Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Oyedepo Begs Nigerians To Vote For APC, Reject PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo Begs Nigerians To Vote For APC, Reject PDP (3745 Views)

Breaking News: Ahead 2023, Presidency, APC Reject Ekweremadu's Desperate Move To / 55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation / ''Nigerians Are Wiser, They Will Reject PDP In 2019'' APC Chieftain Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Begs Nigerians To Vote For APC, Reject PDP by Caseless: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
See as you make me think say na gate of hell-keeper you de talk.

Oyedepo ko.
Re: Oyedepo Begs Nigerians To Vote For APC, Reject PDP by zinnydan(f): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
What do you mean
Re: Oyedepo Begs Nigerians To Vote For APC, Reject PDP by Laryne(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sharpshooota:

They are looking for traffic
Indeed... and it worked to a great extent.
Re: Oyedepo Begs Nigerians To Vote For APC, Reject PDP by Laryne(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sharpshooota:

They are looking for traffic
Indeed... and it worked to a great extent.
Re: Oyedepo Begs Nigerians To Vote For APC, Reject PDP by shakaZuIlu: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Laryne:
You are looking for trouble with this your headline o... We know only "one" Oyedepo; so be careful when you use the name.

Catchy headline though!
lol i fear ooo
Re: Oyedepo Begs Nigerians To Vote For APC, Reject PDP by PapalsBull(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
[s]
shakaZuIlu:
lol i fear ooo
[/s]
You go create moniker taya, that won't still stop me from dealing with you brutally cheesy
Re: Oyedepo Begs Nigerians To Vote For APC, Reject PDP by shakaZuIlu: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
[s][quote author=PapalsBull post=70546107][s][/s]
You go create moniker taya, that won't still stop me from dealing with you brutally cheesy[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Oyedepo Begs Nigerians To Vote For APC, Reject PDP by shakaZuIlu: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
You go create moniker taya, that won't still stop me from dealing with you brutally cheesy
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Oyedepo Begs Nigerians To Vote For APC, Reject PDP by AllahIsbullPig(f): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
[/s]
kiss
Re: Oyedepo Begs Nigerians To Vote For APC, Reject PDP by PapalsBull(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
[s]
AllahIsbullPig:

kiss
shakaZuIlu:

trash trash trash
[quote author=shakaZuIlu post=70546807][/quote][/s]
Mynd44, the bolded is same person as the rest
Re: Oyedepo Begs Nigerians To Vote For APC, Reject PDP by shakaZuIlu: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
PapalsBull:

Mynd44, the bolded is same person as the rest
mr man respect your ancestors
don't let me curse you for wrong accusations angry
Re: Oyedepo Begs Nigerians To Vote For APC, Reject PDP by PapalsBull(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
[s]
shakaZuIlu:
mr man respect your ancestors
don't let me curse you for wrong accusations angry
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Fashola Working For Atiku / Was It Correct To Allow Osibanjo With A Tablet In A Debate? / Is This The Analysis Of The New Minimum Wage For Kaduna State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.