Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

How To Create Nigeria Paypal That Pays And Receive In Nigeria 2018 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create Nigeria Paypal That Pays And Receive In Nigeria 2018 (554 Views)

Tech Blogs: 15 Most Influential And Best Tech Blogs In Nigeria 2018 / How To Advertise On Facebook In Nigeria 2018 / Top Blogs In Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Nigeria Paypal That Pays And Receive In Nigeria 2018 by Sulaimaniy11(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hello guys, if you are an online marketer and you would know the importance of having a PayPal account. PayPal is the most trusted payment method accepted globally, if you work online you must have start to understand me.

PayPal as restricted some country from using their full features, unfortunately Nigeria is one of them. In 2014 when PayPal started in nigeria, we can create account and pay with our PayPal but we can't receive payment which is not a good idea.

Thank God PayPal as pity us and allow us create a successful account that can send and receive funds, but if you don't know how to do this, you can't create one.

I would help you create a successful PayPal account that pays and receive funds all over the world. I would create one for you for just 2k, and I would give you an ebook to teach you on how to create one for just 3k.

If you want me to help you create------2k
If you want me to teach you how to create--3k.

Contact me or call me on Whatsapp..08094955153.

(1) (Reply)

Two Genuine Methods To Make Money Online Without Much Stress / Cell Phones And Gas Station Explosions, A Myth? / About Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.