Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain (14880 Views)

Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts / Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) / $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by Automotive1(m): 2:39am On Aug 23, 2018

This one-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport L'Or Blanc is the result of an extraordinary collaboration between Bugatti and Royal Porcelain Factory (a firm that makes expensive tea pots) in Berlin .

It is made with porcelain and the named L'Or Blanc or white gold because it shines brilliantly like a white gold when the sun shines on it.

The $2.4 million (N871million in Naira) Bugatti Veyron is the first car to have a bodyshell and interior fitted with high quality porcelain elements.The blue lines are all hand-painted.

The porcelain goes through impact and wear testing to make sure it doesn't break on the road .

The fuel door,caviar bowl, badge, wheel caps, hubcaps and interior decor panels are all made from porcelain.

The Supercar also has two keys-The Ignition key and the Speed key, which adjusts the suspension and aerodynamics.

As well as the signed porcelain inlays on the transmission tunnel, there is a striking porcelain inlay on the rear panel. Just like the porcelain elements on the petrol and oil filler caps, it is decorated with a relief of Rembrandt Bugatti’s famous dancing elephant.

The 1,000bhp Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport "L'Or Blanc is powered by an 8-litre W16 engine .It can accelerate from zero to 62mph in 2.5 seconds and reach a top speed of 253mph.

The Porcelain, a ceramic material made by heating kaolin in a kiln to temperatures between 1,200 and 1,400 °C is also known as tanganran in Yoruba, ụrọ in Igbo and lain in Hausa.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/this-one-of-a-kind-bugatti-veyron-grand-sport-lor-blanc-is-made-with-porcelain/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by CarGuideNG: 2:45am On Aug 23, 2018

3 Likes

Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by OneCorner: 3:46am On Aug 23, 2018
Ugly angry

1 Like

Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by computerglobal(m): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by Aldebaran(m): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2018
Porcelain...

Nice grin

I think it is also called AWO in Yoruba grin

5 Likes

Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by Roon9(m): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2018
I'll pass,... Too tacky

1 Like

Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2018
Very sweet

3 Likes

Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by oderinde151(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2018
Oluwa bless me now embarassed

6 Likes

Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2018
Aldebaran:
Porcelain...

Nice grin

I think it is also called AWO in Yoruba grin

2 Likes

Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by Oblitz(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Ah! Accident go smash am nah
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by bigfat05: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2018
wow

1 Like

Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by Proffdada: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2018
White elephant mtcheeeeeewww sad
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by iamTP: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2018
I am tryna estimate how much the spare body parts gon cost

Based on Nigerian road and all

This country sef gahn
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by Fundango: 7:37am On Aug 23, 2018
In that food be serve to people at the seats and boot of the car grin

this would very good to Iya Basira Buka Business, what ya said guysgrin
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by arixsto2(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Wow... Can I have it for a test run
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Wawuu... Pesin carry dis one go village.

You no go come back
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by Emmafe(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2018
If I don’t buy this car Wetin I gain

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by 8stargeneral: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2018
My dream car...Oluwa go do am for me
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by almayda: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2018
Can it fly?if the answer is no,then it's not an upgrade.
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by Galaticos444: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2018
OneCorner:
Ugly angry
poor man

1 Like

Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by Rexnegro(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2018
nice car but not for my road here
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2018
What about the weight? It will be haveier than normal fast cars and besides the temperature will be high than normal car. Using it on naija road mean that it will just crack down in the scorching sun.

But it still a nice try.
I love cars
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by ArcFresky(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2018
With tyre change costing $4000 and servicing costing $30,000.
I think anyone buying this piece is just buying a problem... especially if the owner is in Nigeri.
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by Melchizedek3(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2018
grin
Its reminds me of the black Bugatti I gave to my friend on his 22nd birthday, now I'm left with just two in my garage
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by johnkey: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2018
who else saw the tyres and fuel killer?
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by playboy19(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2018
johnkey:
who else saw the tyres and fuel killer?

Well, if you can afford this and you're still bothered about tyres, fuel, and general maintenance, then you really can't afford it.
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by jamaicabakare(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
OneCorner:
Ugly angry

Poor man mentality + Bad belle grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by tck2000(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
nice
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
you're cute. you look like my ex, 0knm
tck2000:
nice
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by tck2000(m): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
you're cute. you look like my ex, 0knm
oh,Thanks!
Re: This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain by ojraph(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
almayda:
Can it fly?if the answer is no,then it's not an upgrade.
u clearly don't no shit about this car .look this is a W16 quad turbo charge engine that reaches 250mph yes it can't fly but it can get u places faster and the design and areodymanics of the car is exquisite

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Able To Stop "Belt Cutting" Wahala In My Honda Civic / FRSC Writes Toyota Over High Rate Of Crashes / Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.