Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) (49262 Views)

This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo / Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Thandiubani(m): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIz76LHt9Oc

Musician Davido is a man of class. He typified this by the kind of interior he used for his Mercedes Maybach car worth over N100m.

The star showed fans a snippet of what inside of the car looks like.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2022
money sweet..and this guy can brag

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by FBIBOT(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Damn
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2022
Twalee to chioma cheesy

She's the strong woman behind all this wonderful achievement smiley tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by ponlear(m): 7:29am On Mar 08, 2022
A true definition of class, the kind of vanity I desire… Respect to Davido. But baba say he no dey by car again nahhhh grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Yuakwon3: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2022
Braggart yarbanza please try settle down with one woman because nor so your papa tek marry your Mama, moreover try empower some poverty riddled youths in your village and quit this your small boy behavior

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Huxpay: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2022
Hmmmmm.

Meanwhile, at with www.huxpay.com you can easily buy Airtime/Data, Buy Exam Scratch Card, Make Electricity/Cable (Gotv, Dstv) Payment and also convert excess Airtime to Cash.

Check it out today. It's worth it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by tillaman(m): 8:03am On Mar 08, 2022
Money dey sawasawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by CatANDratTHEORY: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2022
The ladies man. He is young, rich, handsome, famous, and a Superstar.

He's got it all. Live your life to the fullest my brother.

Don't quote me to spew gibberish of vanity, if you so much detest the vanity then continue to wallow in poverty.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by MadamVanessa(f): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2022
My love rock your life to the fullest, enjoy as much as you because you are a good person with a good heart.

I am here o, Incase you want to add me to your fleets of baby mama. cool

9 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Dozie32(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Money is indeed good. I tap from your grace bros.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by biodbenjamin: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Enjoy your money � bro...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Wait if you no get money wetin you gain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Dankovich1: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
DAVIDO Zukwanuike!

This dude keeps giving BIG WIZ fans something to keep talking about.
I come in peace ooo.

Congrats DAVIDO²
Congrats BIGWIZ

But as for WizkidFC. Make una find who una go collect una own congrats from.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Wiki9ja: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
This guy dey lounder money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by DropsMic(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Yawn
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by slimvida(f): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Good for him
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Obi3icebaba(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Yuakwon3:
Braggart yarbanza please try settle down with one woman because nor so your papa tek marry your Mama, moreover try empower some poverty riddled youths in your village and quit this your small boy behavior

How many youths you don help for your village

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Dozie32:
Money is indeed good. I tap from your grace bros.

Palmwine tapper ni grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Na this guy wey just dey influence my taste in cars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Rexymania(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
His time. Please nobody should feel left down. Thank God for life and beg him for more blessings. 100 years from now 99% of everyone here would have gone. His car would have been so old skool at that time. So don't get depressed o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by seanwilliam(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Like for wizkid share for davido

10 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Dangrace01: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
I get maybach highlander

Check my profile
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by christm386: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Notice
Don’t take people comments on nairaland especially on the front page seriously, just imagine for the type of jobless human being who waits for topic to be first to comment, and u see same people always being in the front page pushing tribalism, this is what they want!, igbos and Yoruba’s are big time paddy’s, not some classless bitches and pained souls who type from their techno phones telling u who likes who, my Yoruba guys some on nairaland, we always have a good laugh when we talk about the comments on nairaland, lol, Yoruba’s are very nice guys, Yes we all have our flaws cause we are human beings, we don’t hate each other, we do business and share profit, imagine some hungry classless people on nairaland that might not have the confidence to talk to u, that will be calling u boss telling u who to hate, I refuse to hate the Yoruba’s, ehh abum ezigbo nwafo Igbo, grew up @ Anambra!!, I don’t even have a problem with northerners, so I don’t know what this forum z promoting, my point is don’t let the comments of bitter souls change ur view, some of them are paid bots, turning everything tribalistic, another way of avoiding this negative energy is to stop reading comments, I loved reading comments on Nairaland when comments were funny, brightening my Day, not all this stupi tribalsitic comments that exhume negativity and spoils ur day, Love for Yoruba’s
I know how the real Yoruba’s act
Very fun to be around
Yes we all have our flaws

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Perfecttouchade: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Cool Maybach,trust y'all good this tuesday.we make quality Aluminium windows,check us out .... congrats to Davido on all his success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Toks2008(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
This guy likes to show off sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Anny505(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Yuakwon3:

Your papa were no womanise, wetin him achieve keep for you? tongue

I sure say na people like you go dey ignore your small niece and nephew even small cousins text on WhatsApp and calls when dem ask for small 2k, but you dey feel say Davido never help people out of poverty

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Xtianah09: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Always showing off to cover up his dying career, when his mates are show Grammy and certified Gold

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by todaynewsreview: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Premiumwriter: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Twalee to chioma cheesy

She's the strong woman behind all this wonderful achievement smiley tongue
stop saying nonsense

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Btoped: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Too much money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.