Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) (764 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / What It Means To Be "born Again"! / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by HelpOut111: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2010
Hello this might sound some how but it really the truth.

AM A KIND OF PERSON YOU PEOPLE KNOWS AS YAHOO YAHOO BOYS BUT AM NOT LIKE OTHER GUYS I DONT DRINK AND DO SUCH OF NASTY THING THE ONLY THING I DO IN COMMON IS YAHOO YAHOO,

I WANT TO GIVE MY LIFE TO GOD AND THIS IS REALLY BUGGING MY LIFE

I HAVE A CAR, I HAVE AN OFFICE LOCATED IN TWO STATE, (IBADAN AND SANGO OTA)

I LIVE IN A N200,000 NAIRA APARTMENT IN IBADAN, AND ALSO ALL THE MONEY I MAKE COMES FROM WHAT I DO,.

IN THE REAL SENSE I DONT HAVE RICH PARENT I HAVE TO STRUGGLE FOR MYSELF FOR EVERYTHING, AM IN THE UNIVERSITY NOW SPONSORING MYSELF, NOBODY THAN MY SELF

ALSO I AM A WEB DESIGNER / PROGRAMMER / DEVELOPER I DEVELOP SOME OF THE COMMON SITE IN NAIJA TODAY ( BUT I WILL NOT MENTION ANY OF THEM).

THE ISSUE NOW IS I WANT TO BE BORN AGAIN LEAVE A WAY FROM SIN

BUT AM AFRAID BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW I CAN COPE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LIVING A GOOD LIFE AND I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO.

IF I WANT TO BE BORN AGAIN

WILL I NOT USE MY CAR AGAIN?
WILL I STILL OPERATE THE 2 OFFICES I HAVE?
OR WHAT AM CONFUSED WILL I LEAVE WHAT I HAVE GOTTEN OR WHAT

PLEASE I NEED MORE INSIGHT.
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by HelpOut111: 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2010
PLEASE AM angry angry angry
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2010
dear poster,thank God you now realize that you have been leaving a kind of sinfull life before and now you want to forsake them.can i ask you this queston please?how did you feel anytime you notice that you get all those wealth through fraud?happy or feel sorry for yourself?please you need to sell all those properties and return what need to be return inorder to have a rest of mind,that is what we call restitution.let me share this story with you;there is this man who gain admission to the university through illegal method,he aws at 400level when he met God and God told him to go back and start from the beginin again,though it was not easy but he obey God,his mates then make jest of him,remember;the thing of the spirit is foolish onto a canal man,now he is doing really fine in his business,successful than most of his mates then,though your friends may call you names,know that you hava satisfy your concience and do what is right before God,so that it wont stand against you on the day of judgement,or av you forgotten that everything is vanity,dust are you,dust shall you retirn,what of when you die,and you are to give account of your work on earth,remember;HELL IS REAL.so is heaven,JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH.dear brother please dont wait till tomorrow,is high time you give your life to christ and forsake all those sinfull ways.jesus is knocking at the door of your heart.why not give him chance,seek ye first the kingdom of god and his righteosness and all other things shall be given onto you.let me give you this assurance,IF YOU SHOULD DO RESTITUSION,GOD WILL SURELY RESTORE YOUR WEALTH BACK TO YOU.you dont ask him how,just watch.thank God you said you known how to dsign web,thats another sourse of income,where you make large amount of money,give your life to christ now,tomorrow may be too late,JESUS LOVES AND CARE FOR YOU,CAST ALL YOUR CARE UPON HIM FOR HE CARETH FOR YOU.
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by alexleo(m): 12:32am On Jun 26, 2010
Your desire to be born again is a welcome development. If you weigh the money you are making now and the pleasures of life you are enjoying now side be side with spending eternity in hell if you dont repent, you will discorver that your choice to be born again far outweighs any pleasures of this world. Pls have a private time to pray to God with a sincere heart, confessing all your sins and telling him to forgive you and save your soul from sin. Also promising him that you wont go back to sin. If God looks in your heart and sees you are genuine in your prayer he will save your soul and when he does that you will feel his presence and glory in your heart. Pls pray in faith and always know that he is always willing to save those who seek his salvation. Pls dont go for the cheap born again type we see today in most of our churches. Pls keep me informed on your encounter with christ. I ll be praying for you too. God save your soul. Amen.
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by manmustwac(m): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2010
Forget about being born again. Can't you see all our so called born again pastors who are using their churches for business purposes? Or that the average born again nigerian is dishonest and deceitful? Besides how are you going to survive? What are you going to do do? Don't you know man must wack?
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by Tudor6(f): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2010
Pastors are 419 too so no be only you.
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2010
Tudór:

Pastors are 419 too so no be only you.

is it all pastors that are 419? Cant there be a fraction that will be a bit different out of all?
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by HelpOut111: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2010
confused?/
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by nuclearboy(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2010
Why do I get the feeling this is another NL drama unfolding? The title that comes to mind is "Everyone has multiple IDS and I needs must have at least one more - Tudor" grin
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2010
god will show you the way
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by alexleo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2010
There cannot be a fake product without an original first. The fact that there are fake pastors is enough to tell you that there are genuine pastors too. Dont listen to the blanket judgement some people are making here that all pastors are fake. Just pray sincerely for God to save your soul. When he saves you, then u ask him to direct you on what to do for a living, he will do it. Ask him to direct you to a good church where you will serve him in spirit and in truth, He will do it. 419 is a degrading life style which is not God's plan for you. I put it to you that even with your i ll gotten wealth you are still not richer than some of us who are genuine born again here. If i leave this world now am heading to heaven BY THE GRACE OF GOD. Satan has used 419 to divert your focus from the bigger blessings God has for you and now is the time for you to turn 360 degrees back to who God wants you to be. Pls note that you should pay those you defrauded back even to the last kobo and tell them that you are now a saved soul. Heaven is too glorious for anybody to miss. Strive to enter the narrow way that leads to eternal life. What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his own soul? Your soul is more important than all the earthly richess put together. Make peace with Jesus today.
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by HelpOut111: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2010

WILL I LEAVE THE HOUSE AM LIVING?
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by Jenwitemi(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2010
HelpOut111:

WILL I LEAVE THE HOUSE AM LIVING?

Your being "born again" is nothing more than becoming a new and better version of yourself. It has little to do with losing your material properties, but more to do with losing your old self and gaining a new one. It is all about what and who you are BEING in every moment of the rest of your life. Good or bad? Negative or positive? Being "born again" should happen within you, and that will change things on the outside as a matter of fact.
Don't let these christians confuse you. Becoming a new being is not about becoming part of a religious movement, it goes way beyond that.
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by Tudor6(f): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2010
nuclearboy:

Why do I get the feeling this is another NL drama unfolding? The title that comes to mind is "Everyone has multiple IDS and I needs must have at least one more - Tudor" grin
LOL. . . .the paranoia don start ooooo

better help the dude with advice, its not me at all. lol
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by HelpOut111: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Your being "born again" is nothing more than becoming a new and better version of yourself. It has little to do with losing your material properties, but more to do with losing your old self and gaining a new one. It is all about what and who you are BEING in every moment of the rest of your life. Good or bad? Negative or positive? Being "born again" should happen within you, and that will change things on the outside as a matter of fact.
Don't let these christians confuse you. Becoming a new being is not about becoming part of a religious movement, it goes way beyond that.

ThankYou
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by nuclearboy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2010
@Tudor:

Its all just SO exactly OPPOSITE you. The words, thoughts, style - that IT REEKS of TUDOR! grin Jon-Bee would have been "it" but since its you, why stop with one extra ID. I'm watching for the 3rd! wink
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by alexleo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2010
@helpout111,
if you are excited that someone here has deceived you into believing that born again doesnt mean you should lose your material wealth then you ve missed it. The material wealth you have now are not your own so dont be deceived.
You are deceitfully witholding the sweat and hard labour of other people and that is SIN. Thats a criminal act even in the law. You must pay back their money to them if you must make heaven. Again the deceivers are telling you not to attach yourself to any relgious group. That advice is as foolish as telling somebody not to enrol in any university but just stay on his own and may be one day a degree from somewhere bearing his name will fly to him. We cant stop learning and church is a place where we go and hear words that inpires us to grow spiritually thats why I said u should pray God to direct you so that you dont enter the wrong church. Note that going to church does make you a born again but your personal relationship with God through the words you hear in church. Its up to you to choose what you want. Nobody goes to hell for another person. You go there all alone. No friend, no adviser,no relation will be there with you on the judgement day. Truth is always bitter but it must be told. May God help you.
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by Tudor6(f): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Tudor:

Its all just SO exactly OPPOSITE you. The words, thoughts, style - that IT REEKS of TUDOR! grin Jon-Bee would have been "it" but since its you, why stop with one extra ID. I'm watching for the 3rd! wink

ahhhhh. . .dude, I can understand the ''opposite'' part of the argument but to say thought, style, and words mirror mine?

Look again ooooooooo
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2010
Tudór:

ahhhhh. . .dude, I can understand the ''opposite'' part of the argument but to say thought, style, and words mirror mine?

Look again ooooooooo
My friend Tudor, u are 'a fine gentle man&trust u cant degenerate to such a low level. Not so?
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2010
Back then in school I used to know a born again yahoo boy that renounced everything even the car he bought. O boy hungry go kill you and unless you have already started practicing how to eat the pages of the bible just take your transition one step after the other. First look for an alternative means of survival, stop castigating yourself, what you are doing is not different from what 80% of the rich companies in this world do, but it might not make it right in your eyes so first find an alternative way of surviving, cut down and cut off totally.

Then start rebuilding yourself, dont rush sha just take am easy.
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by Yefet(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2010
@ helpout111.

God bless you for this decesion you have taking.

1: Stop the computer job (aka yahoo)

2: Start reading your Bible

3: Get a bible believing church and start attending

4: Avoid your old friends for now, especialy those who will always want to remind you of how much they just got from scamm

5: Please start praying and fasting from 6am-6pm each 5 days a week and ask God to direct you and renew you

6:Restitution is right as fellow brothers have said but start one step at a time and let other men of God around you help you and direct you. You cant pay everybody back you collect money from (Thatas fact) but pay them back as much as you can and as the Spirit directs you.

7: Any contacts of people you collected money from go and write them and ask them for forgiveness even though you might not ev money to pay them back all.

8: Those office must be closed, but please look for true men of God around and ask them for direction and how to go about it.

9: add me on facebook will (Jnr yefet) give you more tips and connect you with some men of God that will pray for you and counsel you.

10: Forgive yourself and ask Jesus Christ to come into your life and forgve you your sins.

God bless you and let Jesus be the pillar of your life as from today in Jesus name.
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by Tudor6(f): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

My friend Tudor, u are 'a fine gentle man&trust u cant degenerate to such a low level. Not so?
Shut up mumu. . . .who the hell are you??
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by Tudor6(f): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Back then in school I used to know a born again yahoo boy that renounced everything even the car he bought. O boy hungry go kill you and unless you have already started practicing how to eat the pages of the bible just take your transition one step after the other. First look for an alternative means of survival, stop castigating yourself, what you are doing is not different from what 80% of the rich companies in this world do, but it might not make it right in your eyes so first find an alternative way of surviving, cut down and cut off totally.

Then start rebuilding yourself, dont rush sha just take am easy.

Abi, i agree with you. . . .

Why give up all the stuff you've accumulated just to go and starve. . .it makes no sense.
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2010
Tudór:

Shut up mumu. . . .who the hell are you??
Why the insult? I made a nice compliment about u&all i get in return is the above. Why naa?
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by olutboy1: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2010
if u really want to become born again you must decide you can't compare all u have aquired with the torment in hell and moreoso u should count urself
lurky to make it
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by nuclearboy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2010
@Tudor:

I meant ALL of them (word, style,thought-design approach) are exactly OPPOSITE you and so much so that its reeks of you.
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by Tudor6(f): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2010
LOL. . . The suspense. . .the intrigue. . . . The action. . . Watch out for Tudor PART 2!!!!
Re: I Want To Be Born Again ( Need To Read This And Help ) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hope to see hermaphrodite on Nl some day. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Dead Works / Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet / Pls, Pray For Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.