Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? (1638 Views)

Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion / Jesus And Other Gods Born On December 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by OtemAtum: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
The answer to this question is not far-fetched. According to the book of Adspiramen, it is clear that it is the same God that created all these aforementioned gods. Olorun, Yahweh, El, Allah, Moloch, Odin, Chukwu, Eshu, Nzame, Nyame, Chaleb, Euchlydes etc are all created by THE GREATEST CONSCIOUSNESS called GOD THE FIRST UNIVERSE(Reverad in the Seriot Language).

MCC 1:14
14. Now the names of some of these beings( creatures of God) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,...Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

It's quite unfortunate nowadays that people now pick one of these gods as the Almighty God and worship such god. The Christian pick the last reincarnation of Yahweh and worshipped him as god. The muslims erroneously pick Allah as their God Almighty. Some pick Vishnu, some pick Ahura Mazda. All these guys you humans worship as God Almighty are too small to be worshipped as God Almighty. As a matter of fact, God ALmighty their creator didn't command worshipping of any of these children of his, rather, it desires that we make research, findings and discover new things of nature day by day. Until the world abandons religion and go for science, the world cannot get to where it ought to in terms of advancement.

1 Like

Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by thanki410(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
I BET HOW MISUNDERSTANDING THIS IS
Many would say , some names mentioned are OTHER NAMES Given to GOD .In other words , yaw-eh , Olorun are the same name of the same God in different languages but what do know , some personal assistants to God will explain to you
Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by OtemAtum: 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
thanki410:
I BET HOW MISUNDERSTANDING THIS IS
Many would say , some names mentioned are OTHER NAMES Given to GOD .In other words , yaw-eh , Olorun are the same name of the same God in different languages but what do know , some personal assistants to God will explain to you

It's not true. Yahweh is not Olorun.
Olorun sent Oduduwa from a mountain down to Ile-Ife.
Yahweh did not send Oduduwa to Ile-Ife, or did he?

Yahweh killed millions of people all through the bible.
Olorun did not kill anybody, or did he?

Yahweh commanded slavery and supported it.
Olorun did not command slavery, did he?

Allah sent Mohammed to come and commit atrocities in the world.
Atum did not send Mohammed, rather, Atum sends Otem.

So tell me how all these gods are the same.

According to the book of truth(DOCTUFOS), these gods are all brothers and they have a common creator, which they called REVERAD according to the SERIOT language of the gods.

Yahweh, the god of judah is not Olorun the god of the Yorubaland. They are all different and they all have a common creator called REVERAD. REVERAD itself is the Conscious part of the UNIVERSE which eventually exploded into multiverses. Read the book of Eartum in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for more information.

1 Like

Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by thanki410(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
OtemAtum:

It's not true. Yahweh is not Olorun.
Olorun sent Oduduwa from a mountain down to Ile-Ife.
Yahweh did not send Oduduwa to Ile-Ife, or did he?

Yahweh killed millions of people all through the bible.
Olorun did not kill anybody, or did he?

Yahweh commanded slavery and supported it.
Olorun did not command slavery, did he?

Allah sent Mohammed to come and commit atrocities in the world.
Atum did not send Mohammed, rather, Atum sends Otem.

So tell me how all these gods are the same.

According to the book of truth(DOCTUFOS), these gods are all brothers and they have a common creator, which they called REVERAD according to the SERIOT language of the gods.

Yahweh, the god of judah is not Olorun the god of the Yorubaland. They are all different and they all have a common creator called REVERAD. REVERAD itself is the Conscious part of the UNIVERSE which eventually exploded into multiverses. Read the book of Eartum in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for more information.
I don`t believe in all these fables personally ...
"this one sent the other , this one is superior , the other built and killed many", na na na , i don`t believe it sir...
my priority in this universe and THAT which is my spirituality growth is living and helping those i can, in need .
olorun , Yaweh , Allah , i don`t know , humans beings i see and relate with are the people i know , i should start from there first sir...
i only was pointing out what is generally perceived...

1 Like

Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by OtemAtum: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
thanki410:
I don`t believe in all these fables personally ...
"this one sent the other , this one is superior , the other built and killed many", na na na , i don`t believe it sir...
my priority in this universe and THAT which is my spirituality growth is living and helping those i can, in need .
olorun , Yaweh , Allah , i don`t know , humans beings i see and relate with are the people i know , i should start from there first sir...
i only was pointing out what is generally perceived...
We are on the same course, only that I know a bit more than you. I also treat fellow humans in the best way, but I konw specifically that none of these gods mentioned above is GOd ALMIGHTY and they are not the same.
Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by thanki410(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
OtemAtum:
We are on the same course, only that I know a bit more than you. I also treat fellow humans in the best way, but I konw specifically that none of these gods mentioned above is GOd ALMIGHTY and they are not the same.
its fine , knowledge is power...
Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by OtemAtum: 4:43am On Oct 01, 2018
thanki410:

its fine , knowledge is power...
true
Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by OtemAtum: 4:12am On Oct 02, 2018
Hmm
Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by OtemAtum: 5:32am On Oct 20, 2018
Learn
Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by OtemAtum: 4:14am On Nov 25, 2018
Yahweh worshippers, know the creator of your god today. Allah's worshipper should follow suit.
Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by OtemAtum: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
hmm
Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by OtemAtum: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2018
It's Sunday
Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by OtemAtum: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Learn wisdom
Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by OtemAtum: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
It's now 2 years, 8 months and 4 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual cage.
Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by OtemAtum: 3:10pm On May 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? by OtemAtum: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Learn

(1) (Reply)

5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 / Why Do Women Cover Thier Head? / 'Institutionalized' Christianity - The Viola Hangover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.