Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Why You Lose Friends And Keep Enemies - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why You Lose Friends And Keep Enemies (289 Views)

Close Enemies....(A Story About Love, Betrayal, Hatred, Drugs And Action) / Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,Friends And Followers / Why You Lose Friends And Keep Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Lose Friends And Keep Enemies by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
WHY YOU LOSE FRIENDS AND KEEP ENEMIES.

The fastest way to lose friends and keep enemies is having a bad attitude.

Keeping good relationship is dependent on your attitude towards people.

Nobody likes nonsense.
You cannot give people a negative attitude and expect to get a positive one in return.

Nobody wants to get disrespected, while you sit back, hoping they would accept you for your misbehaviour.

According to guru on personal development, Brian Trany, 85% of your success in life is determined by social skills and the ability to interact positively and effectively with others.

It is observed that most negative attitudes can be traced to wrong perception of things. Already, you've carved out your own image of the situation, you've envisaged hatred, fear, injustice.

Perception shapes your belief and the way you think. Perception determines what you value. Perception refers to how we interpret stimuli such as people, things and events.

~ Values are things we find important to us. We all have contrasting interests. Our values may conflict one another. It is your role to use your intuition appropriately to know how to balance situations.

Not everyone will agree with you. Not everyone may apprehend your opinion.
You cannot force me to like what you do, but if you are smart enough, you can persuade me and enlighten me gently.

The basic necessity for keeping a good relationship is being truthful to yourself and others. Convince yourself to know what's right and wrong.

Shape a good perception of life.

Nobody may outrightly teach you what you need in order to keep good relationships, but if you become more observant and careful, your instinct will educate you.

©Victor Bert B

(1) (Reply)

Back To School, Back To Books: Introducing Your Child To Outside-school Books / Publishing / Poem: Unending Beauty By Decency Promise Simeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.