Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) (32855 Views)

Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) / Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures / Ali Baba Celebrates His 54th Birthday In Style, shares adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:
angry angry

His career is as ugly as his cake.

He is definitely having a terrible life on earth.

They all look Malnourished and sickly.

Ugly Family!

I will not stop tormenting you until you return to me TONY! angry angry angry

I am a the I AM THAT I AM. The Elohim, Omnipotent, Omniscience and Omnipresent.

I Am SATAN the bright Morning Star
You sure are just a boy that craves attention. Been seeing your posts but didn't feel like typing anything until now. Stop your nonsense and use your MB for other profitable things. It isn't right what you posted up there and others you've been posting. Grow up!

9 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
shocked my talented favourite actor.
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
When Will Nollywood Actors start enjoying financial rewards, this guy is a legend in the same league with George Clooney, George Clooney made "$239 million" yes!!! "Two hundred and thirty nine million dollars" just from June 2017 to August 2018(Just 1 year), i dont reckon Mr Tony has seen '1%' of this money his entire career........... angry
globalisation racism are the major factors and technology and quality

3 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Still young and fresh

3 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by oskaaay(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Happy Birthday and wishing him long life and more years of celebration.

Quick Sale: Instagram with 8,000+ real followers landed for just N15k for fast finger.
Ready/Instant Buyer: Whatsapp/Call - 07066052228
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Legend of life.

But this guy smash plenty babes for nollywood. Na him daughter's go reap wetin he sow grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by henrolevra: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
peculiar32:
Happy Birthday Sir. I wish you many more prosperous years

As Unizik post utme draws near you would need a conducive and affordable place to stay for the post utme. call or whatsapp Chiamaka on 08107370576. females only
nice one

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Simbrixton:
globalisation racism are the major factors and technology and quality

I don't agree entirely, i reckon the industry is just not well organized, Nigerian movies are in very high demand in some countries you wont believe even watch African movies.....

2 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by KingSatan: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
oloriLFC:
You sure are just a boy that craves attention. Been seeing your posts but didn't feel like typing anything until now. Stop your nonsense and use your MB for other profitable things. It isn't right what you posted up there and others you've been posting. Grow up!

Ugly Religious Bigot and Hypocritical Homosapien. I say things the way they are because i am not human and i am also not a child like you. Keep marketing your ignorance on the social media.
Démoniaque déprimé. Fils de pute
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by sanchybaby: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
How come I completely forgot about this guy... Such a lovely actor back then! Hbd to you sire cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
peculiar32:
Happy Birthday Sir. I wish you many more prosperous years

As Unizik post utme draws near you would need a conducive and affordable place to stay for the post utme. call or whatsapp Chiamaka on 08107370576. females only

Anoda runs man spotted.
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by kaykaymcb(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Logos that can confidently represent Your brand and attract clients to you....Click the link in my signature for proof!!

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Glink2018:

Anoda runs man spotted.
e concern you. oga mind your business
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
henrolevra:
nice one
thanks
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Danielking00: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Some have the money but no happiness and joy. Let what you have be contented. I celebrate with you sir. Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Emycord: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
blingxx:

if it's attention you need then attention you shall get undecided
like the one in your boxer
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Mankosi: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Why was the background on the first picture blurred?
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Gentle man
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
A nollywood actress wilk be on a yatch celebrating her birthday in the greek island or an expense trip to dubai but them fey act the same feeem
How come nollywood actors are underpaid compare to their female colleagues abi na all dey do big god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by romenna: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
legit life in naija will leave u battered as u cross 50.
na to remove abeg
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by CDCEO001: 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Happy Birthday.
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by dview001(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
are u sure these are your daughters?....cos they neither look like u nor their mom...your wife must b a biatch
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
omenziate:
Sometimes u wonder if it is not the same movies the likes of Kanayo o kanayo , Tony umez and Kenneth Okonkwo acted that Chika Ike, Genevieve and Daniella okeke are doing .

See how the men look and compare with their female counterparts. After una go say the women no be Olosho.

If u know u know jare
. My brother, the lady actors have other kind of investment that their male counterpart don't have, they utilize their stock in trade very well. I only pray to God for more acting role for uncle Tony, and for God to lift him up, I so much admire him both on screen and in real life, he is gentle, cool headed, humble and doesn't disrespect any one, he is a gentle man to the call. The other day, that's how I saw a renowned nolywood acting begging for a plat of food at an eatery in Surulere, I saw another one driving Danfo, there is this other actor, we always enter long Coaster bus with, this actor we are talking about can jump into a moving bus for Africa during rushing hour. The beauty of life is, when you start earning, no matter how small your income is, just try to have a savings and a future plan, but many of them don't have, they believe the money is there always. There is this other actor I usually see at his hood when ever I am returning from work, each time you see him, he is always busy with bottles of beer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
omenziate:
Sometimes u wonder if it is not the same movies the likes of Kanayo o kanayo , Tony umez and Kenneth Okonkwo acted that Chika Ike, Genevieve and Daniella okeke are doing .

See how the men look and compare with their female counterparts. After una go say the women no be Olosho.

If u know u know jare
. My brother, the lady actors have other kind of investment that their male counterpart don't have, they utilize their stock in trade very well. I only pray to God for more acting role for uncle Tony, and for God to lift him up, I so much admire him both on screen and in real life, he is gentle, cool headed, humble and doesn't disrespect any one, he is a gentle man to the call. The other day, that's how I saw a renowned nolywood actor begging for a plat of food at an eatery in Surulere, I saw another one driving Danfo, shadowing for persenger him self, there is this other actor, we always enter long Coaster bus with him, this actor we are talking about can jump into a moving bus for Africa during rushing hour. The beauty of life is, when you start earning, no matter how small your income is, just try to have a savings and a future plan, but many of them don't have, they believe the money is there always. There is this other actor I usually see at his hood when ever I am returning from work, each time you see him, he is always busy with bottles of beer
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
miracood:
WOW hbd until today i never new his name..
You mean say you just dey shine your teeth for TV ontop actor wey you no know him full name
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
miracood:
WOW hbd until today i never new his name..
You mean say you just dey shine your teeth for TV ontop actor wey you no know him full name .
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
You too dey lie , you lie Lai Muhammned + Shekau

DEBJOCH1:
. My brother, the lady actors have other kind of investment that their male counterpart don't have, they utilize their stock in trade very well. I only pray to God for more acting role for uncle Tony, and for God to lift him up, I so much admire him both on screen and in real life, he is gentle, cool headed, humble and doesn't disrespect any one, he is a gentle man to the call. The other day, that's how I saw a renowned nolywood actor begging for a plat of food at an eatery in Surulere, I saw another one driving Danfo, shadowing for persenger him self, there is this other actor, we always enter long Coaster bus with him, this actor we are talking about can jump into a moving bus for Africa during rushing hour. The beauty of life is, when you start earning, no matter how small your income is, just try to have a savings and a future plan, but many of them don't have, they believe the money is there always. There is this other actor I usually see at his hood when ever I am returning from work, each time you see him, he is always busy with bottles of beer
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Ugik(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hbd sir.wullnp.i enjoyed ur mumu and confused kinda face u make in ur movies
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
You are so beautiful if that's you on your PM. Message me and let's talk
LuvU2:
Lovely ❤
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ogbeni Mr Satan , go an d look for Bob Risky , leave Tony abeg
KingSatan:
angry angry

His career is as ugly as his cake.

He is definitely having a terrible life on earth.

They all look Malnourished and sickly.

Ugly Family!

I will not stop tormenting you until you return to me TONY! angry angry angry

I am the I AM THAT I AM. The Elohim, Omnipotent, Omniscience and Omnipresent.

I Am SATAN the bright Morning Star
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by LuvU2: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
jimcaddy:
You are so beautiful if that's you on your PM. Message me and let's talk
Send me 50k first grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ / Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) / Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.