Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against APC [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against APC [photos] (365 Views)

PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election / Protest In Abuja Against Calls To Cancel The Presidential Election / Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against APC [photos] by 5Ebiscoo: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Man begins trek from Lagos to Abuja to kick against President Buhari’s 2nd term bid and the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC.

A middle-aged Nigerian man, Isa Mohammed Munlaila pictured below with a box on his head, today began trekking from Lagos to Abuja to kick against the 2nd term ambition of President Buhari.

Speaking to newsmen in Lagos as he embarked on his journey, Munlaila said Nigerian youths were angry with Buhari for failing the nation after three years at the helm of affairs.

Carrying a small box with the inscription: “R.I.P APC.”, Munlaila says he hopes his gesture will be appreciated by Nigerian youths and not vote for president Buhari in 2019.

Recall that in 2015, Suleiman Hashimu walked from Lagos to Abuja for 18 days, to celebrate Buhari’s victory at the polls.

See more photos below;

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/man-begins-trek-from-lagos-to-abuja.html

Re: Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against APC [photos] by Olanireti(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
So the suffering APC is inflicting on him is not enough?

Still inflicting more on himself.

Well, I hope we won't see news about MAN THAT TRECKED TO ABUJA IS HAVING CANCER OF THE LEG
Re: Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against APC [photos] by yarimo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mumu man instead of him to trek from LAGOS to SAMBISA Forest or CHIBOK undecided
Re: Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against APC [photos] by jerryunit48: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wow ! I hope he reaches there without coming across any miyeti Allah member
Re: Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against APC [photos] by coolscott(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Some Buhari supporters will try to harm him on the way (if they can): my guess.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Commissions Project By Daura Women Grassroots / PHOTOS: Obanikoro Visits Ooni Of Ife / Okorocha's Treacherous Owerri Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.