Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Is Timipre Silver Joining PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Timipre Silver Joining PDP? (1412 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC / 2 Months After Joining PDP, Governor Ganduje's Former Deputy Returns To The APC / Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Timipre Silver Joining PDP? by kenben: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Strong speculations indicate that the former Bayelsa Governor is dumping APC and going "home"

1 Like

Re: Is Timipre Silver Joining PDP? by centoke30(m): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2018
he should do that now that he still has the chance

1 Like

Re: Is Timipre Silver Joining PDP? by greatdreamer(m): 2:12am On Aug 23, 2018
I don't care
Re: Is Timipre Silver Joining PDP? by RZArecta2(m): 5:27am On Aug 23, 2018
I saw Tiwei recently praising that buffoon Seriake Dickson and it raised red flags for me. On the other hand, Sylva joining PDP will be the best bet for him to fulfil his senatorial ambitions since the position has been zoned to Nembe after the clown from Brass called Ben Bruce steps down next year due to a rotational policy in our district. Anywhere he decides to stay either PDP or APC, I hold no grudges against him

1 Like

Re: Is Timipre Silver Joining PDP? by FlyboyZee: 5:47am On Aug 23, 2018
RZArecta2:
I saw Tiwei recently praising that buffoon Seriake Dickson and it raised red flags for me. On the other hand, Sylva joining PDP will be the best bet for him to fulfil his senatorial ambitions since the position has been zoned to Nembe after the clown from Brass called Ben Bruce steps down next year due to a rotational policy in our district. Anywhere he decides to stay either PDP or APC, I hold no grudges against him
HE, T. Silva is from Okpoama, in Brass LGA, so he is outta the Senatorial race already. He is from the same LG with the gentleman you called a clown, who incidentally is from Akassa in the same Brass LGA.

You hold no grudges against Silva, who pillaged, robbed and maimed Bayelsa, but, hold every grudge against BMB, who was voted to go and speak. Now, let me ask you, is Senator BMB not speaking? Lol...

The problem is that you people expect the Legislature to do the work of the Executive, while giving the Executive all the lax. You keep attacking the legislature for things that do not concern them and cast aspersions wrongly on them. Please, get a dictionary to define the meaning of 'LEGISLATE, LEGISLATURE, LEGISLATIVE or LEGISLATION' for you.

Please, don't thank me, I belong to an education NGO who goes around teaching people FoC. Lol...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Timipre Silver Joining PDP? by capatainrambo: 6:49am On Aug 23, 2018
he should stay where he is.

we dont need him

1 Like

Re: Is Timipre Silver Joining PDP? by shakaZuIlu: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2018
wallu wallah grin
Re: Is Timipre Silver Joining PDP? by RZArecta2(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2018
FlyboyZee:

HE, T. Silva is from Okpoama, in Brass LGA, so he is outta the Senatorial race already. He is from the same LG with the gentleman you called a clown, who incidentally is from Akassa in the same Brass LGA.

You hold no grudges against Silva, who pillaged, robbed and maimed Bayelsa, but, hold every grudge against BMB, who was voted to go and speak. Now, let me ask you, is Senator BMB not speaking? Lol...

The problem is that you people expect the Legislature to do the work of the Executive, while giving the Executive all the lax. You keep attacking the legislature for things that do not concern them and cast aspersions wrongly on them. Please, get a dictionary to define the meaning of 'LEGISLATE, LEGISLATURE, LEGISLATIVE or LEGISLATION' for you.

Please, don't thank me, I belong to an education NGO who goes around teaching people FoC. Lol...
you come here talking like an ignorant kid Mr NGO but how does one really blame you ? We're told by the wise ones that if someone insults you, you should look at the source of the insult so Mr NGO I'd like to know your state of origin first of all and if possible, your senatorial district before schooling you on my own state and the political dynamics of MY OWN senatorial district or lemme cut the cráp and tell you straight up first of all that the Ben Bruce you worship happens to come from MY VILLAGE Sangana community in Akassa AND that our senatorial district is divided into three of Brass, Nembe and Ogbia. These three ethnicities have a lot of pride in them and won't be subservient to anybody so rotational policy of senatorial seat of ONE TERM each was agreed upon. Do you think if the floor was open, Bruce would have defeated Sylva ? Don't get me started my brother man, you might be under Mr Bruce payroll as per ngo things but ask him to talk true about what I told you. If you really know my antecedents online and in real life, you would watch your words when addressing me with funny allegations. For your own good name, don't hero worship any politician but rather fight for good governance, that I say I have no grudge against Sylva doesn't mean his hands aren't dirty but so also is your hero's hands. Allow politicians be, they're all the same cool
Re: Is Timipre Silver Joining PDP? by senatordave1(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2018
RZArecta2:
you come here talking like an ignorant kid Mr NGO but how does one really blame you ? We're told by the wise ones that if someone insults you, you should look at the source of the insult so Mr NGO I'd like to know your state of origin first of all and if possible, your senatorial district before schooling you on my own state and the political dynamics of MY OWN senatorial district or lemme cut the cráp and tell you straight up first of all that the Ben Bruce you worship happens to come from MY VILLAGE Sangana community in Akassa AND that our senatorial district is divided into three of Brass, Nembe and Ogbia. These three ethnicities have a lot of pride in them and won't be subservient to anybody so rotational policy of senatorial seat of ONE TERM each was agreed upon. Do you think if the floor was open, Bruce would have defeated Sylva ? Don't get me started my brother man, you might be under Mr Bruce payroll as per ngo things but ask him to talk true about what I told you. If you really know my antecedents online and in real life, you would watch your words when addressing me with funny allegations. For your own good name, don't hero worship any politician but rather fight for good governance, that I say I have no grudge against Sylva doesn't mean his hands aren't dirty but so also is your hero's hands. Allow politicians be, they're all the same cool
Sir please what are the chances of buhari in bayelsa with or without sylva
Re: Is Timipre Silver Joining PDP? by RZArecta2(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2018
senatordave1:

Sir please what are the chances of buhari in bayelsa with or without sylva
to be honest, zero. Buhari can't win there. Sylva on the other hand would have defeated Seriake Dickson hands down in the last elections if not for the arrogant approach he used during the campaigns but as for Buhari, his distance and vindictiveness will cost him knowing fully well it's very easy to curry votes from Bayelsa people. It's a swing state many politicians take for granted

(1) (Reply)

30 Achievements Of President Buhari That Left Nigerians Spellbound / "Why Is The Nigerian Army University In Biu?" (a Must Read) / American Experts Will Unmask The ‘jubril’ On Israeli TV – Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.