Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures (46827 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Pictures) / Segun Arinze Celebrates 54th Birthday With New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by viviangist: 6:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Shared with Caption ...

... LIFE is of GOD, so celebrate every breathe, every day, every year. We live by GODS MERCY... THANK YOU JESUS for another year.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMq2eiWBBKd/

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by illicit(m): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2021
He look young and cool....

Happy bday

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by yinkus6750(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2021
Looking good, young and fresh.
God bless you and grant you longer years in good health.

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Mandela27: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2021
shocked 54? truly speaking men age like wine.especially when there is money to maintain urself

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Mogajunior(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2021
cool
I never would have known this guy is this advanced. Well as the saying goes, men gets better with age.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by dollytino4real(f): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2021
dis 54 looks like typo errors to me, emekus emekus hbd

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Onyi22(f): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2021
Still young, men don't age quickly

27 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Sabadon(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2021
wowww this guy don old like this, wat a good body hes got #happy birthday nollywoods lover boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by slawormiir: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Happy birthday though...
But he was a pussy ass niggarrrr then....I don't know if he has changed
Always crying for love in movies

....Jim iyke was the only real niggarrrr then in nollywood
He was hard, gangsta, tough and real
The rest were pussy asss niggarrrs always crying for love especially nonso diobi, ramsey noah, Desmond Elliot, emeka ike and Mike ezuruonye.
Bunch of pussy asss niggarrrs....
Bornsinner7:
Happy birthday..
Damn nigga it is called acting.. they act the role they are given..
You need to change your weed plug or take a break from weed.. you are misconstruing reality with role play in movies
Don't tell me that shit niggarrrr...what you are in real life is the role you are likely going to play in a movie

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Bornsinner7: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2021
Happy birthday..

His SA Mami keeping him fresh and young.. may your engine never knock.. enjoy!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Happy birthday though...
But he was a pussy ass niggarrrr then....I don't know if he has changed
Always crying for love in movies

....Jim iyke was the only real niggarrrr then in nollywood
He was hard, gangsta, tough and real
The rest were pussy asss niggarrrs always crying for love especially nonso diobi, ramsey noah, Desmond Elliot, emeka ike and Mike ezuruonye.
Bunch of pussy asss niggarrrs....
Damn nigga it is called acting.. they act the role they are given..

You need to change your weed plug or take a break from weed.. you are misconstruing reality with role play in movies

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by OBALOLA55(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2021
shocked

TUALE AGBALAGBI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by supernet4(f): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2021
wow 54? I don't believe it happy bday emekus

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by RedAlert08(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2021
Happy birthday to the veteran.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by DennisEche(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2021
Emeka that year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Movieguru(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2021
Congrats on your new age
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2021
Reminds me of good old days... But what work do these guys do now after quitting acting?
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by CaptainAyub: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:
He look young and cool....

Happy bday
If he's suddenly looking younger and cool,it means that truly, his ex wife was a bone in his throat.

11 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Digitalstarlite: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2021
Emeka of dose days in nollywood wen baba dey d screen of nolly wood after dem Ramsey Noah...time no get chill shocked shocked shocked

Congrats to him, but person GATS to get money for dis life to look younger, less worries,more connection...

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Zetty177x: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2021
54 is 60! Damn! That's some old age ..it is well

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by ProfessorBerlin(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Haters will say he doesn't know how to dress.

my Northern brothers and sister fit no know him o. backward people
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by pretydiva(f): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2021
54 already shocked. This guy flex actresses that year sha cheesy. Age gracefully sir
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by dododawa1: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Reminds me of good old days... But what work do these guys do now after quitting acting?
ASK GOGGLE,human being can't change.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Made619(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2021
Happy birthday to him...this guy thought us love drills in his films those days
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Cooldiipo(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Dididrumz(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2021
Age don go oooo
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by ugbanante: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2021
How time flies...
God bless your days ahead Sir.
Happy birthday
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Sijo01(f): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2021
Happy birthday to him
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by yazga: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Dear NLers,

This is celebration of Life.

You have free stocks waiting! Join #Trove and we'll both get FREE shares of either Dangote Sugar or GT Bank FOR FREE. Sign up with my link on my signature

You can also check out my Thread on CryptoCurrency
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures by dangotesmummy: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Broda yi ti dagba o

Awon Pioneers of Nollywood re when Nollywood still had genuine practitioners not now ti otidi headquarters olosho ati drug guys ati gigolos

Oun Na ti try

Moranti ngbatoman'nse campus guy scenes, romantic lover boy Ati kissing scene with them Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic ati Ini Edo

Unfortunately for guys like this,oyeko Fi legacy sile but Ko Fi legacy sile fun awon to'nbo leyin lati tele.idi niyen ti Nollywood tidi taja teran lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Agbani Darego - Who Rocked The Traditional Outfit Best? / Yvonne Nelson, Dakore Akande And Hubby Attend Majid’s Michel Wedding Vow Renew / "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.