Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) (15806 Views)

Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by CCC2(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na Afonja dey theif this kind thief nah........This guy is a disgrace to the flaticious brothers.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by Chathumdinger(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hunger no be beta thing but not a reason for you to go stealing. Luk for any handy job
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by delzbaba(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
ojukokoro, greedy thief, parents please mind the kind of goodies you give ur kids, so as not to spoil them
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by Felixv: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
It seems we are very good at dishing out justice to hungry low thieves. But with the same token we keep hero worshipping those who are pillaging our commonwealth

Why can’t these people go to the NASS and deal with the criminals who are feeding fat on their money
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by Fourwinds: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
When interrogated, he confessed to being hungry.

Hunger na bad thing. But this indomie wey you pack too much nah. Maybe Na for the whole week.
yes na for the whole week

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by Fourwinds: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
This people no get chill at all o.....they Chained him because of indomie undecided lipsrsealed
you son come back fully loaded....you still dey lag
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by sweetlaw: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
all this stuff to quench your hunger?

oga, were you planning to use another person's sweat to open your own shop or u were just been greedy?

hunger indeed
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by sweetlaw: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Hunger na bad thing. But this indomie wey you pack too much nah. Maybe Na for the whole week.

or whole month
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by 123papas(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
because u re hungry, you want to make others hungry too
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by Jaycoded900(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
This people no get chill at all o.....they Chained him because of indomie undecided lipsrsealed
I SWEAR WETIN DEM DO D GUY NO GOOD AFTER ALL SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT CHAIN D GUY DO ROBS GOD IN THEIR TITHES AND OFFERING,AND YET GOD STILL DEY HAVE MERCY ON THEM.......NIGERIAN DO LEGALIZE ILLEGALITY[quote][/quote][img][/img][color=#770077][/color]
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by Rapfrick(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
stephenduru:
A thief has been caught in Umuka,Okigwe after he opened someone's shop,stole indomies and other commodities.When interrogated, he confessed to being hungry.He was chained by mob

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/thief-chained-after-he-was-caught.html
op plz I need to find dis guy he needs help.even before reading through ur write up I know he did what he did out of hunger

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by Kingsolar: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=stephenduru post=70525455]
A thief has been caught in Umuka,Okigwe after he opened someone's shop,stole indomies and
other commodities?
When interrogated,
he confessed to being hungry.
He was chained by mob
Those things can they cost up to 2k? Looking at him u can tell he is hungry.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Greedy man. Or he wants to open his own shop?

You're calling him greedy. Thank God something moved me to login right now.

When jungle justice is unleashed on men, nobody remembers it is jungle justice but when the same treatment is meted on a female it is then that idiots and cretins will know what jungle justice is all about.

If the reverse was the case and a woman was chained we all know the kind of comments that would've been on this thread.

Hypocritical cretins who call themselves Nigerians.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hanseel1:

You're calling him greedy. Thank God something moved me to login right now.

When jungle justice is unleashed on men, nobody remembers it is jungle justice but when the same treatment is meted on a female it is then that idiots and cretins will know what jungle justice is all about.

If the reverse was the case and a woman was chained we all know the kind of comments that would've been on this thread.

Hypocritical cretins who call themselves Nigerians.
Look, my comment had nothing to do with sex. He was hungry, he should have taken what he needed. If caught with one indomie and ingredient, the owner could actually let him go. I personally would give him more stuffs to keep body and soul together.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by Abagworo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

[sub][/sub]
This one na serious thief. The quantity is more than required to quench hunger
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by guvna(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
And what does this community do to their local or even national thieves (i.e. politicians) that syphon and make billions disappear?? What ??
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by bigplayerz(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
If i was there i would not get angry...I would cook all what he stole but if he doesnt finish it na there DEATH go be him name.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by excel4us: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
kool
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by excel4us: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=excel4us post=70544669]kool hunger in the LAND
Re: Thief Caught Stealing Indomies In A Shop In Imo, Chained (pics) by Richwole: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hungry Nigerian man and Hungry Nigeria.Buhari look into this issue and 2019 go sure for you .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Jailed For Defrauding An American Lady / Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.