Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) (20012 Views)

Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) / 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon / Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by hopexter(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oya Vaseline girls over to you. grin
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Xander85: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
I'm so excited it's already weekend! smiley

Well, almost!
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Sinach0191(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Good for u

Mean while check my signature and see Hw u can earn money now
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
QuitNotice:
'Impossible' is saying 'I'm possible'. That dude used to sell rat poison on the streets of Lagos sad
Sounds like wizzy rhymes.
U go soon blow.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Nancypunni: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
damola1:
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:

Judicible:
Correct guy, that your song heal the world too make sense

The thunder wey go fire una na eeh...
You baboons just made me waste 20mb on dat trash...dis drug peddler fit sing any tin for song..
See the trash video..very dry video
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Emmybreazy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
The lord is good!!!
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by crownson(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Make N20,000 Every Week!

This is a perfect platform that provides Steady & Guaranteed

income to it's participants.

With 100% in 2 Days, members of this platform can earn N20k every week.

This is REAL and GENUINE. It's build to last.

Join now and start making money.

PLS: Fraudulent people, scammers, insincered and 419ers are not needed here,

only serious and responsible people, please.

Participating money is only N5,000. Here everybody wins.
Click the link in my signature to find out how.
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Henro123: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Congrats my man I your undying fan

Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by seangy4konji: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
At this point na blood money sure pass oo..

Make God just answer prayer quick..

Dem say money no too deh cocaine again.

Abi na robbery man go do?make we still deh watch am.
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
DavidEsq:

Sounds like wizzy rhymes.
U go soon blow.
Boss I claim it like village elders claim lands grin
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Mesutlewy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
If we no buy the G Wagon Wetin we Gain ? Ride on patorankingfire
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by MrMystrO(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
9ja pple and poverty mentality... 5&6! grin

Wetin dem do again now?
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by akdjr(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Patoranking is one among few artist with good lyrics.....
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by bewla(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
vizkiz:
From a rat Poison seller to a G-wagon Owner. All within 10 years.

Trust me.. If you go get money for this life, even the devil can't stop you.
umunadi can only delay but can't deny u
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by mekleelex200(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nancypunni:
damola1:
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:

You baboons just made me waste 20mb on dat trash...dis drug peddler fit sing any tin for song..
Words from somebody dat enjoys noise, that song has contents and it's massage is second to none (that is the song we need in this distorted generation of hate), from ur curse I know u are olamide,wizkid or davido's fan so I know why the song is strange to u.
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Nancypunni: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
mekleelex200:

Words from somebody dat enjoys noise, that song has contents and it's massage is second to none (that is the song we need in this distorted generation of hate), from ur curse I know u are olamide,wizkid or davido's fan so I know why the song is strange to u.

God forbid... Olamide...davido and wizkid and all those Nigerian musicians except wande coal and black magic...patoranking is still trash
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Judicible(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nancypunni:
damola1:
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:

You are calling thunder for who.Who forced you to waste your mb
Re: Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Nancypunni: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Judicible:
You are calling thunder for who.Who forced you to waste your mb

Mumu...as you know get taste for good music...you no go close ya mouth..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest / Dakore Egbuson Akande As A 10-Year-Old Girl (Throwback Photo) / "God's Love Has Kept Me And My Family Going" - D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.