Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding (18704 Views)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos / Man Fleeing From Ogun SARS Dies Of Internal Bleeding After A Fall (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Ugik(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
This boy I'm looking at is not dead. Be careful with the way you lie!
All I see is a boy closing his eyes apparently because you told him to and pretending to be dead just because you want to make a case against the military men that tortured him.
If he was actually tortured to the point of death, there is no way he won't sustain some kind of physical injury on his body and one thing I'm very sure about is, soldiers don't just pick up people and torture them.
Nigeria army are the most responsible force we have in this country.
So rephrase your post OP, now tell us, what actually happened. Is the boy getting better?
nigerian army?most responsible?thats a complete fallacy and overstatement i tend nt to agree with.you need to make an indepth research on their activities within thz country at least in the last 10years.it surely doesnt look anything close to d word 'responsible'..there could b more to d story though.wat do i knw?

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ugik:

nigerian army?most responsible?thats a complete fallacy and overstatement i tend nt to agree with.you need to make an indepth research on their activities within thz country at least in the last 10years.it surely doesnt look anything close to d word 'responsible'..there could b more to d story though.wat do i knw?

It's normal that there are bad eggs among them but most of the times, they don't misbehave if you don't break the law. Everyone in this country knows the things they don't like but most of us always disobey them again and again out of the fact that we believe we have rights.

Bro, na when you dey alive, you go claim right oo
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Jaqenhghar: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

I'm a medical practitioner and I can face you and tell you that boy is alive with that sweat on his head and all his body veins still active. Yes, his body is shining. That's a sign that his veins are active. he's very much alive. Unless if that doctor wrongly pronounced him dead.

All I see is a boy (apparently weak probably from being tortured) closing his eyes because you told him to and pretending to be dead just because you want to make a case against the military men that tortured him.

If he was actually tortured to the point of death, there is no way he won't sustain some kind of physical injury on his body and one thing I'm very sure about is, soldiers don't just pick up people and torture them.
So rephrase your post OP, now tell us, what actually happened. Is the boy getting better?
Spokesman og the Niggerian army well done. We hear you. Maybe you should concentrate on not killing your patients and let the 'army ' speak for itself

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Jaqenhghar: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
MasterRahl:
Too bad. We should recruit graduates and educated people into the force. I don't believe highly educated people will be this wild.
It wont change anything. The average Niggerian is happy when he is making life miserable for others

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

It wont change anything. The average Niggerian is happy when he is making life miserable for others
Well, what can I say?
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by lekanation(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

It's normal that there are bad eggs among them but most of the times, they don't misbehave if you don't break the law. Everyone in this country knows the things they don't like but most of us always disobey them again and again out of the fact that we believe we have rights.

if you misbehave, is it their right to torture you
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Standardcosting(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mekanus:
Oga na naija u dy
Oh! I forgot I'm back from Washington D.C.
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by healthcare1: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
rafabenitez:
Enjoy ur offer,u pple fought biafrans fr ur fulani masters,enjoy dere treatment to u

True talk

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Ugik(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by SNIPER123: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

I'm a medical practitioner and I can face you and tell you that boy is alive with that sweat on his head and all his body veins still active. Yes, his body is shining. That's a sign that his veins are active. he's very much alive. Unless if that doctor wrongly pronounced him dead.

All I see is a boy (apparently weak probably from being tortured) closing his eyes because you told him to and pretending to be dead just because you want to make a case against the military men that tortured him.

Oga Doctor, you have serious issues cheesy grin You might be called a Dr but you acted like a 4 years old boy now. cheesy
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Mekanus(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Standardcosting:

Oh! I forgot I'm back from Washington D.C.
Hahahaha in your dream abi grin grin grin
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by JBoss25(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kimsokrates:
Security officials that are supposed to protect citizens are now their biggest threat.Nobody is safe again in this country o.
grin
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Melchizedek3(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
undecided
The sector 7 monsters should be dragged to court and sued on accounts of bully, illegal harassment and murder!
When boko haram comes, the army cannot kill even a chicken but they will enter streets and be harassing innocent and harmless civilians. see why I hate the monsters in soldier uniform? they are demn evil!
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Centcanada: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2018
They were meant to save life but now they are meant to kill. But is very very stupid of them. They keep on being afraid of bokoharam but in the side of the civilians, they are strong. Stupid maggots.
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Cyriloha(m): 12:09am On Aug 28, 2018
rafabenitez:
Enjoy ur offer,u pple fought biafrans fr ur fulani masters,enjoy dere treatment to u

Them never see anything

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money / Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers / Nigeria Army Dismisses Two Soldiers Who Stole From Dangote’s Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.