Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival (1718 Views)

Shettima, OBJ, GEJ, Patience, Saraki At Governor Diri's Inauguration (Pictures) / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by 247frolic(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Senate President, Bukola Saraki join the Awujale of Ijebu Kingdom, Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona, at this year’s edition of Ojude Oba festival.''

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-saraki-at-ojude-oba-festival/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by sarrki(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
A confirmed traitor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by phastaphosto: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Let have a realistic future for Nigeria SARAKI is the only qualified man for New era(NEW NIGERIA)

For #SARAKi2019 i go dust my pvc#4Nigeriaresetbutton

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by Johnnyessence(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
A confirmed traitor
his victory in supreme court and CCT is still pains you hard. omo babaoloye can never be impeach till next year. you just have to deal with it. not only that, you just have to be battling with it. where is Oshiomole please?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by statusquoante: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
From the Ilorin durbar to Ojude Oba, I see a northern Yoruba man that appeals to both the north and west.

Nice!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by sarrki(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
his victory in supreme court and CCT is still pains you hard. omo babaoloye can never be impeach till next year. you just have to deal with it. not only that, you just have to be battling with it. where is Oshiomole please?

Some months back it’s aoc and Aregbesola you were praising

Today it’s saraki

A real man must stand for something

Don’t be a double edge sword

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by Ndonu101: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Saraki has the right mix of World class and Local exposure to lead Nigeria to greatness

Studied in London
Worked in the private sector in Nigeria
Special assistant to the Presidency
2 term Governor - 8 years executive experience
2 term Senator including being Senate President - 8 years legislative experience including 4 years in legislative leadership

Has the right mix of experience and exposure to lead Nigeria to greatness and belong to the class of Nigerians who have no choice but to stand up for a united Nigeria. Has Fulani/Yoruba ancestry, he is a Muslim and married to one Christian wife. he is from North Central. He has that kind of mixed background that simply means he can only stand for equity and justice for all Nigerians.

This is what some don't like and hence they accuse him of being a thief in order to stop him from ushering in a truly progressive Nigeria that embraces modernity!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by Ndonu101: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
I need to be careful before the super mods block me,

they blocked me last week for posting a saraki campaign video
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by fagbalex(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ilorin people right now will be wondering if Saraki is from Ogun or Kwara state

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
A confirmed traitor
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by pointstores(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lol
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by Johnnyessence(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

Some months back it’s aoc and Aregbesola you were praising

Today it’s saraki

A real man must stand for something

Don’t be a double edge sword
you are ignorant of what you are saying here. i stopped supporting aregbesola and others you mentioned here cos' he never listen to his people. he is tyrant gpvernor that always proove that he is right. it is going to 3 years now that i have stop supporting Apc . Apc destroyed democracy in their time. it is over for them. Apc keep making omo babaoloye popular by the day by their lies and propanganda. keep it on please.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by OneCorner: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Saraki won’t even koman greet us in the east
But don’t worry, we will continue our selfless service

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by sarrki(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are ignorant of what you are saying here. i stopped supporting aregbesola and others you mentioned here cos' he never listen to his people. he is tyrant gpvernor that always proove that he is right. it is going to 3 years now that i have stop supporting Apc . Apc destroyed democracy in their time. it is over for them. Apc keep making omo babaoloye popular by the day by their lies and propanganda. keep it on please.

You weren’t supporting him genuinely

You thought he will be giving you some stipends

That’s why

When you see it wasn’t forthcoming you turned to emergency opposition

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by Johnnyessence(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

You weren’t supporting him genuinely

You thought he will be giving you some stipends

That’s why

When you see it wasn’t forthcoming you turned to emergency opposition
i wasn't collecting any stipend from anyone. i just love my state more than anyone. you can't be telling me lies and propanganda and also keep quiet. it is not done that way. ogbeni aregbesola second term in government has been hell on earth. unpaid salaries are paramount to his government. since 8 years he has been in government, he has not build any building in lautech that was once the best state university under oyinlola pdp led government. currently lautech lecturers are on strike. aregbesola has destroyed the state more.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by gare(f): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
A confirmed traitor

YOU GUYS WILL KILL YOUR SELF FOR SARAKI HEAD

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by BabaRamota1980: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
“The Ojude Oba festival, held annually in Ijebu Ode, is a celebration of the rich and colourful culture of the Yoruba people. This is why, today, it was an honour to join the Awujale of Ijebu Kingdom, Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona, at this year’s edition,” he said concerning the festival.

The hostilities towards Saraki in Arewa is a barrier that borders on ethnicity but for purpose of political correctness no one up there has told him directly yet. But he is not dvmb, he knows.

Here is Saraki attempting to "belong" but in an awkward way since he was not used to donning a gobi...or ever identifying as a Yoruba son.

Instead of saying, proudly, "the culturw of our people", he is caught in media speaking of his root in the third peraon.

This is political blunder! It is recorded . Going forward his handlers need to do better job of fortifying him with political buzz words to use while on Oduduwa soil.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by adioolayi(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
The body language of those people in the first pic says alot. For or Against Saraki... check and be the judge.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by SolutionMee: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Smart move coming from a brave politician
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by seunmsg(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

The hostilities towards Saraki in Arewa is a barrier that borders on ethnicity but for purpose of political correctness no one up there has told him directly yet. But he is not dvmb, he knows.

Here is Saraki attempting to "belong" but in an awkward way since he was not used to donning a gobi...or ever identifying as a Yoruba son.

Instead of saying, proudly, "the culturw of our people", he is caught in media speaking of his root in the third peraon.

This is political blunder! It is recorded . Going forward his handlers need to do better job of fortifying him with political buzz words to use while on Oduduwa soil.

Northern leaders told his father in clear terms that he's not one of them when he wanted to contest for the president. I want to believe his father had told him this blunt truth before his death.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by Shukuakukobambi: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
seunmsg:

Northern leaders told his father in clear terms that he's not one of them when he wanted to contest for the president. I want to believe his father had told him this blunt truth before his death.

Of course he knows. How can a man bearing Bukola, married to Toyin, gave birth to Teniola, Teniayo, Oluwaseni and Oluwatosin not know his origin? cheesy

He knows and he knows Alimi's family know too wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by GMbuharii: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2018
statusquoante:
From the Ilorin durbar to Ojude Oba, I see a northern Yoruba man that appeals to both the north and west.

Nice!

Unity begging 1st class grin

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by Afamed: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
You should be asking where is Secondus, the serial PDP undertaker. A state House of assembly in his state, Rivers, he came second.
Between where is Gov Eleka of Ekiti state?
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival by Afamed: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i wasn't collecting any stipend from anyone. i just love my state more than anyone. you can't be telling me lies and propanganda and also keep quiet. it is not done that way. ogbeni aregbesola second term in government has been hell on earth. unpaid salaries are paramount to his government. since 8 years he has been in government, he has not build any building in lautech that was once the best state university under oyinlola pdp led government. currently lautech lecturers are on strike. aregbesola has destroyed the state more.
Jonnyessense, the lying liar. Nobody takes you serious here. You are a known PDP propagandist here.

(1) (Reply)

Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow / PDP Ogun:governorship Aspirant, Senator Kashamu Surrenders To Adebutu_vam / Justice Tanko’s Tank Of Worms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.