Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos (2576 Views)

Oloye Jumoke Akinjide Launches National Mandate Group For Atiku / 2023 And Oloye Bukola Saraki’s Irresistible Charm / [photos] Oloye Akin Alabi Confirmed Reps Taking Delivery Of Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Perotti: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Animal in human skin, animal dey wear agbada...

The OP and his Meister are animals in human skin..same with every member of the degenerate political class.

1 Like

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ugik:

if u are a well meaning nigerian,dnt urge saraki to contest.hes nt fit for that office.theres alot expected from a would be president by nigerians and he doesnt fit that description in any way.we need a leader who wil walk the talk,sell and inspire hope and confidence to the country as we are currently lyk a tainted fabric no one wants to wear.we need a leader who can represent nigerias interest abroad and stick to it and at d same time command d respect of the international community.saraki 4 me,is nt dat man.

Kindly read the bolded carefully and answer the following questions:
• would you rather prefer the current administration and president?

• Does the current government "walk the talk?"

• Does the current government inspire hope?

• Does the current government's constant trips abroad represent our interests abroad?

• Does the current government "commands international respect?"

Your honest answers to the above questions, placing Saraki and Buhari side-by-side will tell if you are a patriot or not.

We are talking of a movement from the old ways to the new. From the dark past into a better future and you are talking something else.

Emmanuel Macron became French President at 39 years old with no prior experiences and proper exposure like Saraki has.

Adama Barrow of The Gambia spent all his life in the US and only moved down few months to his campaign. Today, he is the president there.

Zimbabwe now has a 40year old president. Liberia has George Weah, people who do not have the political acumen Saraki has, yet you say he is inexperienced? Oh, and Saraki at 55 is older than all those president I mentioned.

It is true, we grew up to see Nigerian presidency as an office for the "old". Now is time to change that view for our children and their children.

P.S: kindly take your time to type completely, your words. I find it really difficult to read short words.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Perotti:
Animal in human skin, animal dey wear agbada...

The OP and his Meister are animals in human skin..same with every member of the degenerate political class.
Myn44, Lalasticlala, Seun rule 2 please.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Ugik(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oloye2019:

Kindly read the bolded carefully and answer the following questions:
• would you rather prefer the current administration and president?

• Does the current government "walk the talk?"

• Does the current government inspire hope?

• Does the current government's constant trips abroad represent our interests abroad?

• Does the current government "commands international respect?"

Your honest answers to the above questions, placing Saraki and Buhari side-by-side will tell if you are a patriot or not.

We are talking of a movement from the old ways to the new. From the dark past into a better future and you are talking something else.

Emmanuel Macron became French President at 39 years old with no prior experiences and proper exposure like Saraki has.

Adama Barrow of The Gambia spent all his life in the US and only moved down few months to his campaign. Today, he is the president there.

Zimbabwe now has a 40year old president. Liberia has George Weah, people who do not have the political acumen Saraki has, yet you say he is inexperienced? Oh, and Saraki at 55 is older than all those president I mentioned.

It is true, we grew up to see Nigerian presidency as an office for the "old". Now is time to change that view for our children and their children.

P.S: kindly take your time to type completely, your words. I find it really difficult to read short words.
if theres one thing i will agree with you on is the fact that the current administration doesnt have these qualities but to sing sarakis praise as a man who is endowed with all those qualities is clearly an overstatement and trust me,age has absolutely nothing to do with leadership.we just happen to be unlucky in this part of the world where those saddled with the responsibility of taking care of this nation have failed time and time again.i really appreciate your love and enthusiasm towards saraki and honestly i have grown fond of him these past 3yrs that he has been in office but realistically speaking,hes not the man we need for the job and will advice you dont continue giving him the impression that he is.he is just nigerias own 'jeb bush'

1 Like

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ugik:

if theres one thing i will agree with you on is the fact that the current administration doesnt have these qualities but to sing sarakis praise as a man who is endowed with all those qualities is clearly an overstatement and trust me,age has absolutely nothing to do with leadership.we just happen to be unlucky in this part of the world where those saddled with the responsibility of taking care of this nation have failed time and time again.i really appreciate your love and enthusiasm towards saraki and honestly i have grown fond of him these past 3yrs that he has been in office but realistically speaking,hes not the man we need for the job and will advice you dont continue giving him the impression that he is.he is just nigerias own 'jeb bush'

The question I should have asked before now,
Who do you propose?

Someone must be president after all!
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Ugik(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oloye2019:

Who do you propose?

we will leave that for the electorates to decide but if am to choose,i will pick fela durotoye,kingsley moughalu and gombe state governor,dankwambo.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by lydayam: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Abeg o, is saraki a youth?
When it soothes the politicians, a 70 yrs can be called a youth after all the pdp once had a 60 years old grandpa a its national youth leader.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 3:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Ugik:

we will leave that for the electorates to decide but if am to choose,i will pick fela durotoye,kingsley moughalu and gombe state governor,dankwambo.
And you think we at The Oloye Presidential Movement are not electorates?

You mentioned
Fela Durotoye - South-West
Kingsley Moughalu - South-East(not so sure) and those two are from he South. It seems you're not abreast with the political arrangement in Nigeria. You think the North will serve for one term after the incident with Yar'dua that brought in Jonathan?

Dankwambo is good. Saraki is better and more qualified.
Dankwambo is 56years old, Saraki is 55years(closer to the youths)

Dankwambo is just serving his two term as governor, Saraki finished his two term 7years ago, serving his two term as a senator now and the third citizen in Nigeria.
It seems you do not know what it means to be a Senate president in a country of almost 200million people. Presiding over the biggest assembly in the world and the most ethnically diverse culture in the world.

You just do not like Saraki, else how would you place him in the same category with the likes of Fela Durotoye and co?
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 3:28am On Aug 24, 2018
lydayam:
Abeg o, is saraki a youth?
When it soothes the politicians, a 70 yrs can be called a youth after all the pdp once had a 60 years old grandpa a its national youth leader.
If you're expecting a 30year old to become President, then the president of Nigeria should accent on the "Not Too Young To Run" bill and allow it take effect from 2019. The constitution places an embargo of ages of those to contest Nigerian presidency. That age restriction has been there for years. But the Senate president in his foresight to bring youths into governance passed a bill that removed such age limitations and sent the bill to the president but the president has postponed it till 2023. How is that Saraki's fault?
Saraki is 55 years old and the most qualified and young man if he joins the race.

Look beyond hate and see what he has done at the national Assembly, standing against intimidation, putting his political career in the line for the country.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Ugik(m): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2018
Oloye2019:

And you think we at The Oloye Presidential Movement are not electorates?

You mentioned
Fela Durotoye - South-West
Kingsley Moughalu - South-East(not so sure) and those two are from he South. It seems you're not abreast with the political arrangement in Nigeria. You think the North will serve for one term after the incident with Yar'dua that brought in Jonathan?

Dankwambo is good. Saraki is better and more qualified.
Dankwambo is 56years old, Saraki is 55years(closer to the youths)

Dankwambo is just serving his two term as governor, Saraki finished his two term 7years ago, serving his two term as a senator now and the third citizen in Nigeria.
It seems you do not know what it means to be a Senate president in a country of almost 200million people. Presiding over the biggest assembly in the world and the most ethnically diverse culture in the world.

You just do not like Saraki, else how would you place him in the same category with the likes of Fela Durotoye and co?
am not placing him with the likes of dankwambo and co.am actually placing them above him.you seem to equate political posts with good leadership qualities.he has a good political cv judging from the positions he had occupied and is occupying now but the basic question is,what did he achieve with all those portfolios? Dankwambo was once accountant general of the federation and we all know the giant strides he made there in his short spell.a president doesnt need to go through all the political posts in the country to get the job but he must posses leadership and managerial skills and understand in depth the fundamental economic and social problems bedeviling this country.so far,saraki can only boost of political skills.something the likes of mitt romney,john mccain and hillary clinton all had but they lost to obama,a house of assembly member in chicago.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Ugik(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2018
Oloye2019:

If you're expecting a 30year old to become President, then the president of Nigeria should accent on the "Not Too Young To Run" bill and allow it take effect from 2019. The constitution places an embargo of ages of those to contest Nigerian presidency. That age restriction has been there for years. But the Senate president in his foresight to bring youths into governance passed a bill that removed such age limitations and sent the bill to the president but the president has postponed it till 2023. How is that Saraki's fault?
Saraki is 55 years old and the most qualified and young man if he joins the race.

Look beyond hate and see what he has done at the national Assembly, standing against intimidation, putting his political career in the line for the country.
we have 109 senators in the senate.saraki did not do 'jack' to get that bill passed.that bill went through the stipulated constitutional process to become a law and he did no special favor to the nigerian youths when that bill was passed.what political carrer did he put on the line? That bill was a popular bill which every senator hinged on to get a mass appeal from the already angry nigerian youth.saraki and the others were actually boosting their political profile nationally by identifying with that bill.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Addme: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2018
Oloye2019:

Who do you propose?

You said he has journeyed from bottom to the top.
Has he ever been in the "bottom"?
Be sincere to yourself.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Ugik:

we have 109 senators in the senate.saraki did not do 'jack' to get that bill passed.that bill went through the stipulated constitutional process to become a law and he did no special favor to the nigerian youths when that bill was passed.what political carrer did he put on the line? That bill was a popular bill which every senator hinged on to get a mass appeal from the already angry nigerian youth.saraki and the others were actually boosting their political profile nationally by identifying with that bill.

In all your explanations, you failed to mention why the presidency has postponed it.
Yet you say you want a youth to rule!
Why are you contradicting yourself?

Saraki did nothing about the bill, fine!
The senators boosted their profiles by identifying with the bill that obviously sponsored itself, again, very correct!

You mentioned that the bill is very popular and was passed to pacify the already angry youths! Again, very correct! So, who is holding the bill from becoming law? Saraki or Buhari?
If Saraki presided over the passage of the bill, passed it and sent same to the Executive and Buhari's only job is carry pen and sign, yet he refused. And you mentioned that the bill was to pacify the youths and someone somewhere is sitting on it. Don't you think your anger as a youth is misplaced?

To teach you a little thing about the Gavel that Saraki uses; when the Senate president calls for vote by saying "those in support say Hi(Ai) and those against say nay", even if the entire Senators shout " Ai" and he hits the gavel and says "the nah have it, refer the bill to the drafting committee for adjustment", that's all. You say He didn't do jack!

Wake up my brother, the Senate president is not just called the third citizen for fun!
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Addme:
Be sincere to yourself.
Yes sir.
Everything has a " bottom or beginning ".
He like a thousand others were appointed as SAs to Obasanjo in 2000, he is the Senate president today. Name others who were mere SAs who have ascended this high!

From SA to Governor, to Senator and Senate president, now about to be Nigeria's president.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Ugik(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2018
Oloye2019:

In all your explanations, you failed to mention why the presidency has postponed it.

The senators boosted their profiles by identifying with the bill that obviously sponsored itself, again, very correct!

You mentioned that the bill is very popular and was passed to pacify the already angry youths! Again, very correct! So, who is holding the bill from becoming law? Saraki or Buhari?
If Saraki presided over the passage of the bill, passed it and sent same to the Executive and Buhari's only job is carry pen and sign, yet he refused. And you mentioned that the bill was to pacify the youths and someone somewhere is sitting on it. Don't you think your anger as a youth is misplaced?

To teach you a little thing about the Gavel that Saraki uses; when the Senate president calls for vote by saying "those in support say Hi(Ai) and those against say nay", even if the entire Senators shout " Ai" and he hits the gavel and says "the nah have it, refer the bill to the drafting committee for adjustment", that's all. You say He didn't do jack!

Wake up my brother, the Senate president is not just called the third citizen for fun!
my dear,nawa oo.that bill was signed into law by buhari 3 months ago..as for the gavel,what he does with it is not just his business to do as he pleases.he was elected to do that job and if he doesnt live up to expectation and go with what majority of nigerians been represented by 109 gentlemen and ladies want,then he will face the electorates and battle for political supremacy in the chambers of which is important to him
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Addme: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Oloye2019:

Yes sir.
Everything has a " bottom or beginning ".
He like a thousand others were appointed as SAs to Obasanjo in 2000, he is the Senate president today. Name others who were mere SAs who have ascended this high!

From SA to Governor, to Senator and Senate president, now about to be Nigeria's president.
A special Adviser to the President was never a lower ebb or "bottom league" as you put it.Before then,he was an MD/CEO of a bank in Nigeria.
Now tell me,how do these positions equate to bottom or someone that worked his way up.
Again,as a governorship candidate,he never literally campaigned.His father did everything for him and phew he became the governor.
Again,I will say it loud and clear that he was never at anytime being in the "bottom".
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by 7lives: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Addme:
Be sincere to yourself.

More like ma Jo lo mo nwo eyin e, someone is about to hit the bottom from the top.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by kennypoju04: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Afamed:

Ignore him, he thinks Na the local politics in Ilorin we dey talk here

Saraki is not a small boy when it comes to politics
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Afamed: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oloye2019:

Like I stated in the article, who doesn't have a past?
He has put that behind him for about eighteen years ago. If you have a case against the bank or His Excellency, Sen. Bukola Saraki, kindly follow the appropriate channel and institute a legal process. As for now, you are only throwing jibs and you should have known by now that it takes more than mere accusations to slow the man.
Have a nice day Sir.
Deny if Saraki did not embezzle billion of Naira belonging to Nigerians including Jay Jay Okocha and me while he was managing Societe Generale Bank? Don't be clever by half no one is throwing jibe here.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Afamed: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
kennypoju04:

Saraki is not a small boy when it comes to politics
Saraki popularity starts and ends in Kwara state.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Afamed: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Addme:
A special Adviser to the President was never a lower ebb or "bottom league" as you put it.Before then,he was an MD/CEO of a bank in Nigeria.
Now tell me,how do these positions equate to bottom or someone that worked his way up.
Again,as a governorship candidate,he never literally campaigned.His father did everything for him and phew he became the governor.
Again,I will say it loud and clear that he was never at anytime being in the "bottom".
Lol
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Afamed: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oloye2019:

So you are this ill- informed. You didn't know the bill has been signed by Mr President over 3months ago?
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by lydayam: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Oloye2019:

you got it all wrong, i am surprise you dont know that the president has accented 2 d bill.he only jokingly asked youths not to contest against him in 2019.
Buhari has signed the not too young to bill into law. check your facts.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Ndonu101: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Saraki 2019

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Oloye2019:

He has always beaten slim odds.

No one believed he could defeat his sister who had the backing of the Senior Oloye, he did!

No one, including Tinubu believed he would be the Senate president, he is!

He has always beaten the odds. He emerges from walking on tight ropes!

He is the 'anointed one'.

Some people make me laugh

He had campaigned more than any PDP candidate and they say he is too smart to get into presidential race

He is already in the race people

Saraki has been to Niger, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo, Benue, Nasarawa

These are states Saraki has officially taken his campaign to personal

His allies have also covered Bauchi, Yobe and Borno

And some still say he is not running?

When he is sworn in May 29th 2019 na him their eye go clear!
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
DOA - DEAD ON ARRIVAL!!!
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ndonu101:
Saraki 2019

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Oloye2019:

Like I stated in the article, who doesn't have a past?
He has put that behind him for about eighteen years ago. If you have a case against the bank or His Excellency, Sen. Bukola Saraki, kindly follow the appropriate channel and institute a legal process. As for now, you are only throwing jibs and you should have known by now that it takes more than mere accusations to slow the man.
Have a nice day Sir.

Arrant nonsense. Absolute trash.

He embezzled funds and distressed a bank and you say he has put all that behind him? Ko de ni daa fun Saraki nibi t'o wa.

He is a potential jailbird if there any justice in this world.

Institute a legal process? You mean the same legal process that found Ibori innocent of all charges but was jailed in the UK?

Wish I could slap your brain from here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge / Tinubu: Our Godfather Produced Buhari, – Yoruba Youths Blasts El-rufai / Osibanjo Threatens To Sue Root TV Media and Google Over Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.