844/nuella-njubigbo-removes-tchidi-chikeres-name-instagram-bio-photos/

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Bola146(f): 2:45pm On May 22, 2021
grin Wetin concern all of una cheesy Aproko

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 22, 2021
Marry a divorced man at your own peril,if he were to be a good man he wouldn't have left his first marriage to be with you

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by DDDEnterprises: 2:54pm On May 22, 2021
No be today abeg. Even marriages are beginning to not last among the common folks these days not to talk of celebs.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 3:13pm On May 22, 2021
After all the denial.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by gentlestdude(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2021
poor guy marrying whores all over again, take heart bro. hope your next wife will be a good wife.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by chinweasaa(f): 3:20pm On May 22, 2021
Chio
Anyway WIFE no 3 is already loading
Chikere na u Biko �������

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:54pm On May 22, 2021
...and life continues.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by franklingud(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2021
Husband snatcher olosho

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2021
No longer marriage made in heaven

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:04pm On May 22, 2021
shocked

Chai.
This will further prove atheist's belief that heaven does not exist.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by TriCee: 8:39pm On May 22, 2021
But people can poke nose sha. You already saved the earlier screenshot, waiting for this day.

Na celebrity marriage, nothing special. Difference between such marriages and break up is just TIME.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Nas23Nas: 8:40pm On May 22, 2021
H
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:41pm On May 22, 2021
Is this suppose to be news ?
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by edoairways: 8:41pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
Marry a divorced man at your own peril,if he were to be a good man he wouldn't have left his first marriage to be with you
And what if his wife was the bad one

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
Exactly,it's just like marrying a divorce woman

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Obrigardo: 8:41pm On May 22, 2021
How many people will this news feed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 8:41pm On May 22, 2021
Celebrity marriage
Not surprised

Check out my signature bikonu cheesy
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:41pm On May 22, 2021
Abeg, if e nor work you fit “unbunk” after you “debunk”! grin
Debunking is always the first stage of unbunking.

Stella Damasus sef go soon “re-unbunk”!

I will NEVER REBUNK sha! I fit shag and go. . . . But to re-marry?
LAI-LAI! What a waste of peace of mind.
All these old men go dey look for house-gals. grin

All these recycled brides and grooms.

No ASSSSSHUARANCE any whia o.
The reason I will NEVER display ANY MAN’S picture on my social media page. . . . unless to tease and “pepper bodi” some pipo. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:41pm On May 22, 2021
undecided
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:42pm On May 22, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 22, 2021
What goes around comes around. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s (husband).
Tchidi Chikere you too at this rate you will go through many marriages and still not have found “the one”
Set priorities your priorities right, because there is always an ocean of beautiful women.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 8:43pm On May 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 22, 2021
How's this our issue?
Don't we have more important National Issues to deliberate on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Circuitlord(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2021
Some relationship is enough motivation for me to remain single

That is why these days, I am careful with the way I tap into people's marriages so that I will not tap Alomo bitters

Because some marriages look like Fanta on social media but Alomo bitters in real life

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 8:44pm On May 22, 2021
Jim Iyke, oya naw grin

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:45pm On May 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 8:45pm On May 22, 2021
Nonsense and Desmond idi0t angry

4 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Cokahot: 8:45pm On May 22, 2021
Once love gets sour. Naso. My ex I loved her.infct I followed her everywhere but she took me for a fool. Today I'm free n happier. While she miserable n thinking I'm a joke

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Revere27: 8:45pm On May 22, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter / Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son / Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.