Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) (13697 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by EwuOjota: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
Ode ni e. The Northerners have been dominating your seaport and airports for decades. Why should the North dominate the seaport, NNPC when they don't own it. When will stupid Yorubas like you use your brain. The North ban alcohol, but they collect tax from them in the form of federal allocation. When will dumb Yorubas like you use your brain? The North created more states and local government for themselves so they can receive more federal allocation from oil that is not theirs. When will stupid Yorubas like you use your head? The North own 80 percent of the oil blocs while Niger deltans own nothing. When will stupid Yorubas like you use your head?
You are a disgrace
Ode ni e. The Northerners have been dominating your seaport and airports for decades. Why should the North dominate the seaport, NNPC when they don't own it. When will stupid Yorubas like you use your brain. The North ban alcohol, but they collect tax from them in the form of federal allocation. When will dumb Yorubas like you use your brain? The North created more states and local government for themselves so they can receive more federal allocation from oil that is not theirs. When will stupid Yorubas like you use your head? The North own 80 percent of the oil blocs while Niger deltans own nothing. When will stupid Yorubas like you use your head?
You are a disgrace. Let me tell you nitwits that if the North own the oil and sea, they would have left Nigeria long time ago.
Awon eru oshi! See the way the two of you screaming 'one Nigeria' than the North. Are you slaves? You two are a disgrace

There is sense in what you wrote.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by EwuOjota: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
nnaeyes6:

Kudos to ur name "ewu ojota"
Please can someone help translate the name?

Goat from Ojota.
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
4601CE:
stand up to what tyranny?
Why didn’t you join them to protest ?
Nonsense !
Bunch of terrorists

We will keep tormenting you and all who have held this country hostage till freedom is achieved. We will keep standing against victimization and challenge traitors who hate freedom of expression. We will resist your plans to always stand with those who want to mortgage our future and that of our children. We will not continue to subsidise your backwardness or that of any section of this country for whatever reason. We will arise and shine. Yes, we will. And then, your servitude will come to haunt you.
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:

Goat from Ojota.

Don't mind the wretched life. When you see someone who has given up on life you will know. They are cowards sold to servitude.
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Ugik(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ioannes:

I'm sure you got it wrong. The major problem is that secession is not in the Constitution of this country. You can't meet with others for the purpose of planning secession neither can you make a protest walk, violent or otherwise demanding for secession.

Both the meeting and the protests are wrong and unlawful under this current Constitution.

I wish someone had advised these women that they were liable to prosecution.

I wish someone tells the ignorant Biafran agitators that you can't get Biafra by protesting on the road or petitioning the UN, the UK, the US, ECOWAS, AU or other international bodies.

Even if Buhari wanted to give you Biafra he can't. It's against the oath he swore when he was sworn in as President.

No country or organization can force the Nigerian government to break its own laws.

That's why I don't see Biafra coming to light because the chief proponents haven't shown any intelligence and wisdom in their pursuit of this goal.

Imagine hiring an American lawyer to sue the Nigerian government over Biafra in the US? #smh
i ve always maintained that it will take a magic wand to actualize a biafran nation insyd nigeria bt i disagree that they dnt ve the right to protest on any issue which in thz instance,they are demanding to knw the whereabout of nnamdi kanu.the constitution neva used or made provision for the word 'secession'.it clearly states that nig wil always remain an indivisible entity.the constitution neva made any provision that requires people to get arrested for exerting their opinion.it only made it clear that nigeria is one indivisible entity,whch means that even if these women and other biafran agitators shout 4rm jan to dec,ntin wil b done abt it.my only concern is that they ought to b allowed to express their misgivings.as for the usa supporting biafra ish.thats a dream that leads to no where bt most of my south east brodas who dnt undastand the workings of international politics and naijas foreign relationship and the word sovereignty wil stil b making false assertions and gvn themselves false hope
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:

A lot of sense. They have mortgaged their lives. They think asking for your rights means asking for war
They seem to be perpetually sold to slavery.
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Look at innocent women being treated like criminals while fulani terrorists are being protected! This is barbaric.

There was a country called Nigeria.

The worst thing that happened to Nigeria was gaining independence in 1960.. the second worst thing was giving power to tyrants in 2015!

PS: APC zombies, you can quote me from now till tomoro, I won't respond, your eyes will clear very soon!
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Ijeshaooduaman: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:

I don't like it when Yorubas defend Nigeria like their lives depend on it. The North have dominated the seaport and crude oil for decades. Is that right? Nigeria is not a country you should die for. Yorubas are losing more in Nigeria, but you see them defending the country than the North that benefit from the most from it. The North has dragged other tribes backwards. If Ibos want to leave, let them leave. Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram, poverty and illiteracy all from the North.Let the North fight to keep the shi.tehole country. Yoruba will do better without Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ugik:

i ve always maintained that it will take a magic wand to actualize a biafran nation insyd nigeria bt i disagree that they dnt ve the right to protest on any issue which in thz instance,they are demanding to knw the whereabout of nnamdi kanu.the constitution neva used or made provision for the word 'secession'.it clearly states that nig wil always remain an indivisible entity.the constitution neva made any provision that requires people to get arrested for exerting their opinion.it only made it clear that nigeria is one indivisible entity,whch means that even if these women and other biafran agitators shout 4rm jan to dec,ntin wil b done abt it.my only concern is that they ought to b allowed to express their misgivings.as for the usa supporting biafra ish.thats a dream that leads to no where bt most of my south east brodas who dnt undastand the workings of international politics and naijas foreign relationship and the word sovereignty wil stil b making false assertions and gvn themselves false hope

The Constitution guarantees the right to associate and the right to free speech and free expression.

What the law can't support is the right to ILLEGAL associations, ILLEGAL speeches and ILLEGAL expressions of self.

All activities that has to do with secession are illegal.

Is that so hard to comprehend?
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Antipob777(f): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
I expect the magistrate to sentence this useless woman to death by stoning.

They think they are bigger than Nigeria. I hope more are rested.

Stupid and bastardized women.
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Amumaigwe: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
Just jail them.

Lazy illiterate dirty women. What were they protesting for?ask them and none will be able to provide a coherent answer.

Their responsible mates are at work,business,church or home taking care of their families. These ones that nobody refused to marry in the East, took it upon themselves to constitute public nuisance.

It is good to see they are still wearing the same clothes,and probably the same underwear they were wearing from when they got arrested. Their smell after months without shower and change of underwear in prison will teach them some serious lesson. Lazy MOFO's.

I am sure their stench after one week of detention cannot be compared to that oozing out from the privates of those hejab-masqurade wearing yoro-muslims hawking agbo at mile1 market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Ekpekpee: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
Just jail them.

Lazy illiterate dirty women. What were they protesting for?ask them and none will be able to provide a coherent answer.

Their responsible mates are at work,business,church or home taking care of their families. These ones that nobody refused to marry in the East, took it upon themselves to constitute public nuisance.

It is good to see they are still wearing the same clothes,and probably the same underwear they were wearing from when they got arrested. Their smell after months without shower and change of underwear in prison will teach them some serious lesson. Lazy MOFO's.

Well spoken,is there any law like public nuisance? If yes ,what constitutes public nuisance.
This women has done nothing but demanded the where about of Nnamdi Kanu, you can insult them for all you care but they standing firm demanding their right,history and posterity will be kind to them but won't be kind to you for insulting your mother.
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by bigfish3k: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:

Say no to slavery.

How did Buhari get into this matter?did Buhari tell them to hold an illegal demonstration?you guys with the hate you carry in your stomach since 1967 will not kill you.

The War is over. The East lost. Embrace the Yoruba and Hausa and let us make Nigeria great.

But you guys carry hate about like a handbag.

yoruba and hausa have been ruling since 1967 and we have seen how great nigeria is. shioor, shithole country, always retrogressing. am happy igbos are not part of its downfall. na una be the culprits
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Efewestern: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
Just jail them.
[s]
Lazy illiterate dirty women. What were they protesting for?ask them and none will be able to provide a coherent answer...[/s]

Dude have some manners now, these are women, mothers for Pete's sake.
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by EwuOjota: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Efewestern:

Dude have some manners now, these are women, mothers for Pete's sake.

So?so we give free pass for women to be lawbreakers now?
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Ikenna0b: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
The hate I have for that shithole called Niggeria continues to multiple each day. I'm beyond grateful that shithole continues to enjoy their evilness and worthlesdness. I do hope Boko Haram and Fulanis never stop the killing and I pray to God Buhari remains president for life so that hellhole continues is downgrade sprial. Spits on that piece of shit. Thank you our women for joining in the fight. We love una for it.
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Efewestern: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:

So?so we give free pass for women to be lawbreakers now?

No but insulting them isn't the right thing to do. They are not your mates, some are even old enough to be your mother, do go about using such words on them.
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by healthcare1: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
On August 9th, 1965. Singapore got expelled from Malaysia and became the only country till date to gain independence unwillingly.
On the morning of that day, the Parliament of Malaysia voted 126–0 in favor of a constitutional amendment expelling Singapore from the federation; hours later, the Parliament of Singapore passed the Republic of Singapore Independence Act, establishing the island as an Independent and Sovereign Republic.
Why can't Nigeria Federation dissolve itself into 6 confederated units and allow each units develop at its pace?
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by potterdon: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:

Say no to slavery pls.
lol see this born slave of the fulani calphiate calling another person a slave grin
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by potterdon: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
Antipob777:
I expect the magistrate to sentence this useless woman to death by stoning.

They think they are bigger than Nigeria. I hope more are rested.

Stupid and bastardized women.
i know they remind u of ur mum right gringrin
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by sunnyajaks: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kimsokrates:
Pls I have a question.When will those buhari's fellow herdsmen who kills people mercilessly in broad daylight with impunity be arrested, made to appear in court,convicted and eventually punished for their atrocities?
. until Nandi kawod is arrested and jail
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by chomaloo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
Just jail them.

one day it will be your turn to yell and mourn and as you open your mouth to lament. Death will take u that day. As far as these evil and wickedness is intentionally done against igbo. Watch it, until the world give biafra referendum of as a country nigeria will never work out.
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by giftedben: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
tolugar:
I fear the trouble this will soon cause.
Set them free

Igbo no dey joke with their women o. This one will bring calamity to Nigeria. They should free them. Aba women war/riot is an example entirely.
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by EwuOjota: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
chomaloo:
one day it will be your turn to yell and mourn and as you open your mouth to lament. Death will take u that day. As far as these evil and wickedness is intentionally done against igbo. Watch it, until the world give biafra referendum of as a country nigeria will never work out.

Lalasticlala rule 1 to 9 broken. Wishing me death.
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Greenback: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

I don't like it when Yorubas defend Nigeria like their lives depend on it. The North have dominated the seaport and crude oil for decades. Is that right? Nigeria is not a country you should die for. [b]Yorubas are losing more in Nigeria [b/] but you see them defending the country than the North that benefit from the most from it. The North has dragged other tribes backwards. If Ibos want to leave, let them leave. Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram, poverty and illiteracy all from the North.Let the North fight to keep the shi.tehole country. Yoruba will do better without Nigeria.

haba,i thought you were happy with ur psy baba kwantiri,naijiriya?
Shebi u said u will vote sai baba more than 100 gej?
So yorubas are losing more in the nigeria ruled by ur beloved buhari! Interesting.

So from oooduacalmdown (oooduafarabale) to PATRICKooduan grin (patrioticooduan) now u are ijeshaooduaman,abi lolsss grin grin

Well,God bless you for this truth you have spoken.
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Ugik(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ioannes:

The Constitution guarantees the right to associate and the right to free speech and free expression.

What the law can't support is the right to ILLEGAL associations, ILLEGAL speeches and ILLEGAL expressions of self.

All activities that has to do with secession are illegal.

Is that so hard to comprehend?
my dear,its nt hard to comprehend and am trying to understand ur opiniön bt at the same time been as pragmatic as i can.u are the one using the word 'illegal' whch has nt been gvn a clear definitiön by d court of law,so u cnt outrightly say that wat they are doing is illegal.
Secondly,the constitution stil didnt make provisions for a situation where a protest can b considerd or said to be illegal.we jst ve to leave that to judicial interpretation.bt if theres one thing we knw,the constitution allows every citizen the liberty to express their opinion and its one major factor ths arrest is illegal bt till d court gvs their verdict shaa
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by sapeleboi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
order, this women should be release from this case. have said it courtttttttttt

Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
kaorama:

We will keep tormenting you and all who have held this country hostage till freedom is achieved. We will keep standing against victimization and challenge traitors who hate freedom of expression. We will resist your plans to always stand with those who want to mortgage our future and that of our children. We will not continue to subsidise your backwardness or that of any section of this country for whatever reason. We will arise and shine. Yes, we will. And then, your servitude will come to haunt you.
bla bla bla bla
Cry me a river
Online warrior . Go to the nearest army barrack and tell them shit if you got balls . Sucker!
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
4601CE:
bla bla bla bla
Cry me a river
Online warrior . Go to the nearest army barrack and tell them shit if you got balls . Sucker!

I can understand your plight. You are a captive of fear and will not exchange your slavery for anything. Your children will curse your grave if by chance they don't inherit your servitude.
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
kaorama:

I can understand your plight. You are a captive of fear and will not exchange your slavery for anything. Your children will curse your grave if by chance they don't inherit your servitude.
Do what I ask you to do or go to hell
Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by IbrahimDamola: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:

Say no to slavery.

How did Buhari get into this matter?did Buhari tell them to hold an illegal demonstration?you guys with the hate you carry in your stomach since 1967 will not kill you.

The War is over. The East lost. Embrace the Yoruba and Hausa and let us make Nigeria great.

But you guys carry hate about like a handbag.

My dear yoruba muslim brother, as a proud yoruba muslim I agree with you. I don't even know why this Ibos are stubborn?
They need to learn from we yoruba muslims and give up like we embraced the fulani when they
capture our land in Illorin and put an Emirate there. We yoruba muslims celebrated the enslavement and Emiratization of Illorin by the master fulani by donating our big booty yoruba mothers and sisters for the master fulanis to inseminate and impregnate cheesy

Today we asking for more Emirates in Oyo, Osun and rest of yorubaland and now have an Emir of Iwo as Allah answered our prayers.

We yoruba muslims will never rest until the fulani put emirates all over our land and make us bow to Sokoto caliphate. The IPOB should emulate us and beg for fulani emirates like we yoruba muslims do everyday. grin

Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) by Ishilove: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Now this is just ridiculous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates China On 69th Anniversary / Soludo Conniving With The Police To Subvert Justice- APGA National Working Cmte / Leaked Video: Kogi APC Suspends Muri Ajaka For Antiparty Activities, Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.