Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,345 members, 7,867,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Interviewer Not Having Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interviewer Not Having Questions (563 Views)

How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour / This Is The Best Way To Answer When An Interviewer Says ‘tell Me About Yourself’ / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interviewer Not Having Questions by sophy09: 1:40am On Jun 26, 2010
I went for an interview today, and to my shock the interviewer had no question to ask me. She just kept saying i do not know what to ask you. She asked me to introduce myself which I did after that, she told me what the job was all about. But I am very surprised as in what could be her reason for not asking me any question.
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by chika98: 1:41am On Jun 26, 2010
Really? What sorta job?
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by sophy09: 1:45am On Jun 26, 2010
customer service
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by chika98: 1:47am On Jun 26, 2010
That is ridiculous. She had no questions to ask you or anything? Very odd. Maybe she is new to the company
hence rather shy but still that doesn't explain it
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by sophy09: 1:51am On Jun 26, 2010
Really shocked myself, cause she kept saying she did not know questions to ask me that my resume says it all. This is really weird because this is not my first of going for an interview. I hope I get the job. undecided
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by chika98: 1:55am On Jun 26, 2010
sophy09:

Really shocked myself, cause she kept saying she did not know questions to ask me that my resume says it all. This is really weird because this is not my first of going for an interview. I hope I get the job. undecided

Fingers crossed for you as well. smiley
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by sophy09: 1:58am On Jun 26, 2010
Thanks Chika98
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by chamotex(m): 1:58am On Jun 26, 2010
It's probably her first time
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by sophy09: 2:00am On Jun 26, 2010
I don't think this is her first time.
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by chamotex(m): 2:04am On Jun 26, 2010
Maybe she like you.

My brother once went for an interview and the female interviewer started asking him about about his relationship status and if he had gotten over his ex and questions along that line.

But she'd already asked questions relating to the job first though.
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by chika98: 2:05am On Jun 26, 2010
I remember going for a job interview once
I got the job even before filling the application out
She goes " Can you start tomorrow at 5?" grin

I wish I will get a job where the interviewer wants to know about my relationship status.
Na grab the job and run be that na
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by sophy09: 2:10am On Jun 26, 2010
An interviewer asking for my martial status is out of line. He/She should not be interested in my marital status or age. As far as I can perform my duties.
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by chika98: 2:12am On Jun 26, 2010
Ofcourse it is out of line but that means you probably will get the job
Never mind, I was being sarcastic
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by chamotex(m): 2:13am On Jun 26, 2010
^^^Why wont you like it? cheesy

sophy09:

An interviewer asking for my martial status is out of line. He/She should not be interested in my marital status or age. As far as I can perform my duties.

When my brother asked him why all the relationship questions, she told him she wanted to know if he'll be able to focus 100% on the job, imagine! undecided undecided
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by sophy09: 2:18am On Jun 26, 2010
lol guess she was sizing up your brother grin, and what was his response to the whole question
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by chamotex(m): 2:21am On Jun 26, 2010
Trust my bro to play along grin

The only good thing was that the interview was like at the HQ so when he got the job they never really met after that.
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by sophy09: 2:24am On Jun 26, 2010
Good for him. Well I'll be working with this lady so I don't know if I made a good impression or not.
Re: Interviewer Not Having Questions by chamotex(m): 2:34am On Jun 26, 2010
As long as she's not a lesbian . . . you should be fine.
Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Fmale Secretary/pa And Accountant Needed In Lagos / Drivers Needed In An Ngo In Ph / Hot Vacancies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.