Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games (22057 Views)

Ronaldo Is 1st Juve Player To Hit 9 Goals In Opening 13 League Games In 50 Years / Edidiong Odiong Wins Asian Games Women’s 200m Gold / Amazing! Chinese Footballer “wang” Nets 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by weIMPORT: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo step aside -- the hottest striker in world football at the moment is China's "Nine-Goal Diva" Wang Shanshan. She scored 9 goals in 29 minutes at the ongoing Asian Games.

Wang earned that nickname from Chinese fans and media when after coming off the bench in a 16-0 demolition of Tajikistan on Monday at the Asian Games in Indonesia.

The forward has found the net a total of 11 times, netting in the 7-0 opening victory over Hong Kong and adding a soaring header as China's women beat formidable North Korea 2-0 on Wednesday to top their group and make the quarter-finals in style.

China's free-scoring women, yet to concede a goal, are being feted back home and 28-year-old Wang, in particular, is making headlines for her astonishing prowess in front of goal.

There have been tongue-in-cheek suggestions that she could be the answer to the goal-scoring problems of the Chinese men.

Wang's sizzling form is all the more surprising because prior to the past week she was hardly prolific, although she did catch eyes by scoring a backheel volley against South Korea last year -- the kind of exquisite strike that Messi and Ronaldo would be proud of.

She currently plies her trade in China's little-noticed domestic women's league.

"For the past three group matches, Wang Shanshan scored 11 goals and became Chinese women's football's talisman," China's Tencent Sports said in an online article.

"In more crucial tournaments, Wang Shanshan will become the key player in helping the women's team win gold."

Against the North Koreans, midfielder Wang Shuang, who recently signed for Paris Saint-Germain's women's team, opened the scoring in the eighth minute, finishing off a fluid passing move.

"China's women really have the chance to win the gold medal. The team is blessed to have Wang Shuang and Wang Shanshan in this era," said one fan on Weibo, China's equivalent of Twitter.

China's evening ended on a sour note, however, after substitute Zhao Rong was sent off at the end and coach Jia Xiuquan followed her for complaining to officials.

China's men play Saudi Arabia in the last 16 on Friday at the Asian Games, although they have struggled for goals in international football in recent times.

https://lailasnews.com/chinese-striker-scores-9-goals-in-29-minutes-at-the-asian-games/

1 Like

Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by Waakanda: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Wonderful cheesy

5 CV Samples written by an HR Expert and loved by many: www..com/cv-samples ... No excuse for not getting your desired job.

3 Likes

Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by izzou(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2018
grin
Heaven knows I can never be a goalkeeper

I'll just walk out of the pitch if I was the one keeping

I hate being humiliated undecided

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by boylemonade(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2018
So it's because of this that you are telling God messi to step Over?

if it's boy ronaldo i will understand, but calling messi is a crime against humanity and GOD...

put messi in that Asia cup and he will score 100 goals in 10 minutes..

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by Tolexander: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2018
boylemonade:
So it's because of this that you are telling God messi to step Over?

if it's boy ronaldo i will understand, but calling messi is a crime against humanity and GOD...

put messi in that Asia cup and he will score 100 goals in 10 minutes..
I just wanna post here like this poster has done!

Both of us have nothing to post but to register our presence.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by princechurchill(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2018
Made in China goals

21 Likes

Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by obafemee80(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
The goals are not Original grin

I will report you to FIFA grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by tstx(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
The black guy in the last pic tho.. No one told me Iheanacho don go Asia.
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by MartinCorridon: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Golazo...Meilleur Buteur... Goaleador!
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by jembalord: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
welldone boy
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by soberdrunk(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shaolin soccer...... angry

1 Like

Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by Maxmavis(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by coluka: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na basketball dem dey play?
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by Maxmavis(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tolexander:
I just wanna post here like this poster has done!

Both of us have nothing to post but to register our presence.

cool
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by Randy100: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na basketball.
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
weIMPORT:
Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo step aside -- the hottest striker in world football at the moment is China's "Nine-Goal Diva" Wang Shanshan. She scored 9 goals in 29 minutes at the ongoing Asian Games.

Wang earned that nickname from Chinese fans and media when after coming off the bench in a 16-0 demolition of Tajikistan on Monday at the Asian Games in Indonesia.

The forward has found the net a total of 11 times, netting in the 7-0 opening victory over Hong Kong and adding a soaring header as China's women beat formidable North Korea 2-0 on Wednesday to top their group and make the quarter-finals in style.

China's free-scoring women, yet to concede a goal, are being feted back home and 28-year-old Wang, in particular, is making headlines for her astonishing prowess in front of goal.

There have been tongue-in-cheek suggestions that she could be the answer to the goal-scoring problems of the Chinese men.

Wang's sizzling form is all the more surprising because prior to the past week she was hardly prolific, although she did catch eyes by scoring a backheel volley against South Korea last year -- the kind of exquisite strike that Messi and Ronaldo would be proud of.

She currently plies her trade in China's little-noticed domestic women's league.

"For the past three group matches, Wang Shanshan scored 11 goals and became Chinese women's football's talisman," China's Tencent Sports said in an online article.

"In more crucial tournaments, Wang Shanshan will become the key player in helping the women's team win gold."

Against the North Koreans, midfielder Wang Shuang, who recently signed for Paris Saint-Germain's women's team, opened the scoring in the eighth minute, finishing off a fluid passing move.

"China's women really have the chance to win the gold medal. The team is blessed to have Wang Shuang and Wang Shanshan in this era," said one fan on Weibo, China's equivalent of Twitter.

China's evening ended on a sour note, however, after substitute Zhao Rong was sent off at the end and coach Jia Xiuquan followed her for complaining to officials.

China's men play Saudi Arabia in the last 16 on Friday at the Asian Games, although they have struggled for goals in international football in recent times.
https://lailasnews.com/chinese-striker-scores-9-goals-in-29-minutes-at-the-asian-games/

Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by Paulfroshman: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Duncan Mighty Slap a Video Director With Davido Just Like He Did To His Wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKd6EZqTb-U
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by Kayceenaz(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Is it still football or basketball?

Meanwhile, do you have writing needs on you blog, website and what have you, which are to be met as soon as possible? Your solution is already here because...

At Rational Pen, we believe in serving written products whose hallmark are relevance and excellence, capable of nourishing your readers as you deem fit. Making a solid impression on their minds is our commitment.

It is under the aegis of Kaycee Naze, a seasoned writer who expertly articulates thoughts on diverse topics in words. His summa cum laude educational background in Philosophy arms him with rare creative, analytical and critical thinking skills, that can be rationally deployed to meet your peculiar writing needs. Kaycee Naze's sky-high professionalism has seen several works of his get published in Newspapers, on-line media platforms like AIT, including here on Nairaland's front page on numerous occasions (here is one--https://www.nairaland.com/3486252/domestic-violence-undeserved-experience-women).

Do you need our writing services on that subject? You can reach us now either via Rationalpen@yahoo.com or call/whatsapp +2348068691376. Rest assured of your appearance on the front page of that sphere. We look forward to working for you.

Rational Pen, Making Your Reading Dreams Come True...
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
HOW convenient, that voodoo must be very strong
or playing with dumb ass players.
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by youngelder(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Can WE call her the SHE-GOAT??

12 Likes

Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by ALAYORMII: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wonderment
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
We know dem, Na dem Shaolin Soccer.
Explorer Explorers I have an interesting article I will like you to check and if possible post it here on Nairaland. Expecting your reply.
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by Omeokachie: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sniff...sniff...sniff... I smell match fixing
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by chiagozien(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
The guy is now a GOAT.
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by Offpoint: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
I feel for goalkeeper. I think the original goalkeeper was kidnapped and the one in the pitch was a Chinese clone version. I don't trust Chinese people.

Honestly... if I were to be the goalkeeper I'll tender my resignation and retire from football.

1 Like

Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by ahukannakate(f): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Really, that's cool
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by Koolking(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
3 Hat tricks in 29 Minutes in a Match? It's quite an history. She set a record to beat

1 Like

Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by BruncleZuma: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by kullozone(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
lol
Re: Wang Shanshan Scores 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games by makeji: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ayele Ibosi ooooo.
Let me be going and coming, i need to break this record.
Story of India vs Nigeria (99-1) match needs no doubt again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Organises Question & Answer Session For Nigerians On Alex Iwobi / Barcelona Still Owe Messi £33 Million From Loyalty Bonusess Despite Departure / Meet The Pioneer Female Referees To Officiate At FIFA Men World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.