Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 (1635 Views)

Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by panpan(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forwarded
A divine revelation from our Lord Jesus Christ to the church in Nigeria.

5G network will cause massive death and this will be blamed on the surge of kovid nineteen in this country. This will soon happen.

By Sister Happiness Aibangbee.
July 26th, 2021.

As I said earlier on, our Lord Jesus Christ told me a couple of days ago about the massive death coming upon our nation very soon. The Lord said, daughter, the 5G network will soon be activated and is going to be one of the tools which the devil and the beast will use mightily to cause the death of many people in Nigeria, in addition to the coming civil war. The Lord also revealed to me that this 5G network will also kill in other parts of the world once it's activated to its full capacity.

However, our Lord Jesus Christ revealed that the effect of the 5G network will be very harmful in this country. This is because, according to the Lord, the agenda of the beast One World Government for Nigeria, is to drastically reduce its population to the barest minimum. The Lord said, daughter, they are going to reduce the population of this country to less than half.

The Lord further revealed that almost all the States of the Federation are now covered, and very soon, they will finish their installation in all the States including the FCT (Federal Capital Territory). Thereafter, the 5G network system will be fully activated here in this country. That is when people will start dropping dead. The Lord said, daughter there will be dead bodies everywhere, no State of the Federation will be spared. The Lord said to me, that even my state of residence will be badly hit. That people will die en masse. The Lord then said, Lagos, the streets of Lagos will be littered with dead bodies everywhere.

And when the death caused by the 5G starts occurring in Nigeria, both the International Communities and the Nigerian Government will blame it on the surge and deadly variants of Kovid Nineteen ravaging the Nigerian population. That again will strengthen their argument to have everyone faccinated against the Kovid Nineteen.

The Lord concluded by saying, daughter, I am God, I know the beginning, the past, the present and the future. He continued, that there are many reasons why he asked his people to leave the cities, towns and highly populated areas. And flee into the forests.

He said, those who obey his voice and flee and go into hiding will not be exposed to the deadly radiation of the 5G network. And those whose hiding places have network coverage only needs to pray fervently for his protection against the effect of the 5G network.

This is what the Lord said I should share with you.
A word is enough for the wise.
God bless you.
Shalom.
Sister Happiness Aibangbee.
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by Plomo: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Where did you dump your brain before posting this rubbish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Did the Lord say why he is incapable of stopping them ? cool
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by obonujoker(m): 1:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Conspiracy theorists...
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by kingxsamz(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Petra1 come and see your fellow brethren in the lord. cheesy
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by Image123(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
panpan:
A divine revelation from our Lord Jesus Christ to the church in Nigeria.

5G network will cause massive death and this will be blamed on the surge of kovid nineteen in this country. This will soon happen.

By Sister Happiness Aibangbee.
July 26th, 2021.

As I said earlier on, our Lord Jesus Christ told me a couple of days ago about the massive death coming upon our nation very soon. The Lord said, daughter, the 5G network will soon be activated and is going to be one of the tools which the devil and the beast will use mightily to cause the death of many people in Nigeria, in addition to the coming civil war. The Lord also revealed to me that this 5G network will also kill in other parts of the world once it's activated to its full capacity.

However, our Lord Jesus Christ revealed that the effect of the 5G network will be very harmful in this country. This is because, according to the Lord, the agenda of the beast One World Government for Nigeria, is to drastically reduce its population to the barest minimum. The Lord said, daughter, they are going to reduce the population of this country to less than half.

The Lord further revealed that almost all the States of the Federation are now covered, and very soon, they will finish their installation in all the States including the FCT (Federal Capital Territory). Thereafter, the 5G network system will be fully activated here in this country. That is when people will start dropping dead. The Lord said, daughter there will be dead bodies everywhere, no State of the Federation will be spared. The Lord said to me, that even my state of residence will be badly hit. That people will die en masse. The Lord then said, Lagos, the streets of Lagos will be littered with dead bodies everywhere.

And when the death caused by the 5G starts occurring in Nigeria, both the International Communities and the Nigerian Government will blame it on the surge and deadly variants of Kovid Nineteen ravaging the Nigerian population. That again will strengthen their argument to have everyone faccinated against the Kovid Nineteen.

The Lord concluded by saying, daughter, I am God, I know the beginning, the past, the present and the future. He continued, that there are many reasons why he asked his people to leave the cities, towns and highly populated areas. And flee into the forests.

He said, those who obey his voice and flee and go into hiding will not be exposed to the deadly radiation of the 5G network. And those whose hiding places have network coverage only needs to pray fervently for his protection against the effect of the 5G network.

This is what the Lord said I should share with you.
A word is enough for the wise.
God bless you.
Shalom.
Sister Happiness Aibangbee.

Sister happiness, i need to reveal something to you. The Lord Jesus is not happy with you at all. Stop posting nonsense in His name.
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by LordReed(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
LMFAO!
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by byinks(f): 1:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Image123:

Sister happiness, i need to reveal something to you. The Lord Jesus is not happy with you at all. Stop posting nonsense in His name.

Sir, I really hope you're right and she's wrong
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by Image123(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
byinks:

Sir, I really hope you're right and she's wrong

What she is saying is not the gospel, neither is it found in the Bible. Jesus Christ doesn't tell tales about 5G.
Live your life prepared for the coming of the Lord, don't live in fear, take precautions against disease and rejoice in the Lord always.
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by petra1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
kingxsamz:
Petra1 come and see your fellow brethren in the lord. cheesy

well are you aware that nations are being sold to the devil already. as the bible says they will submit their crowns to the beast.

The big pharmaceutical companies havevmadebnations sign agreement that they cant be sued for the negative effect of the vaccine . and if anyone sues them the country will be responsible to fight against the suit and sponsor it. Many national leaders dont read details of the agreement .
some lenders who refused to sign the contract are being assasinated.

Haiti ,Madagascar Tanzania etc were assinated.
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by kingxsamz(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
petra1:

well are you aware that nations are being sold to the devil already. as the bible says they will submit their crowns to the beast.

The big pharmaceutical companies havevmadebnations sign agreement that they cant be sued for the negative effect of the vaccine . and if anyone sues them the country will be responsible to fight against the suit and sponsor it. Many national leaders dont read details of the agreement .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by panpan(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
petra1:
The big pharmaceutical companies have made nations sign agreement that they cant be sued for the negative effect of the vaccine . and if anyone sues them the country will be responsible to fight against the suit and sponsor it. Many national leaders dont read details of the agreement .
some leaders who refused to sign the contract are being assassinated.

Hmm. This is a very serious matter.

I knew about this exemption from liability, but I thought it was limited to the country of production.
Why would any national leader sign such an agreement?

I just had a look at the agreement between the European Commision and the "contractor" (mRNA based vaccine supplier).
https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info/files/curevac_-_redacted_advance_purchase_agreement_0.pdf

I have reproduced paragraph K on page 3
K. The Parties recognise that the accelerated development timelines to deliver the clinical trial and follow-up programme agreed with EMA means that the contractor under no circumstance can warrant, or assume any liability, at the time of entry into force of this APA that the Product will be ultimately available or will produce the desired results, i.e. shows sufficient efficacy to prevent a COVID-19 infection, or be without inacceptable side effects. The participating Member States are willing to share those risks, which includes an obligation of the participating Member States to indemnify the contractor and its CMOs in case of liability incurred, settlements paid and certain costs relating to third party claims with respect to those risks under the conditions set out in this APA. The Commission and participating Member States acknowledge that the use of Products will happen under epidemic conditions requiring such use, and that the administration of the Product will therefore be conducted under the sole responsibility of the participating Member States.

In summary, it is the receiving country that bears any liability for adverse effects of the jab, not the pharmaceutical company or the international vaccine supplier.
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by LordReed(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
petra1:

Dey lie small small na. Only the Haiti president was assassinated and how did you know it was because he didn't sign some agreement? The assassin told you?
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by Workch: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Image123:

What she is saying is not the gospel, neither is it found in the Bible. Jesus Christ doesn't tell tales about 5G.
Live your life prepared for the coming of the Lord, don't live in fear, take precautions against disease and rejoice in the Lord always.
Sister happiness is what religion has turned most people into.
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by Workch: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
LordReed:

Dey lie small small na. Only the Haiti president was assassinated and how did you know it was because he didn't sign some agreement? The assassin told you?
The way you have patience for these insane people is a tall order for me.
I just immediately let them know how insane they are
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by Image123(m): 5:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Workch:
Sister happiness is what religion has turned most people into.

God is not religion and religion is not God.
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by petra1(m): 5:38am On Aug 02, 2021
LordReed:

what of Tanzanian . .
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by petra1(m): 5:41am On Aug 02, 2021
panpan:

Hmm. This is a very serious matter.

I knew about this exemption from liability, but I thought it was limited to the country of production.
Why would any national leader sign such an agreement?

I just had a look at the agreement between the European Commision and the "contractor" (mRNA based vaccine supplier).
https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info/files/curevac_-_redacted_advance_purchase_agreement_0.pdf

I have reproduced paragraph K on page 3
K. The Parties recognise that the accelerated development timelines to deliver the clinical trial and follow-up programme agreed with EMA means that the contractor under no circumstance can warrant, or assume any liability, at the time of entry into force of this APA that the Product will be ultimately available or will produce the desired results, i.e. shows sufficient efficacy to prevent a COVID-19 infection, or be without inacceptable side effects. The participating Member States are willing to share those risks, which includes an obligation of the participating Member States to indemnify the contractor and its CMOs in case of liability incurred, settlements paid and certain costs relating to third party claims with respect to those risks under the conditions set out in this APA. The Commission and participating Member States acknowledge that the use of Products will happen under epidemic conditions requiring such use, and that the administration of the Product will therefore be conducted under the sole responsibility of the participating Member States.

In summary, it is the receiving country that bears any liability for adverse effects of the jab, not the pharmaceutical company or the international vaccine supplier.

Precisely
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by Workch: 7:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Image123:

God is not religion and religion is not God.
you can deceive yourself all you like. As long as it makes you happy
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by LordReed(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2021
petra1:

what of Tanzanian . .

Died of sickness.
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by LordReed(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Workch:
The way you have patience for these insane people is a tall order for me.
I just immediately let them know how insane they are

A mixture of amazement, pity and hilarity.
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by Image123(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Workch:
you can deceive yourself all you like. As long as it makes you happy

Experience God and stop deceiving yourself and others, best advice.
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by Image123(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2021
petra1:

what of Tanzanian . .

Mr. Jo, tell your fellow pastors in love, they should stop this self deception and embarrassment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeeY3HsgZcE
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by Jnmartin: 12:49am On Apr 30, 2022
Sister Happiness Aibangbee,
reading the comments, we are in the days of Noah!!
Re: 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 by wolesmile(m): 4:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Why hasn't righteousness2 and uprightness100 commented on this thread? Dem travel?

(1) (Reply)

Today Is 9/11, A Brief Prayer For The Departed Souls / The Skeleton Church / Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.