Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets (6334 Views)

9 Costliest And Deadliest Wars In Modern History / The Costliest Barcelona Fc Jersey Reportedly Bought By A Nigerian ..pix / India, Nigeria's Biggest Consumer, Discovers Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by Payper(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2010
Whether we like it or not,this politicians that commit all these crimes are our parents and after they commit them go cut our own share of the loot give us all in the name of 'pocket money' for pakos while the more civilized crooks call it 'allowance. What i'm saying is that Nigeria is a corrupt country and there is nothing we can do about it. Look around you and all you see are different categories of corrupt practices both politically and otherwise, for example in my area a girl got pregnant for her very own dad INCEST! which mouth wey i wan carry grind this kind beans omo i just weak ,that's why whenever i read all this kind of stuffs like 10mill toilets they dont faze me because in as much as i have a living God my turn go surely reach.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by snowdrops(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2010
This is only a tip of the iceberg of the massive corruption and looting that takes place in Nigeria yearly.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by sizzlers(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2010
These thugs are diverting their means of dupping every day, "nigeria, the country we can truly cal our own, bla bla bla". Guys i think is hightime we swung into action let us take these old men out, they said we are the leaders of 2moro but they refuses to give way for us to take the future. Im stil imagining d kind of blood that is running through their vains.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by CarlosVent(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
WHERE DID HE CONSTRUCT IT.
PLS LET US SEE
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2010
The good thing is the problem was discovered by the EFCC. Now I will wait to see what will be done about it, if at all.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by kkulaja(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2010
Well the thing about nigerians is very funny,As a contractor if you want to get a contract from the govt be it Fed or Local they make u understand u must charge a 1000% of the total cost of the job and the money will take months to come,Any xtian that does not want to be stained should never deal with FED or LOCAL GOVT else u end up not even getting the money spent on the  job cos every table just give u the % they want based on the money involved not even checking if the money is enough for the job or not grin grin grin grin ;Dvery funny country
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by IFELEKE(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2010
Kobojunkie:

The good thing is the problem was discovered by the EFCC. Now I will wait to see what will be done about it, if at all.
if at all. . .
I believe it's more of witch hunting/revenge mission than sanitising the nation so we all shouldn't expect much from it.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2010
nonsense thread, useless mo' fockan politician'z and foolish money hunting efcc.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by pat077: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2010
Efcc is a dog dat barks but neva bit i thick we need FBI 2 take charge of our corruption case.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by Enjoyment1(f): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2010
I was attracted by the topic, and what I read was not short of my expectation. Wonders shall never end in Nigeria.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by jangdele: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2010
Dont waste your time,present ministers are doing worst than this.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by bish2(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
I have an all tiled toilet 4 sale o! E be like say d prices of toilets don appreciate. Asking price N25m (Non negotiatable) At least my own no be farm toilet. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by ndigbo: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
The end shall never wonder.
Good people bad government
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by Pharoh: 12:48am On Jun 27, 2010
It is getting worst every day.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 27, 2010
Are they still looking for the diamond encrusted toilets?
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by nyrol(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2010
what do you expect frm nija politricians other than deceit, once u find your way into government its a direct entry into lootonomy, loot as much as you can and then clean mouth. if dem catch you na you sabi thats if dem catch. jonathan no fit do much about corruption in nija now, him self him wife no dey clean she's been caught in the act before and am sure the dozzier is still there as a check mate on jonathan if he attempts to mess with our mega thieves in nija.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by kshow1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2010
shevalync:

This is a strong indication that Nigeria is indeed a failed state. REVOLUTION is the only way out of all these mess.

Quite agreed, the system should be sanitized.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by teskyg: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2010
I wonder how this politicians get easy access this fund.Where are the Ministry performing oversight functions.There is no check and balance and our banks failed to report some of this frivolous and suspicious transactions.It is usually a bandwagon effect.We all feel the hit at the the end.It is high time we challenge this criminals.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by oisehumen(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2010
I did not have the patience to finish this piece sad sad sad sad sad sad.
Politics, politicians and corruption are one and the same thing.

Nothing surprises me anymore in this country.
Rubbish
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by barman2: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2010
Sharia law proponents should as a matter of fact amputate these men,Aliero & co.
As usual,fellow 9jarians dn't be surprised this case is going to b swept under d carpet by pdp govt.
Mrs Waziri,in d name of God I beg u,prosecute & recover ALL funds, ! I'm prayn fervently 4 corrupt officials in 9ja govt,to meet their waterloo soonest.
cool
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by Ranoscky(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2010
^^^I no know say u sef know wetin i carry for mind. i don soak chaplet for water, all of them go die soon. sad
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by dipotech: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2010
Let God deliver us and wherever position or capacity we find ourselves let's try as much as possible to make a good impact. Our leaders are rogues there is not doubt about that. Nigerians do not deverve all these.

Look at the 'enigma' in Ota with all 'ill-gotten-wealth' how much will it take away when he dies and many more of them who are still clamouring for one position or the other. Some replace themselves with their children, they will all suffer or else they repent. Many of them are still warming up to get to the seats of No 1 in the country and all the states.

I pray may God deliver us, amen.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by otawa: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2010
Described as ‘imaginary’, the toilets, according to sources, were said to have been built at the cost of N10million each. What could not be established, however, is the number of such toilets alleged to have been built across the country

I am not surprised.

When Mr Obasanjo used $10billion to buy us darkness,

When Goodluck wife took $2million from Bayelsa state,

When Goodluck sign out $2billion to become acting president,

welcome to Nigeria, fools paradise.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by Newest: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2010
oisehumen:

I did not have the patience to finish this piece sad sad sad sad sad sad.
Politics, politicians and corruption are one and the same thing.

Nothing surprises me anymore in this country.
Rubbish

Same as me, cant stand to finish it, See what this country as turn into?

where some people cant even afford a bag of cement at the rate of N2.500
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by bkbabe97: 1:09am On Jun 30, 2010
Sammy107_d:

"I'm a fundraiser; I raise funds. You can't raise funds and give away funds at the same time!" Riley- Real nigga

Lol. hahahaha. "My President is black, my Lambo is blue. . . . . ".lol
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by KIDIKENYI: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2010
I started a 3 bedroom flat in Kaduna for over 4 years and have not been able to achieve 45% completion and somebody allegedly used 10M for 1 toilet. Please if you see any of the toilets tell me to come with my family and settle in their. That toilet must be a presidential suit.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by jamace(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2010

EFCC, we are watching o.
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2010
Why waste time searching for the toilets?
angry
The simple fact that a budget of N10m was budgetted for farm toilets should be enough for EFCC to go after the people who authorised such a budget.  angry
Re: Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2010
GenBuhari:

Why waste time searching for the toilets?
angry
The simple fact that a budget of N10m was budgetted for farm toilets should be enough gor EFCC to go after the people who authorised such a budget. angry
Exactly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! / Kano Destroys 42,000 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks / 40 Prisoners Freed In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.