Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? (11855 Views)

Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? / Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
The malians seem to be lacking the zeal to play with the super eagles.could this be that Nigeria has threatened to withdrwa her soldiers from Northern mali ?

This doesn't look like the team that whupped south Africa to me.something is happening,maybe Isa Hayattou should explain.

2 Likes

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by outrage: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2013

87 Likes

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by ebucha: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
Leave talk for market women I beg.

2 Likes

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
I biakwa!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by ITbomb(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
Surely this call for a Probe Committee
Where is GEJ when u need him?

3 Likes

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Abyjah: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
I'm so, so enraged! despite all I tried to be the first to comment I still didn't make it.

Anyway, God dey sha. I know one day I go make am.

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
Nigeria and the quest to explain everything.
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
CAF will set up committee to look into that.

Anyway let us keep watching.
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by fbabs(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
ITbomb: .
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
Yes! We threatened to withdraw our troops from fighting Alqaeda forces disturbing their country.
Source: www.youarecrazy.com/madtobelievethis/

3 Likes

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Slizbeat(m): 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
The match is not yet over o0, lets wait 1st.
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by oboy3(m): 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
Unpatriotic nigerian

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by omoodeogere(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
AWON AYE ELENU RAZOR

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
Nobody needed to be told the effect of the Dark clouds that minion and hades sent to mali's camp!

#GhanaDecides

UP NEXT!!

Valentine........

7 Likes

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by abdul4new(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
Na wa o for nija u dey win u dey complain,and if u no win u go say na conspiracy from CAF.which kain bad belle be dis.

2 Likes

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Sunbellar: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
ok
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Emiru(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
What sort of nonsense are you saying ? How does d AFCON d pride of dier nation gat 2 do wid d help given 2 d malians Young man words are cheap buh very expensive wen it results into actions!!! The malians said dey wuld win d super eagles inoda 2 mke dier country blissful once again afta d crisis . . .nd u ar here sayin 'it seems dah. . . .smh 4 u o
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by iamswizz(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
i heard mali beat nigeria 4-1... Is it true

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by patanjaly: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
Gej should blame i smell foul play.
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mstchew..imagine the discombobility? How can threats in the e-world affect the quest for glory(qualification to final stage) in the field of play?

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by oba2flex(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
Did Mali threaten South Africa to score only one of their penalties? Leave mata for mathias jawe!
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Francheezy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
nawa 4 naija 0oh
wh0 n0 say dem g0 sc0re rEacH 4.
Al d bet wey i bet, i n0 win any0ne...whu send dem self
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
iamswizz: i heard mali beat nigeria 4-1... Is it true
yes. Mali defeated Nigeria for your black and white tv set. stop using China memory card for your brain. it will corrupt your brain with bad memory.

8 Likes

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by vizboy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
who put these rubbish for front page

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by donpetros: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
you cant be serious, are u saying eagles cant humiliate an african team. cant you see that the team is getting better as they play on.
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Asis(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
O yes
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by BodyKiss(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
Nigerians are so fvcking unbelievable, full of negatives. Always looking for excuses, spiritually or, otherwise. @poster, you're so fvcking st.upid for this post, and for the mod that promote this to the front page... you need to be stripped off your privilege as a moderator. What Tha Fvck

Celebrate success for once.

3 Likes

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by ZeusI: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
Actually...yes, GEJ warned that Nigeria will recall its troops from engaging the terrorists, as Nigerian army are the most active implement in the reported successive conquest since the allied offensive, while French troops were posing around as the real engagers. That's why... Up Jonathan!
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by izenco2005(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
If you think that @ op is idotic click like angry

24 Likes

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
vizboy: who put these rubbish for front page

It got to front page even before it had any comment!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start / Uk Pool Week 23 Fixed Draws / Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Atsu's Partner Calls For Equipment To Aid Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.