Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore (7266 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by leofab(f): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lets hear word
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by Raptureminded(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
I support u sir. our incoming President

3 Likes

Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Vote young fresh ideas, my people we have nothing to loose by voting this man come next year.

3 Likes

Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by Calers: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
You better use your campaign money for charity.
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by Dinho20(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
madridguy:
Even if APC give other political parties 1 Million votes ahead, APC will still win 2019.
SAI SARAKI SARAKI.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by bodenus: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Learn to create BADDASS Designs - Start Your Graphics Design Training NOW!

What You Get!

? Award of CERTICATION after completion of course
? Refreshments/Lunch meals during breaks
? Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
? Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by Arkayn: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
midolian:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/281058-why-i-believe-apc-will-lose-2019-elections-sowore.html

lalasticlala

Sowore / Moghalu 2019!

You WILL win, sir! And these fools on Nairaland will be shocked!

3 Likes

Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by A47yo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Pls let us all vote for Sowore AAC, let us get rid of dese recycled thieves n criminals.
Its time for fresh blood, France set d pace by bringing in Macron, lets bring in Sowore n save our future from greedy bastards. We av nothing to lose but more to gain

3 Likes

Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by excomarow(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
madridguy:
Even if APC give other political parties 1 Million votes ahead, APC will still win 2019.

Don't mind him, he is still dreaming
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by spiritedtete: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Standardcosting:
As much as I like this guy

I know an average Hausa man will not support him

Lazy youths won't support him cos he won't share money on election's day

An average southwesterner won't support, they believe he's too young and overambitous.

Nigeria is not ready for his type

I would have been his fan but he doesn't stand a chance!

Not by that... This guy is appearing and talking cheap by the day... This is not how to win in Nigeria.

In as much as I like him... I don't know him... I don't know his political ideology... He is no influence on me.. Or the average Nigerian.

So how do we fight for him. We can't vouch because we don't know him.

Forget the Sahara owners tag. This guy has no one single thing he has done to make Nigeria better.

He is better as an activist or a political analyst for now. Better still he should contest for a local government chairman.
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by 8stargeneral: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dis party only exist on social media grin grin
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by ajbtrends: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
madridguy:
you are mad
you will die wretched
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by StillX10(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
But the way he propagate lies in his blog won't he tell more lies than APC

1 Like

Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by letusbepieces: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
THEY WILL WIN ON TOP SAHARA REPORTERS PAGE.

ONYE ARA!
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
With the kind of youths whose comments I've been reading here on NL, I doubt it.

Sometimes all it takes for a Buhari or Saraki or Atiku presidency is a large number of semi literate youths like the ones on NL.

1 Like

Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by sehin79(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
sowore i like dreamers......i just hope he is persistent in contesting again and again... but as for 2019,brother yur party do not have the sturcture yet.
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by pafisayo(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
kennypoju04:
which success,the government not interested in the wellbeing of the populace..when people were killed in Benue what measures did the government takes....please argue with fact...

It’s sad Benue gets dragged in this killing politics all the time .
Can you provide facts/prove that the Government did absolutely noting to curb the killing ?
Can you provide fact or proof PMB/APC sponsored the killings like most people Claim on here ?
Ok let’s forget facts and proof’ can you convince anyone in his right mind that the Ruling party choosed a state ( Benue-APC )controlled by its party to exercise genocide and killings? They kept at it even with all the bad publicity till the Governor decamped to an opposition party with less than a year to Elections and ever since the Governor decamped PMB being the president and a memeber of APC is so happy and excited APC has lost Benue’s Ruling class to PDP he decided to call his supoosed herdsmen to order to stop the killing since the motive was to lose Benue to PDO In the first place ☺️
Maybe some Nigerians will believe this theory but then God bless Nigeria
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by jamjo: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
spiritedtete:

Not by that... This guy is appearing and talking cheap by the day... This is not how to win in Nigeria.

In as much as I like him... I don't know him... I don't know his political ideology... He is no influence on me.. Or the average Nigerian.

So how do we fight for him. We can't vouch because we don't know him.

Forget the Sahara owners tag. This guy has no one single thing he has done to make Nigeria better.

He is better as an activist or a political analyst for now. Better still he should contest for a local government chairman.

The old and the recycled politicians whom you know and will vouch for, please tell Nigerians what they have done for you and Nigerians ? This mentality that we can't think big and aspire big has really made me agree that Nigeria is a country of dream killer. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result can never happen.

1 Like

Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
letusbepieces:
THEY WILL WIN ON TOP SAHARA REPORTERS PAGE.

ONYE ARA!

Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by spiritedtete: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
[.
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by spiritedtete: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
jamjo:

The old and the recycled politicians whom you know and will vouch for, please tell Nigerians what they have done for you and Nigerians ? This mentality that we can't think big and aspire big has really made me agree that Nigeria is a country of dream killer. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result can never happen.

My brother... If you want to be a leader you must start from somewhere... You can never start from the top... Except your father has paved that way.

Let sowere start from where we can see him.

Abiola that was being loved by majority worked his ass before he was trusted. We need a dependable leader that has shown us how far he has come and what his dreams for us is like.

Well.. As long as the youth don't want to start little.. To be honest we will keep seeing the old recycled bigots.

We need someone we did have trust in his knowledge on economy and all... We need someone who his humble and put Nigeria on a map of greatness not despirados.

For now we need one Technocrat... Who can then pave way for a political trust and stability.
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by Adebowale89(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
chiagozien:
And you think yoruba muslims will leave their master and vote you.

Just know The votes of yoruba christians cant make you president.

see why you're confusing yourself. oh is now Yoruba Muslim? as stupid as Nnamdi KANU was, he would still pull weight than this sowore politically

if not that you're naturally dumb, what stand him out from other politician. does his political antecedent fit in with what sensible Nigerians are clamouring for?

pls try to exercise your childishness in romance section next time
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by princeemmma(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
i don't know the kind of weed this saworoide or what do they call him has been smoking
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by Adebowale89(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ioannes:
With the kind of youths whose comments I've been reading here on NL, I doubt it.

Sometimes all it takes for a Buhari or Saraki or Atiku presidency is a large number of semi literate youths like the ones on NL.

is it about youth governing or having a competent people to take this country to greater height.

if yahaya bello would be older than sowore which I doubt it can't be a year. what's he doing in kogi presently?

as APC is not different from PDP is also same thing with sowore. for example just imagine is comparative analysis regards to buhari 800km trekking, a sensible Nigerians expect him to oppose them with economy and political points rather he was showing us his athletes pics. youth ain't ready and serious yet to lead this country

let them show their seriousness from lower level
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by chiagozien(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Adebowale89:

see why you're confusing yourself. oh is now Yoruba Muslim? as stupid as Nnamdi KANU was, he would still pull weight than this sowore politically

if not that you're naturally dumb, what stand him out from other politician. does his political antecedent fit in with what sensible Nigerians are clamouring for?

pls try to exercise your childishness in romance section next time
the thing pain this yoruba muslim.

1 Like

Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by beegodson: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Talk is definitely cheap; much talk doesn't make one a leader, one has to plan, create a strategy and make sure you past records are clean and you have got the interest of your people at heart, not just to come out and begin to say so many things negative against the incumbent President etc, well its no news that Sowore is only seeking the attention he can get, he is trying to put himself out there to be noticed by people, he knows he doesn't stand a chance against PMB.
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by windwayltd: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
A47yo:
Pls let us all vote for Sowore AAC, let us get rid of dese recycled thieves n criminals.
Its time for fresh blood, France set d pace by bringing in Macron, lets bring in Sowore n save our future from greedy bastards. We av nothing to lose but more to gain

IF your own Macron Of France is Sowore it mean your are a psychiatric patience in the same psychiatric hospital with him taking the same medication to balance your brain a bit.

SAIBABA
PROUDLYBUHARIST

Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by Adebowale89(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
chiagozien:
the thing pain this yoruba muslim.

in your dumb animal sense, Yoruba Muslim is an abusive words? so also igbo christian? what's the abusive word here

you should rather donate your brain for lab experiment if you can't make good use of it again
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by begge: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
this man have increase his ekwale weed again.
Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Adebowale89:

is it about youth governing or having a competent people to take this country to greater height.

if yahaya bello would be older than sowore which I doubt it can't be a year. what's he doing in kogi presently?

as APC is not different from PDP is also same thing with sowore. for example just imagine is comparative analysis regards to buhari 800km trekking, a sensible Nigerians expect him to oppose them with economy and political points rather he was showing us his athletes pics. youth ain't ready and serious yet to lead this country

let them show their seriousness from lower level

Without holding brief for Sowore, I can understand why he posted his pics. He understands that that's how to appeal to most Nigerians. If it were in a society where their citizens are largely awake the presidential grandpa won't be posting his 800km walk and asking us to vote for him because if that. It won't even be an issue at all.

But here we are.

You don't understand that the old ones like Buhari and Atiku already have grand kids and they aren't looking to make Nigeria better for their kids. Their kids don't study or live in Nigeria.

If Nigeria is going to be better it will be only when knowledgeable and wise yourlths rise up because indeed the future direction of the country is theirs to determine and not for an old granpa like Bubu.

1 Like

Re: AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore by mikoli: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
madridguy:
lazy youth... you ll still collect another bag of salt for another four years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Not Validly Nominated, Says Okupe / Osinbajo, Governors, Others On FG's Blue Economy Committee / Happy Birthday To Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.