Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage (2589 Views)

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / A Week After We Got Married. / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage by Eife(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2019
Akinowon123:
So howfar.
You didn't tell us what happened next
Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage by LadySarah: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
My rxn when i finished reading the story grin grin grin grin grin
Next time open a diary

1 Like

Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage by Akinowon123(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nice view. Update soon [Qquote author=bukatyne post=79035315]

This is a year later, how did it go?

I will fault the girl.

You normally do not enter into a lasting relationship by chatting and smooching the first day you meet.

She knew what she wanted, however did not know how to get there.

For starters, she should have let you sleep in the room. When she did and was sensible enough to sleep on the floor, she should have left it at that.

She should also not initiate the discussion of marriage or long term relationship just like that. She was setting herself up to be used and rubbished. Men would just say yes, yes to get to the cookie jar and disappear.

She also sounds like someone who thinks she is not good enough.

Why am I not blaming you?

The devil comes to steal, kill and destroy.

You are there to steal her time, body and emotions, make her hardened not to trust anyone (kill) and destroy her emotionally, academically and physically.

I wouldn't blame the devil for doing what he knows how to do. [/quote]
Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage by Akinowon123(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Tboysalau:

Give us update

Soon sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Military Man Is Having An Affair With My Wife / 5 Major Reasons Why Women Suffer Domestic Violence / ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.