Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) (11848 Views)

HiFL 2019: UNILORIN, OAU, LASU, UNICAL, UNIBEN, Others Advance to Quarter Final / HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round / Nigerian Universities Participating In HiFL Trolls One Another On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by InTime(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Pic 2, UNILAG player in tears after the game
Why Crying Yo, U Kidding Me, It Just A Game Nw.
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by baby124: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Those grandfathers should let these boys shine pls. I hope Nigerian coaches are scouting for players from this batch.
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Eboski:
please try and confirm because the license was seized and he as already dressed for the match, his number was pen down on his Jersey. but we were told away goal wasn't involve at first rule.thanks
Why not tweet @HiflNigeria? They are swift in replies
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sourcekode:
grin grin grin .. .loud mouthed unilag marines...OP u no get joy....UP UNIBEN
Bros mouth wey dem make ehn you go think say all dem players go score hattrick

1 Like

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
InTime:
Why Crying Yo, U Kidding Me, It Just A Game Nw.
Bros, the winners are going International, this will open windows of opportunities for them
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by demobaba1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ah Ah, what of Better By Far ? Dem no play ?
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
demobaba1:
Who be Better by far? undecided
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Donchukz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Yeah! Am a proud nairalander,look closely in that pix,u will see me,#teamunnlions
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by DeRay98(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
With sporting competitions like this among our universities all year round vices like cultism will reduced significantly.
When many students participate in regular training for their different individual or team sports their extra-curricula activities space and youthful energy will properly engaged living no room for vices.
International competitors can be discovered and groom to compete and earn hard currency ratger tuan all waiting for elusive jobs after graduation.
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Edmen(m): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nice my alma mater making me proud...greatest Uniben. ...kudos must also be giving to the organisers, from the pictures am seeing and what I heard about the competition, they are doing a great job ..only if our nfl can take a clue from this and give us something worth going to the stadium every match day for .

1 Like

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by manneger2: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
What of other school
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by hass4bless(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
MY UNIBEN.

2 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Switruth: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
I’m proud to graduate from uniben. Uniben. Tougher with beans meal. We don dey since time of Obe Rasak. Memories sha.

2 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by JeogahII(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
please how do come about the conclusion of Unijos Highlanders vs ATBU Bravehearts after that controversial and funny overturned of penalty by the line woman? Unijos my beloved the cheat us! anshushemu!
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
dhestiney:
Watched the uniben vs unilag return leg live... It was really dope, the organizers must be commended #IrepUniben #Unibest
mehn you wouldn't expect unilag to win that match na when all uniben students came out en masse to support their school.
Mehn that Imade free kick was dope.
I rep UNIBEST

3 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by InTime(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Bros, the winners are going International, this will open windows of opportunities for them
Wow, I Never Thought Of That. Well, Someone Still Gonna Loss.
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by nduprincekc(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
oko poly no dey play dis kind of match?
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by seguno2: 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
More money should be put into these games see the turnout....fantastic......the only thing killing our football is bad facilities...

What of Nigerians who prefer to spend their money on foreign teams and matches? Oyinbos wey no send them and will continue being racist to them?
Have you seen the facilities in English premier league clubs 40 years ago, in the 70s? Did that stop their home based supporters from watching their games and spending money to continually improve the facilities and game?
If we don’t watch with our money and show interest, please let me know how it will improve

1 Like

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by odinga1of: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Pic 2, UNILAG player in tears after the game

just a reminder sir...... when is Uniport playing?
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Destiny4fame(m): 6:26am On Aug 24, 2018
PROUDLY AKOKITE
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by demobaba1(m): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Who be Better by far? undecided
University of Ilorin .
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2018
odinga1of:

just a reminder sir...... when is Uniport playing?
On Wednesday against Delsu in Abraka...
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2018
demobaba1:

University of Ilorin .
Na Wednesday una get return leg...

But who dash una better by far?
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2018
InTime:
Wow, I Never Thought Of That. Well, Someone Still Gonna Loss.
You don see am na. I trust the competition will even be expanded in the next edition
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Excelinpages(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2018
They are playing Next week against ABU Zaria Nobles. Yu can see the fixtures on HiFL twitter @HiFLNigeria
demobaba1:
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Excelinpages(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Next season chief. More schools will come in, This is the maiden edition
manneger2:
What of other school
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Excelinpages(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2018
Which one is Oko ply again?
nduprincekc:
oko poly no dey play dis kind of match?
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Excelinpages(m): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2018
Your head is there
seguno2:

What of Nigerians who prefer to spend their money on foreign teams and matches? Oyinbos wey no send them and will continue being racist to them?
Have you seen the facilities in English premier league clubs 40 years ago, in the 70s? Did that stop their home based supporters from watching their games and spending money to continually improve the facilities and game?
If we don’t watch with our money and show interest, please let me know how it will improve

1 Like

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Eboski(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tony I was just informed that there will be a replay match between UNICAL Vs UNN in a neutral venue due. please try and confirm
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by reeny2020: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Any day and any time will always be proud OF UNIBEN
unibest always the best
up UNIBEN
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Iamvictor:
@Oaugiants winning next

Hello.If ui should lose against Oau,will they still make it to the next stage of the tournament?>:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Sure Draws Every Week. / 2 odds on sport tips daily? Let's Go! BACK TO BACK WINS / Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.