Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin (16820 Views)

Shettima, OBJ, GEJ, Patience, Saraki At Governor Diri's Inauguration (Pictures) / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by francis94: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
cool
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by oshe11: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
gotnel:

This crowd is not for Saraki. This is ileya festival still continuing . Saraki is present as an individual as well as everyone else.
He happens to be a leader as at today, but his leadership is in question.
This is just people of Ilorin celebrating sallah festival. Not a political rally for Saraki.
nnofaith:
The people at the durbar did not go there because of saraki o! We went there for celebrations.

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by phastaphosto: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Let have a realistic future for Nigeria SARAKI is the only qualified man for New era(NEW NIGERIA)

For #SARAKi2019 i go dust my pvc#4Nigeriaresetbutton

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by aliyuthayo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
possibility1234:
APC in their foolishness has made Saraki extremely popular. This guy might be the undoing of APC if they don't thread softly.

I'm sure you aren't from Ilorin.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by kaen1317: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
So they want to do cow colony and give us this type of emir in onitsha. Mbanu...we don't want it
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by KingsleyBuubba(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
possibility1234:
APC in their foolishness has made Saraki extremely popular. This guy might be the undoing of APC if they don't thread softly.
OK. You think the crowd came out for Saraki. U try well well
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by frowland(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
See Crowd

Chai! See population

Saraki is a myth in Kwara I told zombie

Kwara is to Saraki as to what Russia is to Putin

I stand with Saraki

Like if you are with me

Share if you want others to join us

Haha, it's a religiouse festival mate not a political rally, some people you see there have other political affiliations and not necessarily PDP or APC. Seems you were born yesterday?
Not that I care about any crowd but good we state the facts as it is and move on.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Babalawoniger: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Who cares?

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Donpenny(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Saraki the Machiavellian. D only man that can give d APC Necodemous a sleepless night grin
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by opribo(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
nnofaith:
The people at the durbar did not go there because of saraki o! We went there for celebrations.

Then why was Saraki's billboard raised in the second pix. When you compare last year's attendance with this one then you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Munzy14(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Is that not saraki sitting with emir I thought butterflyleo, madridguy and sarrki will stone him, when he enters Ilorin.
BMC will be wasting productive time online. The tsunami that will hit u guys next year is gathering momentum as we speak.
dubar is a religious festival. but if u guys mean business, some should have boycott because saraki is one of the dignitaries.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Navalsadiq(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
See Crowd

Chai! See population

I stand with Saraki

Like if you are with me

come February 2019 I will see if you will still make these much noise
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Witnes: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
nnofaith:
Are you from Ilorin? Did you attend the durbar? Bros, the durbar is open to everybody.
U have time answering this guy, they don't know whats Durbar, all they know saraki is pulling crowd to make APC supporters weak, argue with them till d final trumpet will never agree with u, so save ur energy and data 4 more crucial things.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by okokobioko1: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
gotnel:

This crowd is not for Saraki. This is ileya festival still continuing . Saraki is present as an individual as well as everyone else.
This is just people of Ilorin celebrating sallah festival. Not a political rally for Saraki.
ok we hear dont overwork urself on that
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Munzy14(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=70534177][/quote]
kill them all, please handle butterflyleo a vip military treatment and a capsule of sensiling. lol
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Johnnyessence(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
omo babaoloye keep getting voting strength by the day. besides i want oshiomole should contest for senate seat and contest with senator bukola saraki for senate president.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Abeyjide: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
nnofaith:
The durbar had nothing to do with saraki or politics. It was for the merry of we ilorin citizens

some people seeing it at a political gathering. many of those you are seeing won't vote for saraki.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by fasterwell(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
See Crowd

Chai! See population
I stand with Saraki
Like if you are with me
I thought it was a Islamic festival and not a political rally?
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by okekefabi(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Some are now saying the crowd are not for Saraki but individuals who come for festival cerebration. They are saying this because Saraki is involved.
Like for Saraki if you believed the crowd are for him,
Share if you say otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by bababai: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Saraki lo ni Ilorin, Ilorin loni Saraki, Saraki kan Ilorin kan

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by nnofaith: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
opribo:

Then why was Saraki's billboard raised in the second pix. When you compare last year's attendance with this one then you will understand.
Saraki is at the ojude oba at ijebu ode, I guess the crowd at the ojude went there because of saraki and Dino! Yeye dey smell.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by benjamintunde(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
No hater in my blood.[b][/b]
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by peaceinnigeria: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
See Crowd

Chai! See population

I stand with Saraki

Like if you are with me

Don't be deceived, the crowd out there is not a form of solidarity for your Saraki.

The Ilorin grand durbar was a socio cultural event with many sons and daughters of the ancient city in attendance.

If the guy has started posting pix from the event to deceive Nigerians, don't be fooled.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Omobada(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
See Crowd

Chai! See population

I stand with Saraki

Like if you are with me

Habaa!! Stop exposing your weakness now.The event was neither a political event nor organised by Saraki . It's a cultural event of which everybody is entitled to attend whether APC, PDP or whatever party u belong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by Banmeallday: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
My goodness. Foreign people in the same country....

And see mumu people. It’s like “Nigerians” are becoming more dumb by the day while the leaders continue to get richer and richer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by oshe11: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Munzy14:

kill them all, please handle butterflyleo a vip military treatment and a capsule of sensiling. lol
Aye Aye, Captain!!!

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by CoolAmbience(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
nnofaith:
The durbar had nothing to do with saraki or politics. It was for the merry of we ilorin citizens

Please, forgive his ignorance. Na small pikin.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by blacknp(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
See Crowd

Chai! See population

I stand with Saraki

Like if you are with me

Miyetti Allah people,Zombies keep supporting saraki who is illorin Fulani, just like president Buhari who is Daura Fulani.
Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by oba1000(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
gotnel:

Save yourself some strength, while ranting over a non-issue. Lai Mohammed said he deliver Kwara to PMB, why is he not on sit, or he's not invited. Give honour to whom honour is due oga Ade

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin by tryluv: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
the crowd is nt for saraki ooo it for sallah fastival "durbar"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Community In Delta Endorses Okowa For Second Term / FIRS Sets April 12 Deadline For Taxpayers To Get TIN / What Is Tinubu Really After? By Tunde Asaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.