Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

"Lady Develops Kidney Failure Due To Excessive Use Of Bleaching Cream" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Lady Develops Kidney Failure Due To Excessive Use Of Bleaching Cream" (722 Views)

Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel / Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Lady Develops Kidney Failure Due To Excessive Use Of Bleaching Cream" by HeWrites(m): 1:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Read the story as shared by twitter user, Lidocaine below;
"Itunu, a fair pretty lady working as a banker and earning pretty well started developing some 'minor' symptoms. Anyways her friends told her it was nothing so she got on with her life. 4 months later and Itunu was bloated but her friends thought, Ah you de chop money o...

Itunu knew there was something else wrong though, she had developed this uncontrollable itching, she also had a constant feeling as if she wanted to vomit. She quickly went to the hospital and after running some tests, the Doctor gave her the bad news... 'You have Kidney failure

'It's a lie!' , she barked, at my age? I'm just 28..In fact I'm going to another hospital. She went to another hospital and the same thing... She needed dialysis which was costing her over 100k/week...Friends have started running, family is tired...

A depressed Itunu had to ask, but Doctor, I've been doing regular check ups... My bp is okay, I'm not diabetic, I'm HIV free, what's my offence? Why did God punish me with this affliction?

Doctor : Remember that bleaching cream you've been using since?..
...The cream that turned you from a black beauty to a fair....well, nvm... It was killing your kidneys too..

Stop Using Bleaching Creams, you'll put yourself at risk for Kidney failure and skin cancer and trust me, none of these is funny. Always check the content of your cream, if you see a compound called 'hydroquinone'

Japaaaa

If you take all these UNVERIFIED, Non NAFDAC approved herbal teas, slim teas, if you buy drugs in the bus, you take GOKO cleanser or any fraud multipurpose drugs that cures infections, cancers, 'staph', rheumatism.... You're on this table too

This is your Nephrologist eating your dialysis money in 15years time if you don't listen"

https://www.torimill.co/news/9524/lady-develops-kidney-failure-due-to-excessive-use-of-bleaching-cream-man.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "Lady Develops Kidney Failure Due To Excessive Use Of Bleaching Cream" by HeWrites(m): 1:38am On Aug 23, 2018
undecided

The most attractive thing any woman can use to control a man is her self confidence. Whether your black or white. It goes out to the guys too.

I checked the Timeline of the guy who shared this and I can see a lot of girls are guilty of this.. All of them are now asking if the cream they are using is safe... Lmao.. All in the name of pleasing guys

1 Like

Re: "Lady Develops Kidney Failure Due To Excessive Use Of Bleaching Cream" by SamuelTurner(m): 2:01am On Aug 23, 2018
Chai..... So bleaching dey cause kidney failure

She used her money to buy her own death.

Meanwhile

Shey you don see men doing breast enlargement or boobs job... Damn No!

Most of the girls are influenced by their olosho celebrity... They will go any length to get money In buying this bleaching cream, that's why dem dey use dem do ritual.
The funniest part is that the people producing this creams are from white countries and they are selling it to black countries.. You don't expect Cardi B, Kim, Rihanna, Nicki and host of other to be using bleaching creams.

99.9% of Nigerian women are guilty of this thing....

In summary of my epistle, EVERY GIRL/LADY/BABE/WOMAN BLEACHING IS AN

Re: "Lady Develops Kidney Failure Due To Excessive Use Of Bleaching Cream" by pansophist(m): 2:17am On Aug 23, 2018
Personally, I can never be with a lady that bleached her skin. It evidently portray a low self esteem and mental handicap regarding health and how melanin helps protects the skin from uv sunray

1 Like

Re: "Lady Develops Kidney Failure Due To Excessive Use Of Bleaching Cream" by Aquariann: 4:04am On Aug 23, 2018
This was my friend's warning post a few days ago. She's a medical doctor herself.

Probably must have dealt with such a case and took it upon herself to warn ladies.

Re: "Lady Develops Kidney Failure Due To Excessive Use Of Bleaching Cream" by SamuelTurner(m): 4:34am On Aug 23, 2018
I thought � this lady was kidnapped

1 Like

Re: "Lady Develops Kidney Failure Due To Excessive Use Of Bleaching Cream" by garetz: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2018
Super story

(1) (Reply)

Finally This Family Of 5 That Were Mad Get A Better Life By Progress Oberiko / A Thread Breast, Breast Cancer, Breast Changes, Multiple Breasts Etc / 3 Days Free Scaling & Polishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.