Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin (16813 Views)

Shettima, OBJ, GEJ, Patience, Saraki At Governor Diri's Inauguration (Pictures) / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by metronaija4: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2018
Senate president, Bukola Saraki at the Grand Durbar in Ilorin

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-saraki-at-the-grand-durbar-in-ilorin/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by possibility1234: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2018
APC in their foolishness has made Saraki extremely popular. This guy might be the undoing of APC if they don't thread softly.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by modsfucker: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2018
Cool
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by SolutionMee: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2018
See Crowd

Chai! See population

Saraki is a myth in Kwara I told zombie

Kwara is to Saraki as to what Russia is to Putin

I stand with Saraki

Like if you are with me

Share if you want others to join us

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2018
Omoh see crowd shocked

Like for Saraki
Share for baba

113 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by nnofaith: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2018
The people at the durbar did not go there because of saraki o! We went there for celebrations.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by nnofaith: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
See Crowd

Chai! See population

I stand with Saraki

Like if you are with me

The durbar had nothing to do with saraki or politics. It was for the merry of we ilorin citizens

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by madridguy(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2018
Thanks for the clarification. tongue tongue tongue

nnofaith:
The durbar had nothing to do with saraki or politics. It was for the merry of we ilorin citizens

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by fagbalex(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2018
See population, Kwara is definitely for Sai baba

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by SolutionMee: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2018
nnofaith:

It was all about Saraki

I even heard from a reliable source that the people of Ilorin felt so happy that he attended

What a privilege

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by nnofaith: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2018
SolutionMee:

It was all about Saraki

I even heard from a reliable source that the people of Ilorin felt so happy that he attended

What a privilege
Are you from Ilorin? Did you attend the durbar? Bros, the durbar is open to everybody.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by gotnel: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
See Crowd

Chai! See population

I stand with Saraki

Like if you are with me

This crowd is not for Saraki. This is ileya festival still continuing . Saraki is present as an individual as well as everyone else.
He happens to be a leader as at today, but his leadership is in question.
This is just people of Ilorin celebrating sallah festival. Not a political rally for Saraki.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
our next presido, INSHA ALLAH!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by emeka2847: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dr Saraki grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by maestroferddi: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Saraki has Kwara state within his grasp.

Buhari and APC should beware...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by sirmiloo: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
The slayer of Buhari.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Rexnegro(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
okay time will surely tell where this guy belong

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Paulfroshman: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Rollydeee(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
nnofaith:
Pls tell them oo..make sari no come, the crowd go still plenty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by bedspread: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
The Popularity of Saraki has Gained National and internationally since Oshimole took over APC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by tstx(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
If Only Wishes Do Come True.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by frowland(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
metronaija4:
Senate president, Bukola Saraki at the Grand Durbar in Ilorin

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-saraki-at-the-grand-durbar-in-ilorin/

OK
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Standardcosting(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
M
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by makeji: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
never mix the crowd at ilorin durba with saraki's popularity. I was there and it was not and can never be political gathering. Saraki most prominents and strong oppositions were even in attendant.
Stop rubbing your egos, saraki's popularity is unlike before. 2019 shall tell.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by joeyswift(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Saraki has being a torn on APC's flesh since 2015. Said saraki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by sureheaven(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
It’s totally out of politics....

It’s all about Islamic religion.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Standardcosting(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
See Crowd

Chai! See population

I stand with Saraki

Like if you are with me

Big lie

Some people also came just for the Dubar not because of Saraki.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by gare(f): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
fagbalex:
See population, Kwara is definitely for Sai baba

SEE YOUR MOUTH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos 2019: Agbaje Talks Tough As He Prepares To Battle Sanwo-olu / What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) / Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.